The 1-6 Commission is Dropping Bombs

The Select Committee on Monday created and provided Representative Schiff a graphic to use during the business meeting quoting from a text message from ‘a lawmaker’ to Mr. Meadows,” the spokesman wrote. “The graphic read, ‘On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all.’”

“In the graphic, the period at the end of that sentence was added inadvertently,” the spokesman admitted. “The Select Committee is responsible for and regrets the error.”

Stop the presses.
He added a PERIOD.
What he showed was exactly word for word, with a period added.
Wrong. By intentionally adding the period before the end of the sentence, he deliberately attempted to alter the meaning of the document he was presenting.

Therefore, what he “showed” was a falsification. No honest person should ever defend Schiff regarding Schiff’s ongoing war against basic honesty.

But apparently you do, oh self-contradictory liberal. I know. That’s redundant.

Which one of Joe Brandon’s attributes do you endorse more; his senility? His mental degradation overall? His inability to put words together? His complete lack of control (over his own rectum)? His racism? Or his pedophiliac leanings?

And yet he is better at every one of those things than your chosen one!!!
Always remember 81,000,000 >74,000,000
MAGA

And yet he is better at every one of those things than your chosen one!!!
Always remember 81,000,000 >74,000,000
MAGA
He isn’t better at anything except sniffing hair and fondling young girls’ breast buds.

Also, I realize you are apparently almost as brain damaged as your hero, Joe “plugs” Alzheimers Brandon, but can even you be so stupid as to believe that the referenced vote tally was real?

LOL

He ADDED A PERIOD.

Oh my gawd.
I realize you are nothing more than a hack. But he did a lot more than just add a period. He also, in the very process, deleted every word after the comma and presented the altered sentence as what someone else had supposedly said.

Simple concept. He deliberately lied.

What is this 'altering' of the email.

Since you know,

Can you

1). Show the original
2) Show the 'altered'

Don't deflect, name call, or what ever else it is that you do, just provide the original and the altered.

Just refer to the commission which admitted it you fucking clown.

Let’s imagine that Wince had a brain. I know. Big stretch, but let’s go with it.

Let’s further suppose that Wince was supporting a more lenient plea for some child molester. So, Wince wrote some shit like the following (make believe) post:

“I (wince) understand how a man could find the bodies of young kids to be sexually stimulating, but I also recognize that such behavior is wrong and can’t be accepted in any civilized society.”

Now along comes Schiff. He “adds a period.”

“I (wince) understand how a man could find the bodies of young kids to be sexually stimulating.”

I have a hunch that even a dolt like wince would become vaguely aware of how Schiff had done a LOT more than merely adding a period. Even wincey might object.

I realize you are nothing more than a hack. But he did a lot more than just add a period. He also, in the very process, deleted every word after the comma and presented the altered sentence as what someone else had supposedly said.

Simple concept. He deliberately lied.
He simply said that Jim Jordan needs to answer for this.
Will you let Jim answer, and defend his 'forwarding' of a text.
I want to hear Jim's explanation. Do you?

He simply said that Jim Jordan needs to answer for this.
Will you let Jim answer, and defend his 'forwarding' of a text.
I want to hear Jim's explanation. Do you?
One step at a time Wincey. Do you yet concede that it is wrong to alter a quote by deleting an entire clause and by replacing a period for the preceding comma?

Or if you had written that previous hypothetical statement, would you therefor properly be called upon to “explain” what appears to be a stated grasp of how child molesters think?

One step at a time Wincey. Do you yet concede that it is wrong to alter a quote by deleting an entire clause and by replacing a period for the preceding comma?

Or if you had written that previous hypothetical statement, would you therefor properly be called upon to “explain” what appears to be a stated grasp of how child molesters think?
Apples to Oranges.
Simple concept.

Was Jordan agreeing with the context of the text and passing it on to others?
I see it as, Jordan was agreeing with the message and felt the need to share it.

Apples to Oranges.
Simple concept.

Was Jordan agreeing with the context of the text and passing it on to others?
I see it as, Jordan was agreeing with the message and felt the need to share it.
Your cowardly evasion is noted.

Personally, I couldn’t care less whether Jordan was or was not implicitly endorsing that legal memo and it’s alternative set of options or any one of them.

That is just you engaged in deflection. The real question is whether it was shitty and improper for Schiff to deliberately alter the text.

He added a Period.

In his statement and on-screen graphic, Schiff erased the final two paragraphs and the final clause of the first paragraph of the text message before inserting punctuation that was never there, all without disclosing what he was doing. The graphic displayed by Schiff, which was doctored to look like an exact screenshot, was similarly doctored, as it contained content that was never in the original message and eliminated content that was.

Did you even read what you just posted?

What a dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

He ADDED A PERIOD.

Oh my gawd.
The graphic displayed by Schiff, which was doctored to look like an exact screenshot, was similarly doctored, as it contained content that was never in the original message and eliminated content that was.

The 1-6 investigation is just the latest Russian collusion panel. It's just a political group whose only reason to exist is to destroy Trump's reputation and his ability to run for President. They're scared shitless that he will be elected President again and will curtail their ability to rob the country thru rigged government.
Any sane person is concerned about Trump being in power again.

Being in a cult is a form of mental illness.

Forum List

Back