🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 1st and 2nd amendments had the same purpose

I'm not the one advocating arming citizens to take over the Government

I find freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right vote to be a much more powerful weapon

I didn't say you were, I asked you who was. Concentrate.

Beats the shit out of me

We have never seen the need for an armed citizen resistance to our government. The First Amendment is that strong

More reason why the second amendment is obsolete

So this just appeared out of your ass then?

"I'm not the one advocating arming citizens to take over the Government"

Is that normal?

You struggle with English?

Apparently you think just making shit up is a winning strategy in debate.

We have never seen the need for an armed citizen resistance to our government. The First Amendment is that strong

If you think it is "made up"...provide a case and prove me wrong

I've never used my 4th amendment rights, nor my right to Trial by Jury, so I guess we can get rid of those as well, right?
Your 4th amendment rights are used all the time to protect from illegal searches. When was the last time your car was searched or you were stopped on the street?
Regardless....both the 4th and 5th are used on a daily basis throughout the country
The second is never used to protect our freedom or to maintain militias
The irony of this rube completely misunderstanding the effect of the 2nd amendment is rich, especially when in the very same post he cites the same effect exerted by the 1st, 4th and 5th.

Of course, he doesn't misunderstand it at all. He understands it all too well, especially since it's people like him the 2nd amendment was designed to prevent from violating our rights. He's merely lying about it.

He's desperately claiming the 2nd has never protected our freedom... so that he can fool voters into tossing it, thereby enabling him to take away our freedom.

I've never used my 4th amendment rights, nor my right to Trial by Jury, so I guess we can get rid of those as well, right?
Your 4th amendment rights are used all the time to protect from illegal searches. When was the last time your car was searched or you were stopped on the street?
Regardless....both the 4th and 5th are used on a daily basis throughout the country
The second is never used to protect our freedom or to maintain militias
The irony of this rube completely misunderstanding the effect of the 2nd amendment is rich, especially when in the very same post he cites the same effect exerted by the 1st, 4th and 5th.

Of course, he doesn't misunderstand it at all. He understands it all too well, especially since it's people like him the 2nd amendment was designed to prevent from violating our rights. He's merely lying about it.

He's desperately claiming the 2nd has never protected our freedom... so that he can fool voters into tossing it, thereby enabling him to take away our freedom.

OK Rube

Other than personal security......show me where the second amendment has ever protected our freedom

Once again..burden is on you to show where armed citizen resistance to the government was needed
You make some silly assertion that citizens never need to resist govt oppression, and then say it's my burden to prove you wrong?

I hear your mother calling you, little snowflake. Go make yourself useful.

Last edited:
Once again..burden is on you to show where armed citizen resistance to the government was needed
You make some silly assertion that citizens never need to resist govt oppression, and then say it's my burden to prove you wrong?

I hear your mother calling you, little snowflake. Go make yourself useful somewhere.

I am giving you 200 years Snowflake

If armed citizens are needed to protect our freedom...show a single case where they did it

Citizens resist government oppression all the time...they do it through free speech, the press, free assembly and the vote

They have never needed a gun to fight government oppression

"The Free Press Clause protects the right of individuals to express themselves through publication and dissemination of information, ideas and opinions without interference, constraint or prosecution by the government." I don't see anything there where it says that the president must call on fake reporters.
Where did you get the line of BS above; it is simple "Cannot infringe on the freedom of the press"
TRANSLATION: I can't reply to your disproving my point. But I hate it anyway, so I'll call it names instead, pretend I had made some kind of point, and hope that somebody believes me anyway.

I hear your mother calling you, little snowflake. Go make yourself useful somewhere.

I am giving you 200 years Snowflake

If armed citizens are needed to protect our freedom...show a single case where they did it

Citizens resist government oppression all the time...they do it through free speech, the press, free assembly and the vote

They have never needed a gun to fight government oppression
That didn't work against the English.

The 1st and 2nd amendments had the same purpose: protections against a tyrannical government.
Donald Trump is trying to take away the 1st amendment.
Most Trump supporters are sticklers on the 2nd amendment.
If you are a true believer in the constitution you should protect the 1st amendment as much as the 2nd amendment.

In today's world the 1st amendment is a realistic tool against a tyrannical government.
I do not feel owning all the guns in the world will protect you from an oppressive government today. Our government has many weapons than guns.
If you are not able to read and you cannot articulate your thoughts, you cannot take full advantage of the 1st amendment so you will be more likely to depend on the 2nd amendment

The 1st and 2nd amendments had the same purpose: protections against a tyrannical government.
If you are a true believer in the constitution you should protect the 1st amendment as much as the 2nd amendment.

In today's world the 1st amendment is a realistic tool against a tyrannical government.
I do not feel owning all the guns in the world will protect you from an oppressive government today. Our government has many weapons than guns.
If you are not able to read and you cannot articulate your thoughts, you cannot take full advantage of the 1st amendment so you will be more likely to depend on the 2nd amendment

Child do you always talk to yourself?

Not you again Doc.
I assume you must rely on the 2nd amendment because you do not have skills to use the 1st.

Not you again Doc.
I assume you must rely on the 2nd amendment because you do not have skills to use the 1st.

Son I'll eat you alive ;) Go ahead and make the case that by NOT calling on hostile reporters in any way abrogates the first amendment? They'll still write what they want when they want. You? You'll whine and cry and about Trump being mean and how the Constitution is unfair because it kept Hillary from being President. You are an idiot out of your league boy.

A classic (and accurate) depiction of the relationship between the 1st and 2nd amendments:

"Q: Why does the Constitution have a second amendment?

"A: In case the government doesn't obey the first one."

Not you again Doc.

Son I'll eat you alive ;) Go ahead and make the case that by NOT calling on hostile reporters in any way abrogates the first amendment? They'll still write what they want when they want. You? You'll whine and cry and about Trump being mean and how the Constitution is unfair because it kept Hillary from being President. You are an idiot out of your league boy.
It is not the who Trumps calls on at a press conference, it is what Trump says.
His administration is a well oiled machine; please, even you do not believe that.
He calls the press liars and then lies by saying he had the largest electoral college win since Reagan.
He encouraged leaks during the election but now they are criminal.
The leaks are real but the news is fake.
He asks what he is going to do about antisemitism and he says I am antisemitic, nothing else matters.

Not you again Doc.

His administration is a well oiled machine; please, even you do not believe that.
He calls the press liars and then lies by saying he had the largest electoral college win since Reagan.
He asks what he is going to do about antisemitism and he says I am antisemitic, nothing else matters.

He's spanking you and your ilk. That alone was worth my vote.

Not you again Doc.

He's spanking you and your ilk. That alone was worth my vote.
why do people different than you, scare you so much
You should be scared of people like you, not those unlike you.

We have never seen the need for an armed citizen resistance to our government. The Second Amendment is that strong
Fixed it for you.

You forget our war against England? 1776 or whatever.
Good point.......shows you buying into the myth that Minute Men won our freedom
In fact, it was the Continental Army, trained as a regular Army and led by General Washington that turned the tide. It was the entrance of the French that actually won the war

Militia forces tended to run under fire

Not you again Doc.

I love how he threatens anyone caught leaking yet has no intention of punishing Russia for doing the same thing

Forum List

Back