That which does not make you stronger

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Some people are relentlessly stupid to the point that they live by bromides, like

13164302_1330535790294869_3183716410707520003_n.jpg

And the relentlessly stupid reply to the OP: knew it was going to happen. :)

There was a movie (Day of the Animals) with Leslie Nielsen before he became a comedy actor, in which he takes on a bear.
I remember laughing myself silly, although it was a drama and wasn't supposed to be funny.
In the scene, instead of running like hell, Leslie actually goes after the bear.

When my stomach bothers, me. I often uses bromides. Besides, I often found that if something nearly kills you, it makes you weaker. Currently speaking, that is.

There was a movie (Day of the Animals) with Leslie Nielsen before he became a comedy actor, in which he takes on a bear.
I remember laughing myself silly, although it was a drama and wasn't supposed to be funny.
In the scene, instead of running like hell, Leslie actually goes after the bear.

That was a great movie ... In a Mystery Science Theater kind of way. I think it came out when all those other flicks about nature attacking mankind were coming out;

The Swarm

Prophecy

Piranha

Killer Bees

Good stuff!

Relentlessly stupid is as relentlessly stupid does, and most of the far right Tea Party never disappoint for they are forever relentlessly stupid.

They don't understand a massive Trump defeat undermines the far right completely.

Those people need their own party, for they will never get the GOP.

Forum List

Back