🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 30 second ad for democrats running in 2018...

The Obama administration has reported that the Affordable Care Act will be financed in part by $716 billion in Medicare cuts over 10 years. Somewhat improbably, the administration also contends that cuts of this magnitude will not reduce services to Medicare beneficiaries.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/22/opinion/obamacare-hands-off-my-medicare.html?_r=0
The people are saying, "if you can run it better, run it better, but don't cut benefits and coverage."
No, what people are asking is why am I being forced to buy a service I don't want or need.
Why must 80 year old women pay for well baby care?

Since democrats lost the presidency, both houses of congress, most governors and more than 3,000 state and local elections in less than a decade, 30 seconds is about all they have left.

The Obama administration has reported that the Affordable Care Act will be financed in part by $716 billion in Medicare cuts over 10 years. Somewhat improbably, the administration also contends that cuts of this magnitude will not reduce services to Medicare beneficiaries.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/22/opinion/obamacare-hands-off-my-medicare.html?_r=0
The people are saying, "if you can run it better, run it better, but don't cut benefits and coverage."
No, what people are asking is why am I being forced to buy a service I don't want or need.
Insurance always involves paying for someone else's care.

'The 30 second ad for democrats running in 2018'

- GOP Rebuttal Video Ad of DNC / Democrats: 30 straight seconds of video showing Democratic Party / Snowflake....

Rioting
Destruction of Property
Looting
Arson
(Terrorism) Blowing up a GOP HQ
Leaked DNC E-Mails revealing racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-Semitism
Cheating in Debates
Anarchy to stop Freedom of Speech (Berkley)
Calls for Military Coups
Calls for Trump's assassination
NSA/FBI-Confirmed Obama administration/Loyalist Felony Espionage

Last frame, fading to black - A Tombstone with the name 'Democratic Party' and the dates '1828 - 2018' on it, with a small Russian flag on the left and 2 small photos of Hillary and Obama on the right of the tombstone.

upload_2017-5-8_10-39-2.jpeg

They don't
They are on Medicare

Insurance always takes risk int account. See how much you pay for homeowners insurance covering earthquakes if you live in the San Fernando Valley. You have no idea of what you're talking about.

Insurance always takes risk int account. See how much you pay for homeowners insurance covering earthquakes if you live in the San Fernando Valley. You have no idea of what you're talking about.

That is why we demand coverage for pre-existing conditions

You don't want a risk pool made up entirely of sick people, you want to spread them out in larger pools

You don't want a risk pool made up entirely of sick people, you want to spread them out in larger pools
We know about your fondness for free stuff. Any condition can be pre-existing. Pregnancy, for example, although natural, is also a choice especially given the options woman have today. Yeah, I know, but anyone can buy a pack of condoms. Why should I pay for a crack whore who gets herself knocked up on an annual basis? I simply cannot get my heart to bleed for some of the things people choose to do.

We know about your fondness for free stuff. Any condition can be pre-existing. Pregnancy, for example, although natural, is also a choice especially given the options woman have today. Yeah, I know, but anyone can buy a pack of condoms. Why should I pay for a crack whore who gets herself knocked up on an annual basis? I simply cannot get my heart to bleed for some of the things people choose to do.

You object to paying for human life?

You object to paying for human life?
Not at all. I pay for my own and my son's and would for a number of friends and relatives if required. It is the primary reason I have a job.

Silly question.

Trump voters, understand this:

Trump and republican House members voted to REPEAL from the ACA over $820 BILLION for Medicaid (which benefited your HC coverage) and gave the top 2% of Americans $622 BILLION of that money in tax cuts.....Please do NOT get sick while these republicans are in power.

The politically smart thing to do, would have been to sit back and do nothing and allow Obamacare to implode on its own!

Liberals want to elect people who will create laws to take more of my hard-earned money to give to others.

Always the same stupid retort from dumbed-down right wingers. Paranoia that this nitwit's "hard earned money" is going to others....Jon the rest of the fucking world and don't be such an idiot.

Trump voters, understand this:

Trump and republican House members voted to REPEAL from the ACA over $820 BILLION for Medicaid (which benefited your HC coverage) and gave the top 2% of Americans $622 BILLION of that money in tax cuts.....Please do NOT get sick while these republicans are in power.

More baseless claims with ZERO proof or even a link. Just more commiecrat propaganda.

The fact is we aren't spending 820 billion on medicade, so are you seriously claiming they are going to zero out all medicade spending and then some?

Medicaid total expenditure forecast 2018-2025 | Statistic

An OPINION piece from 2 years ago from an arch conservative does NOT prove much....but, nice try.....LOL

It NOT just that.......Its the moronic "policy" of not just cutting drastically benefits, its to turn around and giving those "savings" to millionaires in tax cuts....As Buffett just announced, he would realize a 17% cut in his taxes, thanks to the orange idiot..

And maybe I can get my PPO plan back at a reasonable rate, as opposed to having to take a high deductible plan.

Blame THAT on your health insurance CEO who needs a new, personal Lear jet.

Forum List

Back