The 2009 Baseball Season Thread

If Colorad loses fifteen of the remainder and the Giants win twelve, then you have a chance. The Dodgers blue may be playing Philly, and that will a tough series for LA. Unless the Dodgers start hitting again, then everybody else better go hide.

Jeter breaks the record on a rainy night in a NY loss, Boston and Texas rained out.

Hard to believe the playoffs are just three weeks away.

Jeter breaks the record on a rainy night in a NY loss, Boston and Texas rained out.

Reluctant as I am to congratulate any Yankee for anything, that's pretty impressive by Jeter. How many hits do we think he'll end up with assuming he stays healthy. He's got, what 6, 7, 8 years at most left? I can see him getting 3500, but 4000 is a stretch.

Anyway, tip of the cap Mr Jeter.. :clap2:

Reluctant as I am to congratulate any Yankee for anything, that's pretty impressive by Jeter. How many hits do we think he'll end up with assuming he stays healthy. He's got, what 6, 7, 8 years at most left? I can see him getting 3500, but 4000 is a stretch.

Anyway, tip of the cap Mr Jeter.. :clap2:
3,000 probaly, no telling how he will do as he gets older.

Pedro just threw 130 pitches in 8 innings of work, giving up 6 hits and 0 runs. Only 2 walks and 7ks. He hasn't done that since 2001.

Wow, good for Pedro though. :clap2:

don_zimmer_autograph.jpg

Forum List

Back