🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 2nd Amendment for dumbocrats

LOL! I had no idea that the Amish were a tourist attraction. Funny, because when ever I've made my way through Amish country, I never (and I do mean never) see a hotel. I wonder how people travel to them when there is no where to stay.

The fact is, the Amish live independently (without tourism dollars). But JoeB. here has to change the facts with his own warped version to fit his narrative - just like he's done with the Constitution, guns, automobiles, wealth, success, and everything else this full-fledged communist comments on.

You've never seen an Amish Inn? Really?

Shipshewana Hotel | Amish Hotel | Shipshewana, Indiana

I stayed there last fall while visiting vendors with a colleague from China.

Truly JoeB., you are a sad individual. Very sad. I wonder what happened to you in life. I come from a long line of hard working people. I mean, these people worked and worked and worked their ass off. They worked on the weekends. They worked at night. And they definitely worked during the week at their job. And they were hard core Democrats too. And man would they be disgusted with you. They would actually be violent to see an American so lazy and entitled, that they felt being free and employed in America was being "exploited" (and again, these were hard core Democrats).

You're an embarrassment to American's JoeB. You truly are the "ugly American".

Guy- Success and Hard work do not correlate... Sorry, they just don't.

I've known lots of folks who came in on weekends and worked late at night. Shit, man, I was one of them. Used to be hard core Republican, until my last boss fucked me over because I had a medical issue and ran up too many medical bills.

Now, fuck capitalism. Fuck Rich people, and especiallly, fuck dumb assholes with guns who suppor that shit because they are making up for tiny dicks.

A man who is getting a fair shake is a lot freer than a guy who has to screw people over to get ahead.

LOL! I had no idea that the Amish were a tourist attraction. Funny, because when ever I've made my way through Amish country, I never (and I do mean never) see a hotel. I wonder how people travel to them when there is no where to stay.

The fact is, the Amish live independently (without tourism dollars). But JoeB. here has to change the facts with his own warped version to fit his narrative - just like he's done with the Constitution, guns, automobiles, wealth, success, and everything else this full-fledged communist comments on.

Well, I never claimed to stay in every Amish community in the U.S. I can only talk about my own experiences - and I've never seen an Amish hotel in the Amish community's I have traveled through (most don't even have a restaurant - just a bunch of spread out homes over vast farm lands). Usually there is just a store or two for Amish made items (usually wood furniture, candles, etc.).

[

:lmao:

You're the same asshole who claims that public transportation is necessary for people to hold a job. ...

When did I say that?

When you were trying to justify the need for unconstitutional, monstrous government recklessly taxing and spending.

Again, do you have a link to a quote where I said EXACTLY that?

Fact of the matter is, Cars couldn't exist without the monsterous government you whine about.

Whether it be from government buidling roads that afforadable cars can drive on to providing snow plows to keep them clear in inclement weather, to putting Aircraft Carriers in the Straight of Hormuz to keep the oil flowing....

Shit, Public Transportation would be smaller government. We'd all have to wait for the same train. Communists!

If we were all driving our guns to work every day of the week we have more gun accidents than we do. Wait, people don't drive their guns to work do they? Nor do most people commite murder by car either.

I don't know if you have an agenda or not, and I really don't care, but your automobile equivocation is a silly argument, the kind you'd hear on Fox News or something.

Simple fact: more deaths every year (including children) occur by automobile than anything else.

Simple question: if your real agenda is protecting the "unalienable right to life", than your #1 priority should be banning automobiles since they have been proven to be most dangerous. So why do you focus on guns and completely ignore automobiles?

Automobiles are necessary. Guns are not.
Quite not. We could all walk, ride bicycles, trains, planes, trucks, buses...I know many people that do not own automobiles. There are huge cities today where most of the people DO NOT have automobiles. They manage to get to and from their jobs everyday.

BTW, you appear to be a candidate for the most ill informed poster in this thread. Gun owners have no desire to overthrow the present government. The guns are to provide means to keep our other freedoms should the government be taken over by a dictator in a military coup or something similar. That has happened in other countries, being successful because the citizens were unarmed and could offer no resistance.

Truly JoeB., you are a sad individual. Very sad. I wonder what happened to you in life. I come from a long line of hard working people. I mean, these people worked and worked and worked their ass off. They worked on the weekends. They worked at night. And they definitely worked during the week at their job. And they were hard core Democrats too. And man would they be disgusted with you. They would actually be violent to see an American so lazy and entitled, that they felt being free and employed in America was being "exploited" (and again, these were hard core Democrats).

You're an embarrassment to American's JoeB. You truly are the "ugly American".

Guy- Success and Hard work do not correlate... Sorry, they just don't.

I've known lots of folks who came in on weekends and worked late at night. Shit, man, I was one of them. Used to be hard core Republican, until my last boss fucked me over because I had a medical issue and ran up too many medical bills.

Now, fuck capitalism. Fuck Rich people, and especiallly, fuck dumb assholes with guns who suppor that shit because they are making up for tiny dicks.

A man who is getting a fair shake is a lot freer than a guy who has to screw people over to get ahead.

Well, at least you're being honest now for once. And now we do know what happened to you.

I'm sorry that happened (honest) - but the actions of one person doesn't justify setting the Constitution on fire and then turning to Communism. If you think you got screwed by someone in power under capitalism, you'll really be in for a shock when a power hungry dictator of communism sticks it to you.

That idiot you worked for couldn't kill you. The people suffering under Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler didn't enjoy that luxury that you did....

Well, I never claimed to stay in every Amish community in the U.S. I can only talk about my own experiences - and I've never seen an Amish hotel in the Amish community's I have traveled through (most don't even have a restaurant - just a bunch of spread out homes over vast farm lands). Usually there is just a store or two for Amish made items (usually wood furniture, candles, etc.).

..and OMG somebody please paint your house!

When did I say that?

When you were trying to justify the need for unconstitutional, monstrous government recklessly taxing and spending.

Again, do you have a link to a quote where I said EXACTLY that?

Fact of the matter is, Cars couldn't exist without the monsterous government you whine about.

Whether it be from government buidling roads that afforadable cars can drive on to providing snow plows to keep them clear in inclement weather, to putting Aircraft Carriers in the Straight of Hormuz to keep the oil flowing....

Shit, Public Transportation would be smaller government. We'd all have to wait for the same train. Communists!

Your stats show over 25,000 posts. If you really believe I should have this exact one marked somehow, I think your expectations are just slightly out of whack...

This isn't what you claimed. And yes, like most devotions to invisible sky pixies, people make their own rules... These Amish found that it was easy to be commercial..

I have no problem with it... frankly, all religous people are full of shit as far as I'm concerned, and I chucked that bullshit 30 years ago.

I'm a little leery of posting on pissing contest thread, but here goes... I have a 12ga pump, a 9mm Sig. Since I gave up hunting, after Nam, those 2 weapons are more than enough to protect my family. I don't see how an assault rifle can be a better close range weapon. A short barrel pump, loaded with buckshot, is a much better choice. The Sig, loaded with hollow points, is a good coup de grace finisher.
Assault rifles are used for what they are named for... Assault on a field of battle. Before you 2nd amendment purists go crazy on me... Let me finish by saying that I carried an M16 for a year, and I carried an AK47 for a year. There is no good reason for civilians to have either one of these weapons, but... If you want to waste a lot of money... Go for it, but please see the common sense of limited round clips. Need more than one shot to down someone, or something?... do yourself a favor... put the rifle away for keeps.

Well, at least you're being honest now for once. And now we do know what happened to you.

I'm sorry that happened (honest) - but the actions of one person doesn't justify setting the Constitution on fire and then turning to Communism. If you think you got screwed by someone in power under capitalism, you'll really be in for a shock when a power hungry dictator of communism sticks it to you.

That idiot you worked for couldn't kill you. The people suffering under Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler didn't enjoy that luxury that you did....

Guy, whenever you blurt on about "communism", you lose all credibility. And frankly, I've been pretty straight foward about my history, and why I changed my views.

The problem was not just that my ex-boss was a douchebag, but because we lacked the things my father enjoyed as a foil to douchebaggery.

When my Dad got cancer in 1980, his boss didn't dare fire him. He had a union and a government that was going to go to bat for him. They worked it out. He died, anyway (because a douchebag told him that asbestos he was working with was totally safe) but they still looked out for him.

I missed few days of work, but got let go because I racked up $50,000 in medical bills in a year's time. That's what happens when you don't look out for working people.

Fact is, most of the world treats medical care as a public service, not something that you have to earn because someone finds you valuable, only to discard you when your medical expenses exceed the profit they can make on you.

I'm a little leery of posting on pissing contest thread, but here goes... I have a 12ga pump, a 9mm Sig. Since I gave up hunting, after Nam, those 2 weapons are more than enough to protect my family. I don't see how an assault rifle can be a better close range weapon. A short barrel pump, loaded with buckshot, is a much better choice. The Sig, loaded with hollow points, is a good coup de grace finisher.
Assault rifles are used for what they are named for... Assault on a field of battle. Before you 2nd amendment purists go crazy on me... Let me finish by saying that I carried an M16 for a year, and I carried an AK47 for a year. There is no good reason for civilians to have either one of these weapons, but... If you want to waste a lot of money... Go for it, but please see the common sense of limited round clips. Need more than one shot to down someone, or something?... do yourself a favor... put the rifle away for keeps.

I'm not going to "go crazy on you" - but I do disagree. Your assumptions are all based on a single intruder home invasion. But what happens when you have a Watts riot situation? A Rodney King L.A. riots situation? A Hurricane Katrina riot situation (where law enforcement abandoned their posts)? An Occupy Wall Street riot situation? Suddenly 30 rounds isn't nearly enough - and you can't swap those magazines out fast enough.

If there's one thing the degenerate liberals have taught us, it's that they are happy to become extremely violent in large groups...

Fact is, most of the world treats medical care as a public service, not something that you have to earn because someone finds you valuable, only to discard you when your medical expenses exceed the profit they can make on you.

Sorry, but you're just wrong here. For some reason, you believe simply being born entitles you to a job, healthcare, etc.

Nobody made you that promise when you came into the world. Not the doctors. Not the government. And certainly not God. You have to earn it all.

So you had some bad luck and racked up serious medical bills? You think you're the only one? You think other people don't have misfortune? Stop living your life so bitter. Be thankful your alive and you live in America. That's 10,000x's better than 99.9% of the world has it.

I'm not going to "go crazy on you" - but I do disagree. Your assumptions are all based on a single intruder home invasion. But what happens when you have a Watts riot situation? A Rodney King L.A. riots situation? A Hurricane Katrina riot situation (where law enforcement abandoned their posts)? An Occupy Wall Street riot situation? Suddenly 30 rounds isn't nearly enough - and you can't swap those magazines out fast enough.

If there's one thing the degenerate liberals have taught us, it's that they are happy to become extremely violent in large groups...

You forgot Mexican gangs attacking black families in S. CA.

Sorry, but you're just wrong here. For some reason, you believe simply being born entitles you to a job, healthcare, etc.

Nobody made you that promise when you came into the world. Not the doctors. Not the government. And certainly not God. You have to earn it all.

So you had some bad luck and racked up serious medical bills? You think you're the only one? You think other people don't have misfortune? Stop living your life so bitter. Be thankful your alive and you live in America. That's 10,000x's better than 99.9% of the world has it.

I'm sure a lot of people have misfortune.

That isn't my point.

My point is, my misfortune should not be an excuse for someone else to take advantage.

And frankly, if we have to wreck the whole fucking capitalist/corporate system to keep that from happening, I'm totally down with that.

The Capitalist is a parasite that has convinced you he's a vital organ.

Leaving aside the notion of whether people are enitled to jobs or not (incidently, this was exactly something that FDR proposed in his "Second Bill of Rights") the rest of the industrialized world has single payer or universal coverage of some sort.

They live longer.
They have lower infant mortality rates.
They spend a lot less per person.
No one goes bankrupt or loses his job because of a medical crisis.

If this is "SOOOOOCAILISM", sign me up, baby. I've had my taste of the alternative.

Last edited:

So let me get this straight. YOu want a gun because the racism and income inequality you think is perfectly acceptable might result in a riot and you might have to shoot people to protect your widescreen?

I don't see how an assault rifle can be a better close range weapon. A short barrel pump, loaded with buckshot, is a much better choice.

Nope. Police agencies around the nation have replaced the shotgun with the patrol carbine (most often AR-15 type).

AR-15 is the weapon of choice for US SWAT / entry teams...which is nothing but CQB.

Forum List

Back