The 2009 Baseball Season Thread

and

how fucking hot is minka kelly, she was in the booth with Jeter's family.

It's nice to be the captain

You guys can talk about how great pitching is but when you're the Giants. It doesn't matter. They will miss the playoffs because of one huge stat.

The Giants have played in 65 games where their opponent has scored at least 4 runs. Their record?

a jawdropping 15W - 50L

Cold Hard Fact #1

You can't win if you don't SCORE!!!!!!

Last edited:
You guys can talk about how great pitching is but when you're the Giants. It doesn't matter. They will miss the playoffs because of one huge stat.

The Giants have played in 65 games where their opponent has scored at least 4 runs. Their record?

a jawdropping 15W - 50L

Cold Hard Fact #1

But with the leap that Matt Cain has taken and the emergence of Pablo Sandoval the Giants are in a good position to pick up a free agent bat or two in the off season and contend next year.

a jawdropping 15W - 50L

Cold Hard Fact #1

But with the leap that Matt Cain has taken and the emergence of Pablo Sandoval the Giants are in a good position to pick up a free agent bat or two in the off season and contend next year.

or 6.

Yanks take the lead with a 3 run blast from Posada and Jeter being the Captain doesn't swing at bad pitches and takes the walk

he's done for the year, IMO.

i just saw bard throw a 91 mph changeup

changeup? :eek:

I don't want him near my playoff rotation right now, that's for sure.

Can you imagine how geared up you have to be to get fooled by a 91 mph changeup?

Wow.

Forum List

Back