The 1-6 Commission is Dropping Bombs

The real question is whether it was shitty and improper for Schiff to deliberately alter the text.
The REAL question is the process of elected officials thinking they have some 'legal' right to over turn a legal election.

You certainly can argue that they think it was rigged, but trying to illegally stop the count is not proper procedure.

Triggered & crying over Trump at the same time.

Emotions run rampant in the cult.
Notice how Clapdrip associates mockery of Swallowall’s fart problem with a triggering and so forth?

Dishonesty is the hallmark of the Brandon cult.

Notice how Clapdrip associates mockery of Swallowall’s fart problem with a triggering and so forth?

Dishonesty is the hallmark of the Brandon cult.
If you keep defending your traitor pal Jordan he may let you go down on him.

Jordan should be handed a supeona so he can explain his actions. Oh how I want that s.o.b. to be grilled by Liz Cheney & we'll see how long his wrestler tough guy act holds up.
He did nothing against the law, douchebag, so why should he explain anything? Jordan needs to grill Liz Cheney.

Any sane person is concerned about Trump being in power again.

Being in a cult is a form of mental illness.
You are in the cult. The constant projections by you losers confirm it. Put your mask on and lock your door. I think Trump is in your yard.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He did nothing against the law, douchebag, so why should he explain anything? Jordan needs to grill Liz Cheney.
He advocated for overturning a free & fair election as a member of the House of Rep., you fuckin moron.

Why do you think he forwarded
You are in the cult. The constant projections by you losers confirm it. Put your mask on and lock your door. I think Trump is in your yard.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I wear a mask when I'm out in public. You got a problem with that, you fucking halfwit?

He advocated for overturning a free & fair election as a member of the House of Rep., you fuckin moron.

I wear a mask when I'm out in public. You got a problem with that, you fucking halfwit?
Wrong. It was an obvious swindle.

He forwarded legal advice on how do deal with a swindle.

Wrong. It was an obvious swindle.

He forwarded legal advice on how do deal with a swindle.
The only swindle is the one hatched by Trump which was almost successfull because of the actions of traitors such as Meadows, Jordan, Rudy, Bannon & a few others who were part of Trump's organized goon squad.

Innocent people don't dodge supeonas.

Btw, was Bill Barr in on this election fraud to screw over Trump?

Here is a truth the Left does not like.

James T Justis was busted for 1/6...

Who is James T Justis?

LOL!!!!

A gay left wing Broadway actor who was one of Obama's Hate Hoaxers egging it on...

The election was not free or fair.

Jordan should be handed a supeona so he can explain his actions. Oh how I want that s.o.b. to be grilled by Liz Cheney & we'll see how long his wrestler tough guy act holds up.
But we don't need to hear from Nazi Pelousy, who turned down Trump's offer of the National Guard on 1/4, right?

Where did Jordan say he wanted to overturn "a free and fair election"? Got a quote?

The only swindle is the one hatched by Trump which was almost successfull because of the actions of traitors such as Meadows, Jordan, Rudy, Bannon & a few others who were part of Trump's organized goon squad.

Btw, was Bill Barr in on this election fraud to screw over Trump?

So Eric Holder is guilty of supplying assault weapons to the Mexican cartels so they could kill an American border patrol agent, as well as thousands of innocent Mexicans.

2020 was a year where only Republicans with IQ under 5 have yet to figure out that Zionism is not

conservative
libertarian
pro America
pro Republican
honest

but rather just the opposite...

Zionism is a conspiracy to use fear and fraud to empower Zionists....

We're now looking at republican members of congress who tried subverting the constitution.

View attachment 576336

Representative Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), who was once tapped as a possibility to serve on the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack, was one of the Congress members who texted former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows the day before the insurrection, it was revealed on Wednesday.

Originally attributed by the January 6 committee only to an unnamed "lawmaker," Jordan's office confirmed in a statement that he had sent at least one text to Meadows, the former top aide to ex-President Donald Trump who was charged with obstruction of Congress on Tuesday.

The text was not an original composition by Jordan, according to the statement, but was a forwarded message containing a legal argument from former Pentagon Inspector General Joseph Schmitz.

"Mr. Jordan forwarded the text to Mr. Meadows, and Mr. Meadows certainly knew it was a forward," said Jordan's spokesperson, Russell Dye.

The text outlined a supposed doctrine arguing that former Vice President Mike Pence had the authority to disregard the certification of electoral votes that he "believed" were unconstitutional. Pence himself has stated that his position as vice president gave him no such authority.

"On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all the electoral votes that he 'believes' are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all - in accordance with guidance from founder father Alexander Hamilton and judicial precedence," the first portion of the text read.

We will start seeing why republicans didn't want the commission.

I dropped 3 'old man' bombs into my toilet bowl this morning.
Still, the 1-6 Committee still outstunk them!!

So opinions written by lawyers, concerning the law, aren't legal opinions. Of course I'm sure you have no clue what was in the opinion.

I read Schmitz's opinion.

I also read John Yoo's opinion that torture was legal back in the day.

They were both wrong. Unethically wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back