The 2nd Civil War

Everyone knows that at the rate things are going, we will probably have a 2nd Civil War sometime in our near future. The question is, who will come out on top?
Do you think it will be the Dems? The Right? The people? Or some dissident cell? What about a terrorist group?

My hopes and bets are on a dissident cell made up of the common people.

Nonsense.

Obviously you have a bizarre perception of 'how things are going.'

I'm thinking the winners will have turned you down during recruitment

:cuckoo:

Unless I am the winner! (maniacal laughter in background)
How old are you OldSchool? Too old to be of any real use in a military campaign, probably. I, on the other hand, practice shooting actual rifles (as opposed to video game ones) constantly, study military tactics and logistics, acquaint myself with military equipment and gear, condition myself for long marches and hikes and extreme weather conditions, am a very persuasive speaker (face to face), am highly manipulative, make wonderful grades throughout school, etc.

And don't forget you are also reserved and humble.

How old are you OldSchool? Too old to be of any real use in a military campaign, probably. I, on the other hand, practice shooting actual rifles (as opposed to video game ones) constantly, study military tactics and logistics, acquaint myself with military equipment and gear, condition myself for long marches and hikes and extreme weather conditions, am a very persuasive speaker (face to face), am highly manipulative, make wonderful grades throughout school, etc.

Don't mock Drake. as soon as he finishes his tree house fort, he will be able to withstand any siege.....

Our nation is more likely to face economic collapse under the weight of government entitlements than face a civil war. How far do you think Washington can continue to devalue the U.S. dollar, under the illusion of economic stability, with the weight of all this debt? That's the real looming crisis that will be the sobering wake up call for many in this country.

Which government "entitlements" are crushing America? Food stamps or "defense" spending? Social welfare or corporate welfare? Sustainable energy or constant war?
Medicade, medicare, and social security are the what will break us - they are the biggest drivers oft the debt with nothing else remotely close. Take your corperate welfare, and anti military propaganda somewhere else.

There is a civil war right now! The progressives have declared war on US fundamentals. When the dollar collapses - those who are well armed will fair much better than the untenable!

actually it is the "people" who can make one shot, one kill.., of which i am very capable.

Thank You !! :up:

You would piss your pants if you faced US military forces

hardly, i am a former Military fighter, i fear not, you are a fucking idiot, the U.S. Military forces will be on the side of the patriots which are the black and white conservatives who want to save this nation from you commie traitors. :up:

The military will fracture right along with the rest of the country.

Our nation is more likely to face economic collapse under the weight of government entitlements than face a civil war. How far do you think Washington can continue to devalue the U.S. dollar, under the illusion of economic stability, with the weight of all this debt? That's the real looming crisis that will be the sobering wake up call for many in this country.

Which government "entitlements" are crushing America? Food stamps or "defense" spending? Social welfare or corporate welfare? Sustainable energy or constant war?
Medicade, medicare, and social security are the what will break us - they are the biggest drivers oft the debt with nothing else remotely close.

Balancing the budget is easy. Trim Defense spending back to sane levels; raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility age to 70, and index it to 9 percent of the population going forward; and ban all tax expenditures.

With these simple steps, we would be so flush with cash we could start paying down the debt and lower income tax rates for everyone across the board. And once the debt was paid off, we could lower income tax rates even more.

But even alleged conservatives scream like hippies when you try to take away all their government cash and prizes that would go away under such a plan.

EVERY American is responsible for the debt. Not just liberals. EVERYONE. Until everyone realizes this, the problems will continue. But for now, it's all about, "Gimme, gimme, gimme. And make that guy over there pay for it, or borrow the cash from China. Just gimme!"

Everyone.

Last edited:
WTF is this about? Are you trying to scare someone?
Talk about, (maniacal laughter in background)!
Christ I laughed so hard I cannot type anymore.
Get back as soon as I can.

Really!:clap2:

Medicade, medicare, and social security are the what will break us - they are the biggest drivers oft the debt with nothing else remotely close. Take your corperate welfare, and anti military propaganda somewhere else.

There is a civil war right now! The progressives have declared war on US fundamentals. When the dollar collapses - those who are well armed will fair much better than the untenable!

Threat of revolution is mostly tied to growing income inequality. It is not something that can be maintained forever. The US has it good enough that it will be able to put up with a lot.

There we go, knew it was only a matter of time before you said something really fucking crazy.

Could you name a nation that hasnt devolved into civil war or been conquored by outsiders?

Which will spark armed revolt.

Everyone knows that at the rate things are going, we will probably have a 2nd Civil War sometime in our near future. The question is, who will come out on top?
Do you think it will be the Dems? The Right? The people? Or some dissident cell? What about a terrorist group?

My hopes and bets are on a dissident cell made up of the common people.
The people with GUNS will come out on top.

The people with guns will be hunted down in the streets and placed in FEMA Death Camps where they belong

Who's going to do the hunting?

This is what depths to which my party has sunk. A pack of whiny pessimists, with some retards actually pining for a civil war. None of that Reaganesque sunny optimism remains. His heirs are nothing but crying toddlers sucking their thumbs and flinging poo.

Change your diapers, and man up. Start putting solutions on the table. Otherwise, you are just part of the problem.

Last edited:

There's not going to be a civil war. Maybe a few sporadic incidents, that's about it.

We've become fat and complacent. We're far more worried and informed about Kim Kardashian's wardrobe than we are about our cultural decay (ironically, since she's a symptom of it). We've reduced standards & expectations slowly enough that very few have noticed. We're expert at taking "selfies" because we're so narcissistic, yet we don't really care that many of our high school graduates can't write a coherent sentence.

So, for the most part, we're just going to roll over and grab the remote.

Please Mac don't throw me into the piss pot with those who even give the Kardashians a passing thought.

The closet we will come to an uprising is what we saw at Ruby Ridge and Waco and that didn't turn out well for those standing against the government.

This is what depths to which my party has sunk. A pack of whiny pessimists, with some retards actually pining for a civil war. None of that Reaganesque sunny optimism remains. His heirs are nothing but crying toddlers sucking their thumbs and flinging poo.

Change your diapers, and man up. Start putting solutions on the table. Otherwise, you are just part of the problem.

you sound like that RINO joe scarborough (-:

you sound like that RINO joe scarborough (-:

Since I have never watched his show, I have no idea if you just complimented me or insulted me. :lol:

Don't mock Drake. as soon as he finishes his tree house fort, he will be able to withstand any siege.....

Go, Drake, go!

You are well named.

Forum List

Back