The 2nd Civil War

Add in 50,000 armed men who haven't been paid. Wouldn't want to be their leader.

Add in that, since he'll still be using green backs that will be instantly limited to the supply on hand...interest rates will be through the roof and the ability to get a loan will be equivalent to the new republic's chances...zero.

we have all left out one very key point in all of this. International effects. If the rebellion were to show itself to be capable of winning a few battles, enemies of the US would be probably be more than willing to donate arms to the rebels to overthrow the US government. Russia, Iran, North Korea, etc.

Nothing says patriotism than saying you'll accept weaponry and support from places like Russia, Iran, North Korea.

They would probably be willing, but that doesn't mean I would accept weapons. If from anybody, than Russia. But you miss my point, what effect would this have on the world stage? The US suddenly in a large Civil War.

Add in 50,000 armed men who haven't been paid. Wouldn't want to be their leader.

Add in that, since he'll still be using green backs that will be instantly limited to the supply on hand...interest rates will be through the roof and the ability to get a loan will be equivalent to the new republic's chances...zero.

we have all left out one very key point in all of this. International effects. If the rebellion were to show itself to be capable of winning a few battles, enemies of the US would be probably be more than willing to donate arms to the rebels to overthrow the US government. Russia, Iran, North Korea, etc.

You would have to win a few significant battles, to say the very least. As I described above, I do not see how you would do that. But feel free to correct my errors.

Now, as for accepting weapons from Russia, Iran and N. Korea, I could think of nothing more dangerous. Do you think they will be donating millions of dollars worth of equipment out of the goodness of their heart? Or will they be expecting something in return?

And how would you propose that those arms be delivered to you? As I stated above, you will have virtually no air support. Receiving a large shipment of arms simply would not happen.

If Russia believed that by delivering arms, they could topple the US regime, I'm sure they would use some of their Air Force to deliver these supplies.
And I would check to make sure there are no stated strings attached. I also simply would not accept any from N Korea or Iran, I just listed them as examples.

They also have never seen hard times. The "hard times" that supposedly we have now are nothing compared to the Great Depression or even the oil embargoes of the early 1970's. I doubt most Americans could fathom not being able to purchase gas--not because it's priced high but simply because it's not available.

84d76c0745da4326281615cc0f097f07.jpg

Mild compared to this:

---

I stuck with the old black and white as the color ones are much too graphic for many people.

I deleted the pictures from my response--no need to hammer it home (hope you don't mind).

Yeah but little Dwakee says that he won't kill anyone and even turn over captors to the enemy if they pwomise not to fight any longer. Surely he can pull that off.
It reminds me of an episode I watched of "The Simpsons"...
They visited Africa on a safari and visited Tanzania and saw a bunch of billboards of President Muntu....

Muntu was once president of Tanzania. His image was used on several bill-boards to promote his reign (The messages included "Hail President Muntu," "Muntu Means Progress" and "Muntu Builds Stadiums"). He seized power in a bloodless coup- all smothering.

It pretty much underscores how little these chairborne warriors have studied the subject much less have been anywhere close to it. The plan also seems to be storyboarded along with the latest Simpsons episode.

I know I'd be shitting in my britches.

Honestly though, on that capturing policy, how many US troops would actually go back to fight? If they've just lost, been humiliated, stripped of all of their equipment, and told to march back to wherever their nearest encampment is, why should they return? Nobody can shoot them without guns, they've already fought, if they're in the countryside, they can simply run off, same with the woods, and in a city, blending in to the local populace would be simplicity itself. The only US personnel to return would be the diehards. Those who couldn't care less and were forced to fight would fade back into the woodwork. And if the US forced them to come back after they deserted, then they certainly aren't making any friends. Also, imagine the good PR of releasing a bunch of US soldiers after taking their equipment instead of executing them or having them imprisoned.

You would have to win a few significant battles, to say the very least. As I described above, I do not see how you would do that. But feel free to correct my errors.

Now, as for accepting weapons from Russia, Iran and N. Korea, I could think of nothing more dangerous. Do you think they will be donating millions of dollars worth of equipment out of the goodness of their heart? Or will they be expecting something in return?

And how would you propose that those arms be delivered to you? As I stated above, you will have virtually no air support. Receiving a large shipment of arms simply would not happen.

If Russia believed that by delivering arms, they could topple the US regime, I'm sure they would use some of their Air Force to deliver these supplies.
And I would check to make sure there are no stated strings attached. I also simply would not accept any from N Korea or Iran, I just listed them as examples.

Given the overwhelming odds against you, coupled with the fact that you will have no air support and limited quantities of weapons and ammo, how will you win those "significant" battles that will make other nations risk the anger of the US? I allowed that you would have 50,000 armed men. How do you plan to appear as anything capable of toppling the US gov't?

Mild compared to this:

---

I stuck with the old black and white as the color ones are much too graphic for many people.

I deleted the pictures from my response--no need to hammer it home (hope you don't mind).

Yeah but little Dwakee says that he won't kill anyone and even turn over captors to the enemy if they pwomise not to fight any longer. Surely he can pull that off.
They visited Africa on a safari and visited Tanzania and saw a bunch of billboards of President Muntu....

Muntu was once president of Tanzania. His image was used on several bill-boards to promote his reign (The messages included "Hail President Muntu," "Muntu Means Progress" and "Muntu Builds Stadiums"). He seized power in a bloodless coup- all smothering.

It pretty much underscores how little these chairborne warriors have studied the subject much less have been anywhere close to it. The plan also seems to be storyboarded along with the latest Simpsons episode.

Honestly though, on that capturing policy, how many US troops would actually go back to fight? If they've just lost, been humiliated, stripped of all of their equipment, and told to march back to wherever their nearest encampment is, why should they return? Nobody can shoot them without guns, they've already fought, if they're in the countryside, they can simply run off, same with the woods, and in a city, blending in to the local populace would be simplicity itself. The only US personnel to return would be the diehards. Those who couldn't care less and were forced to fight would fade back into the woodwork. And if the US forced them to come back after they deserted, then they certainly aren't making any friends. Also, imagine the good PR of releasing a bunch of US soldiers after taking their equipment instead of executing them or having them imprisoned.

You are grossly underestimating the effect of killing the friends of those captured. Soldiers will join for 'God & Country'. But they fight for the man next to them. You will have killed many of those men. Also, the fact that you captured them and then released them is not going to take away the humiliation and anger of being unable to defeat you. They will be back.

I also think you are vastly overestimating your ability to defeat a military force. You will have people who joined that have not trained together. You have people with varying amounts of training in many areas. To turn that into a cohesive fighting force without being infiltrated by law enforcement or shutdown by raids and arrests is pretty difficult to imagine.

To expect that force to be able to go head to head against trained professionals is suicidal. I think you are dreaming if you think you would last more than a week.

Given the overwhelming odds against you, coupled with the fact that you will have no air support and limited quantities of weapons and ammo, how will you win those "significant" battles that will make other nations risk the anger of the US? I allowed that you would have 50,000 armed men. How do you plan to appear as anything capable of toppling the US gov't?

Stealing or detonating US air support. With the new influx of volunteers the US would seem to receive, according to you and CC, it would be simplicity itself for me to slip spies in. Spies report guard times and watches at airfields, I strike with a moderate force, blow up some planes or shoot anybody who goes near them. The US, so dependent on their air support, now has to fight a force that is gunning them down as they emerge from their barracks or tents or whatever they are using. And keeping them away from their precious aircraft! My men, better suited to such conditions, shoot with better accuracy than the US troops do as a panic forms among remaining US soldiers. Any officer I see trying to organize a reasonable defense gets several snipers turned his way! After the troops inevitably surrender, I take their armaments, kick them out, and take the planes for myself, along with whatever other goodies they have in there. And if the US counterattacks? Have the planes hold off the land-based US troops while I make my getaway with my troops. Any planes that survive until we escape are to meet at a pre-designated rendezvous point, where further plans are to be made. If I have to ditch the planes, I'll either blow them up or use them in a trap for the US.

You are grossly underestimating the effect of killing the friends of those captured. Soldiers will join for 'God & Country'. But they fight for the man next to them. You will have killed many of those men. Also, the fact that you captured them and then released them is not going to take away the humiliation and anger of being unable to defeat you. They will be back.

I also think you are vastly overestimating your ability to defeat a military force. You will have people who joined that have not trained together. You have people with varying amounts of training in many areas. To turn that into a cohesive fighting force without being infiltrated by law enforcement or shutdown by raids and arrests is pretty difficult to imagine.

To expect that force to be able to go head to head against trained professionals is suicidal. I think you are dreaming if you think you would last more than a week.

Shrug. Look at the Continental Army. They fought against the world's most powerful military with a ragtag bunch of civilians and won. Plus they were underequipped, under-fed, and were driven by just about the same reasons we would be. People doubted they could make a stand against the Brits and look at Bunker Hill. The patriots fought off several waves of them before retreating. They held their ground. They lasted for much more than a week.
As to the enemy captives, they've just seen their friends mowed down. And you suggest they would come back with their friends to be mowed down a second time? I think you overestimate their resolve.

Last edited:

Stealing or detonating US air support. With the new influx of volunteers the US would seem to receive, according to you and CC, it would be simplicity itself for me to slip spies in. Spies report guard times and watches at airfields, I strike with a moderate force, blow up some planes or shoot anybody who goes near them. The US, so dependent on their air support, now has to fight a force that is gunning them down as they emerge from their barracks or tents or whatever they are using. And keeping them away from their precious aircraft! My men, better suited to such conditions, shoot with better accuracy than the US troops do as a panic forms among remaining US soldiers. Any officer I see trying to organize a reasonable defense gets several snipers turned his way! After the troops inevitably surrender, I take their armaments, kick them out, and take the planes for myself, along with whatever other goodies they have in there. And if the US counterattacks? Have the planes hold off the land-based US troops while I make my getaway with my troops. Any planes that survive until we escape are to meet at a pre-designated rendezvous point, where further plans are to be made. If I have to ditch the planes, I'll either blow them up or use them in a trap for the US.

There are some major problems with that scenario.

First, you are expecting your green troops to be calm and disciplined, while the professionals panic? lol Not quite how I see it going.

But the biggest problem is your expectation that you will be able to sneak in and take a military air field. Getting a few armed men onto the base is one thing. Controlling the number of armed men that would be there is another. Have you ever been on a military air command? Do you think you will be able to SEE the officers mounting a defense? In fact, the snipers will be taking your men out in short order. They will have the advantage of better weapons, better familiarity with the terrain, better training, and better communications. You will have the element of surprise. Which will get your organization noticed, but not much more. You will not be allowed to take any serious aircraft. The security forces of the base will disable them before you do.

Also, your plan relies on complete isolation. As soon as your attack begins there will be support from other military installations. If you manage to destroy aircraft at one base, there will be greater numbers of aircraft arriving within a few hours. Now you have lost the element of surprise and your enemy's air support is as effective as it was before. And any aircraft you stole will be targeted and destroyed.

Last edited:

Shrug. Look at the Continental Army. They fought against the world's most powerful military with a ragtag bunch of civilians and won. Plus they were underequipped, under-fed, and were driven by just about the same reasons we would be. People doubted they could make a stand against the Brits and look at Bunker Hill. The patriots fought off several waves of them before retreating. They held their ground. They lasted for much more than a week.
As to the enemy captives, they've just seen their friends mowed down. And you suggest they would come back with their friends to be mowed down a second time? I think you overestimate their resolve.

I think you using the Continental Army as an example of a revolution is fine. I think using them as an example of standing up to a superior force in modern warfare is ridiculous.

And yes, I think those soldiers would be back. I know quite a few guys who wanted to go back to Vietnam to avenge their fallen buddies. I think you underestimate the camaraderie of soldiers in the field. This tells me you have never served in a combat unit of any kind. Yet you intend to lead volunteers who have almost no training together to face units who have had extensive training and time together.

Nothing says patriotism than saying you'll accept weaponry and support from places like Russia, Iran, North Korea.

They would probably be willing, but that doesn't mean I would accept weapons. If from anybody, than Russia. But you miss my point, what effect would this have on the world stage? The US suddenly in a large Civil War.

No effect whatsoever...you'd be lucky to do as well as David Koresh.

"My men, better suited to such conditions, shoot with better accuracy than the US troops do as a panic forms among remaining US soldiers"??

How do you think your men will be better suited to such conditions? And how, given less resources for training, do you think they will shoot with better accuracy?

First, you are expecting your green troops to be calm and disciplined, while the professionals panic? lol Not quite how I see it going.

But the biggest problem is your expectation that you will be able to sneak in and take a military air field. Getting a few armed men onto the base is one thing. Controlling the number of armed men that would be there is another. Have you ever been on a military air command? Do you think you will be able to SEE the officers mounting a defense? In fact, the snipers will be taking your men out in short order. They will have the advantage of better weapons, better familiarity with the terrain, better training, and better communications. You will have the element of surprise. Which will get your organization noticed, but not much more. You will not be allowed to take any serious aircraft. The security forces of the base will disable them before you do.

Also, your plan relies on complete isolation. As soon as your attack begins there will be support from other military installations. If you manage to destroy aircraft at one base, there will be greater numbers of aircraft arriving within a few hours. Now you have lost the element of surprise and your enemy's air support is as effective as it was before. And any aircraft you stole will be targeted and destroyed.

I was not aware the US had the ability to teleport troops from point A to point B instantly! And I don't plan on marching right into the airfield. I that's why I have to know the guards and the watch scheduling. I attack simultaneously from the edge of the compound with several smaller groups of soldiers to neutralize the guards who are already armed and watching for attack, who are unaware because I know where they will be exactly. Then I move in, surrounding barracks (or is it barrackses?) and shooting down men as they come out. Other groups will go ahead and capture the aircraft. If I know the US will arrive quickly, I'll just go ahead and have my men there rig them to explode. And now that I am inside the base and wreaking havoc, terrain and training advantages are neutralized. Besides, I wouldn't attempt an attack like this but with my best troops who have already been involved in several guerilla operations and I know can face fire calmly and fire accurately.

"My men, better suited to such conditions, shoot with better accuracy than the US troops do as a panic forms among remaining US soldiers"??

How do you think your men will be better suited to such conditions? And how, given less resources for training, do you think they will shoot with better accuracy?

Because these are my elite who specialize in sneak attacks and have probably been using whatever they are equipped with for longer than many of the US troops. Or are US vets themselves.

How you going to pay for them? Does a T-72 come with an English operating manual?

That is some imagination you've got.

Mild compared to this:

---

Oh my God. You really are retarded. So all of these type A personalities are just going to give up? Uhhh...do yourself a favor kid and spend a few minutes with some soldiers before you get yourself killed.

How you going to pay for them? Does a T-72 come with an English operating manual?

That is some imagination you've got.

I wouldn't. I would take them as a donation if they were up for it. Didn't the US give weapons to terrorists in Afghanistan? Advanced weapons and supplies? At least Putin or whoever is in charge at this point could spare some officers to teach my men what to do and give them proper training.

Last edited:

I was not aware the US had the ability to teleport troops from point A to point B instantly! And I don't plan on marching right into the airfield. I that's why I have to know the guards and the watch scheduling. I attack simultaneously from the edge of the compound with several smaller groups of soldiers to neutralize the guards who are already armed and watching for attack, who are unaware because I know where they will be exactly. Then I move in, surrounding barracks (or is it barrackses?) and shooting down men as they come out. Other groups will go ahead and capture the aircraft. If I know the US will arrive quickly, I'll just go ahead and have my men there rig them to explode. And now that I am inside the base and wreaking havoc, terrain and training advantages are neutralized. Besides, I wouldn't attempt an attack like this but with my best troops who have already been involved in several guerilla operations and I know can face fire calmly and fire accurately.

Military air bases are very large areas. From the fence to the hangers will be hundreds of yards. The armed men will be in numerous buildings and there will be video surveillance all over. As soon as cameras go out or guards do not report, there will be heightened security. The defenders will be shooting from inside fortified buildings, while you will have to cross large, flat open areas. In other words, shooting gallery for the military.

If you have already done several guerilla operations, the military bases will be on higher alert. The amount of info your spies will be able to provide will be limited to perimeter patrols. And every base also has random patrols.

Because these are my elite who specialize in sneak attacks and have probably been using whatever they are equipped with for longer than many of the US troops. Or are US vets themselves.

So you think you will be able to gather and arm elite special forces veterans, and that they will follow the command of a 20 year old with no military experience?

Good luck with that.

Oh, and most air commands now have special forces troops that train together to defend the base and come up with the ways ot would be attacked.

Oh my God. You really are retarded. So all of these type A personalities are just going to give up? Uhhh...do yourself a favor kid and spend a few minutes with some soldiers before you get yourself killed.

Several of the people on your side have said that my men would be cowering in their britches or shitting their pants. Why? Why would they lack the ability to stand up to bullets when the US could? What big gulf separates the men I'm recruiting and the stock the US uses? And if the war drags on and becomes costly, I could see the US reinstituting a draft. Would the drafted be half as gung-ho as you seem to think they all are? Would the fresh recruits?

I haven't laughed so hard in years...thanks for this.

Take another bong rip junior...

Forum List

Back