🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 30 second ad for democrats running in 2018...

Since democrats lost the presidency, both houses of congress, most governors and more than 3,000 state and local elections in less than a decade, 30 seconds is about all they have left.

You do (or should) realize that democrats GAINED seats in both chambers of congress, don't you?

Besides, Nov. 2018 will piss you off, royally....LOL

I thought liberals said in 2016 the Republican party was losing the majority in the House, the majority in the Senate and the Presidency? Apparently liberals were way off on those predictions, now you have new predictions, are they going to be as correct as they were in 2016?

Liberals want to elect people who will create laws to take more of my hard-earned money to give to others.

Where do I sign up?

Cutting Medicaid and giving it to wealthy people is a transfer of wealth from the poor to the wealthy.

You not only signed up but you are the recruiting poster-boy.

I thought liberals said in 2016 the Republican party was losing the majority in the House, the majority in the Senate and the Presidency? Apparently liberals were way off on those predictions, now you have new predictions, are they going to be as correct as they were in 2016?

Maybe.......BUT, the fear of losing power is ALL yours at this point....not ours.

The republican senate has one trick up their sleeves......To NOT change one single comma in the ACA until AFTER the Nov. 2018 election; like that they can avoid the inevitable for a couple of more years.

The republican senate has one trick up their sleeves......To NOT change one single comma in the ACA until AFTER the Nov. 2018 election; like that they can avoid the inevitable for a couple of more years.

At the rate the ACA is imploding, I don't think they can wait that long.

To listen to the left cry and scream about how many people will die if Obamacare is repealed and replaced, it makes you wonder how anyone survived before 2010 and Obamacare.

Our opponents are traitors, we are just thieves and liars!!!!!!

Vote Democratic!!!

Maybe.......BUT, the fear of losing power is ALL yours at this point....not ours.

I have no fear of losing power, my happiness isn't tied to politics.

Forum List

Back