The 2nd Civil War

If you can't see what you're shooting at (i.e. at night dumb fuck), you're not going to hit something whether you're behind them or from the side. Hence the NVG. As for being in the woods--you know where you said you'd be--you're one advantage is stealth and concealment which is gone once you fire a shot so, again, at night when the better trained, better equipped, and better staffed adversaries are coming at you... yeah sure squeeze off a shot and see what the response is.

You're a fucking idiot. And yes, you're a fucking idiot in every sense of the word.

You do realize that night scopes are pretty common as are binoculars.
We use them to hunt hogs.

Do the hogs shoot back?

I'm sure in the video-game type of exploits you guys are talking about the shiny gold coin that appears and the power-up meter never runs out.

If the stakes were not going to end in tragedy, it would literally be funny to watch a bunch of rednecks get slaughtered.

Actually hogs are pretty dangerous. But the danger they pose to the environment is the big problem.
How does it feel to live in fear?

Do the hogs shoot back?

I'm sure in the video-game type of exploits you guys are talking about the shiny gold coin that appears and the power-up meter never runs out.

If the stakes were not going to end in tragedy, it would literally be funny to watch a bunch of rednecks get slaughtered.

I don't guess you have ever been face to face with a 400 pound wild hog.
That animal will kill you or die trying ... And all you have to do to piss it off is be standing there.

Stupid city folks ... You don't even have a clue what you are talking about.

An AR-15 with super 007 night-vision laser-scope might help you against a wild hog but won't mean anything against a Predator drone.

An AR-15 with super 007 night-vision laser-scope might help you against a wild hog but won't mean anything against a Predator drone.

Well tell me when your Predator Drone comes in the mail ... I haven't got mine yet.
Until then I will do better to handle what I have and the applicable use for it.

You do realize that night scopes are pretty common as are binoculars.
We use them to hunt hogs.

Do the hogs shoot back?

Actually hogs are pretty dangerous. But the danger they pose to the environment is the big problem.

You tell me...you guys are the ones hiding in the woods.

Do the hogs shoot back?

You tell me...you guys are the ones hiding in the woods.

And you're to scared to go in em....go figure.

Do the hogs shoot back?

That animal will kill you or die trying ... And all you have to do to piss it off is be standing there.

Yawn!.

It's really like trying to explain to children that professional wrestling isn't real....they're just so sure that grown men actually do hit one another with steel chairs.

I imagine Robert's fools crusade is made up of morons who still think they do.

I replaced my Mini-14 with a Marlin lever action .44 magnum. I have a .44 Special shot-shell in the chamber and the rest are magnums. With the Hornady LeverEvolution rounds I get good accuracy out to 100 yards. That's all I need from it. And there is something fun about shooting a lever gun.

I hear you. That's the way I am with the 30-30. The 1894 is the quintessential cowboy rifle.

The group I'm with bought all the revolvers for Cowboy Action Shooting, and in a cruel turn of events, the 30-30 doesn't qualify - only handgun rounds are acceptable. You're .44, though not historically accurate, would be fine. My 30-30, which IS historically accurate, isn't. It's okay, we bought 2 .44-40 chambered lever actions as a group, and two coach guns that we all share.

When I was a young boy, 12, I had a friend that recieved a revolver and an lever rifle, both in the 44-40 caliber. I was too young to appriciate the uniqueness of that inheritance, and, at 14, he was hunting deer with the rifle.

I have a rifle, a 250 Savage 99e that is older than I am, pre-WW2. Pretty much all I have used for deer since I was 19. A real nail driver of a rifle.

I replaced my Mini-14 with a Marlin lever action .44 magnum. I have a .44 Special shot-shell in the chamber and the rest are magnums. With the Hornady LeverEvolution rounds I get good accuracy out to 100 yards. That's all I need from it. And there is something fun about shooting a lever gun.

I hear you. That's the way I am with the 30-30. The 1894 is the quintessential cowboy rifle.

The group I'm with bought all the revolvers for Cowboy Action Shooting, and in a cruel turn of events, the 30-30 doesn't qualify - only handgun rounds are acceptable. You're .44, though not historically accurate, would be fine. My 30-30, which IS historically accurate, isn't. It's okay, we bought 2 .44-40 chambered lever actions as a group, and two coach guns that we all share.

When I was a young boy, 12, I had a friend that recieved a revolver and an lever rifle, both in the 44-40 caliber. I was too young to appriciate the uniqueness of that inheritance, and, at 14, he was hunting deer with the rifle.

I have a rifle, a 250 Savage 99e that is older than I am, pre-WW2. Pretty much all I have used for deer since I was 19. A real nail driver of a rifle.

Those old Savage 99s were great rifles! The western movies were blamed for their demise, since they were a lever action that didn't look like the ones in the movies. Bolt action rifles owned the accuracy crown for years, but the Savage 99 could hold its own with any action.

Those old Savage 99s were great rifles! The western movies were blamed for their demise, since they were a lever action that didn't look like the ones in the movies. Bolt action rifles owned the accuracy crown for years, but the Savage 99 could hold its own with any action.

Old Rocks and WinterBorn own guns I'm shocked I thought all you libs gave up that right.

Can you shoot them??? And you actually kill bamby wow you are an exceptional Lib.
There might be hope for you yet all you need is to watch Fox with an open mind. All who complain about Fox have never or if they have did not listen to Fox. Although Hannity can be a little much at times.
My guns, AK,SKS,30.30 Winchester 94 and Marlin,35,Marlin, Henry 44&22,Remington 7mmmag& Remington 30.06 ,BSA 7 Mill rem mag, Several 22 marlins,Savage 7mm mag,Mosberg 12 ga.auto.several over under Bennelis,and several side by sides.
And plenty Ammo. All for Hunting and plinking--but if need be enemies both foreign and domestic.

Yep... My 1934 Model 94.

Win3.jpg

Old Rocks and WinterBorn own guns I'm shocked I thought all you libs gave up that right.

Can you shoot them??? And you actually kill bamby wow you are an exceptional Lib.
There might be hope for you yet all you need is to watch Fox with an open mind. All who complain about Fox have never or if they have did not listen to Fox. Although Hannity can be a little much at times.
My guns, AK,SKS,30.30 Winchester 94 and Marlin,35,Marlin, Henry 44&22,Remington 7mmmag& Remington 30.06 ,BSA 7 Mill rem mag, Several 22 marlins,Savage 7mm mag,Mosberg 12 ga.auto.several over under Bennelis,and several side by sides.
And plenty Ammo. All for Hunting and plinking--but if need be enemies both foreign and domestic.

Your attempt to label everyone who disagrees with you often puts you in the wrong. This is simply another example.

Yes, I own guns. I own several, as a matter of fact. I shoot and hunt as often as possible. I am only liberal in the more modern definitions. I consider myself a classic conservative. I actually believe in smaller gov't and less gov't interference in private lives.

Do the hogs shoot back?

Wow, so I'm supposed to take the leap of faith, and assume that a 400 pound hog is just as deadly as a person with a gun? is that a joke? Are you goofing youngson?

Wow, so I'm supposed to take the leap of faith, and assume that a 400 pound hog is just as deadly as a person with a gun? is that a joke? Are you goofing youngson?

Well if you don't have the faith ... You are more than welcome to take it up with the hog ... Dumbass!

Well if you don't have the faith ... You are more than welcome to take it up with the hog ... Dumbass!

Dumbass yourself, a hog, or 1300 lb grizzly still has to get to me. A fellow with a BMG can kill me from a mile away. Yes, the man with a gun is far more dangerous than any wild animal.

Forum List

Back