🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 1st and 2nd amendments had the same purpose

The military overwhelmingly vote republican... fact

What does that have to do with an armed insurrection?
They will never take sides against their own citizens...

They will when one of those citizens kills their best buddy
They will not take orders to oppress American citizens, if the federal government tells them to they will tell the federal government to fuck off.

Failure to follow a lawful order is a court martiable offense

Putting down an armed insurrection is a lawful order

it's only an insurrection if they lose.

Are you encouraging military action against your fellow citizens simply to return one Party to power over another?

A free press, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly and a right to vote have kept government in check for over 200 years. We have never needed a second amendment to keep the government in check

The second amendment is no longer needed. We have the most powerful military in history. We no longer need "Well Regulated Militias"
Civilians using arms against a tyrannical government may have been an option in 1776 but it is no longer an option today

The right to bear arms should be relegated to individual states as they see fit

The 2nd amendment is about everyone's inherent right to self protection. When the cops give up their guns, I'll consider giving up my right to one as well.

And good luck getting it appealed, until then go pound sand.
I agree

Americans should have a right to bear arms for self protection. It should be administered at the state and local level depending on their needs

There is no need to maintain a "Well Regulated Militia" or to arm citizens for a government takeover. So the federal government has no pressing need to ensure firearm rights

A free press, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly and a right to vote have kept government in check for over 200 years. We have never needed a second amendment to keep the government in check

The second amendment is no longer needed. We have the most powerful military in history. We no longer need "Well Regulated Militias"
Civilians using arms against a tyrannical government may have been an option in 1776 but it is no longer an option today

Without the second admendment any sort of freedom is dead...

The Second Amendment has never been used to defend our freedom

Free press, Freedom of Assembly and the right to vote has protected our freedom for over 200 years

Moron..without the 2nd Amendment those Rights are just temporary until the Government sends in the troops.....

Show an example where the second amendment was ever necessary to defend our rights or freedoms

I can provide examples of the first amendment doing it

Every day, when someone defends themselves using their right of self protection when being robbed, or mugged, or attacked.

That is safety...which guns provide protection for

They have never been used to protect our rights or freedoms

[
Citizens militias could not even win the Revolutionary war

Against today's army they would be obliterated

Oh, and you think the army will stand with you treasonous fucks? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

We are not the ones planning an armed takeover of the government

Tell us kid, who is?

I'm not the one advocating arming citizens to take over the Government

I find freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right vote to be a much more powerful weapon

They will not take orders to oppress American citizens, if the federal government tells them to they will tell the federal government to fuck off.

Failure to follow a lawful order is a court martiable offense

Putting down an armed insurrection is a lawful order

Sorry kid, it depends upon the scenario, it is not a "Lawful Order" simply because someone higher up issues it.

[

Oh, and you think the army will stand with you treasonous fucks? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Tell us kid, who is?

I find freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right vote to be a much more powerful weapon

I didn't say you were, I asked you who was. Concentrate.

A classic (and accurate) depiction of the relationship between the 1st and 2nd amendments:

"Q: What does the Constitution have a 2nd amendment?

"A: In case the government doesn't obey the first one."

Their best buddy wouldn't be putting himself in that position, would he?

Why are gun nuts shooting at our soldiers?

Are you defending those who will take up arms against the American Flag?

They aren't, you do know that, right?

The 2nd amendment is about everyone's inherent right to self protection. When the cops give up their guns, I'll consider giving up my right to one as well.

I agree

Americans should have a right to bear arms for self protection. It should be administered at the state and local level depending on their needs

There is no need to maintain a "Well Regulated Militia" or to arm citizens for a government takeover. So the federal government has no pressing need to ensure firearm rights

Until the 2nd amendment is repealed or replaced, the States cannot infringe on my right to keep and bear arms. When NYC makes me wait 6 months and pay $1000 for a freaking revolver, that is infringement. If you can't even admit that, you are not worthy my time for this discussion.

I have the Right to Keep and Bear Arms as a Citizen of the United States, no matter which State I am also a Citizen of.

Without the second admendment any sort of freedom is dead...

Free press, Freedom of Assembly and the right to vote has protected our freedom for over 200 years

Moron..without the 2nd Amendment those Rights are just temporary until the Government sends in the troops.....

Show an example where the second amendment was ever necessary to defend our rights or freedoms

Every day, when someone defends themselves using their right of self protection when being robbed, or mugged, or attacked.

I've never used my 4th amendment rights, nor my right to Trial by Jury, so I guess we can get rid of those as well, right?

[

Tell us kid, who is?

Beats the shit out of me

We have never seen the need for an armed citizen resistance to our government. The First Amendment is that strong

More reason why the second amendment is obsolete

I've never used my 4th amendment rights, nor my right to Trial by Jury, so I guess we can get rid of those as well, right?

Your 4th amendment rights are used all the time to protect from illegal searches. When was the last time your car was searched or you were stopped on the street?
Regardless....both the 4th and 5th are used on a daily basis throughout the country
The second is never used to protect our freedom or to maintain militias

Tell us kid, who is?

Beats the shit out of me

We have never seen the need for an armed citizen resistance to our government. The First Amendment is that strong

So this just appeared out of your ass then?

"I'm not the one advocating arming citizens to take over the Government"

Is that normal?

I agree

Until the 2nd amendment is repealed or replaced, the States cannot infringe on my right to keep and bear arms. When NYC makes me wait 6 months and pay $1000 for a freaking revolver, that is infringement. If you can't even admit that, you are not worthy my time for this discussion.

I have the Right to Keep and Bear Arms as a Citizen of the United States, no matter which State I am also a Citizen of.

Move to Mississippi

Tell us kid, who is?

Beats the shit out of me

Is that normal?

You struggle with English?

Your 4th amendment rights are used all the time to protect from illegal searches. When was the last time your car was searched or you were stopped on the street?
Regardless....both the 4th and 5th are used on a daily basis throughout the country
The second is never used to protect our freedom or to maintain militias

I've never had anyone ask me to search anything of mine, just like I've never had to use a firearm to defend against government tyranny. However the fact that i have never used either doesn't mean I don't need or want them to be there when I DO need them.

The right to a milita is the right of State, the right to arms goes to the people. Commas mean something.

I agree

Move to Mississippi

Why should I have to? Why not let Mississippi ban abortion and have that person move to NY?

Oh wait, the 2nd argument actually makes sense, because while the RKBA is explicit in the constitution, the Right to an Abortion isn't.

Tell us kid, who is?

Beats the shit out of me

Is that normal?

You struggle with English?

Apparently you think just making shit up is a winning strategy in debate.

Forum List

Back