The 2009 Baseball Season Thread

don-zimmer-helmet.jpg

That was after Kobloch nearly killed him with a foul ball in the WS.

I heard that Richard Gere wanted to visit him in the hospital. For some strange reason Zimmer turned him now.

too bad about morneau, he's a good ballplayer.
matsuzaka looked good tonight-6 IP, 0 runs

sox win 4-1

Aye, a VERY encouraging outing from Dice-K!

He was efficient and looked much less fat than the last time we saw him.

My question is who was that person on the mound tonight for Boston?

That wasn't Dice-K. :lol:

Though that was suppose to be the type of pitcher that Dice-K was SUPPOSE to be. Well, better late than never. :lol:

nice bench clearing brawl in the Yankee Game

I don't know what happened in the middle of that scuffle but I know the end result is blue jay pitcher has a welt above his eye

he looked a lot more like the '07 model.

i'm feeling encouraged. not that it takes much...

Especially when it comes to Dice-K. However, 3 hits and only 3 walks through 6 innings. That must be a record for him. :lol:

Hopefully he can knock it up to 7 innings or even..8. :eek:

NY got killed tonight, Boston now only 5 1/2 out.

Hear those footsteps?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4]YouTube - Jaws theme!![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClbK4YYAAGk&feature=fvw]YouTube - michael myers theme song[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The Rays were a fluke, no surprise. I predicted that as well. :lol:

Now if you had predicted that the Red Sox would come back from being down 3-0 in 2004, I'd see you as someone I'd ask lottery numbers from. :lol:

If any of you can get the Tigers game, it might be worth you tuning in for the 3rd inning. Ernie Harwell is going to address the crowd, probably for the last time. There will likely be a huge ovation and not a dry eye in the place.

God bless you Ernie.

Giants go for sweep of the Rockies tonight. Cain vs. DeLaRosa. If we win, we'll be 1 and a half back with 16 to go. just 1 back in the loss column.
Where has all this offense come from?

teams go on hitting streaks happens all the time...good thing you have 2 ace pitchers

hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Forum List

Back