The abuse of Greta

Go back to sacrificing children to get your message out.
You are the only ones who seem to be doing that.

Dang, were you asleep during Obama's term(s) or are you really that stupid.
Every school shooting...

You mean like the Parkland shooting which partly happened due to Obama's "new and improved" policies?
You mean the shooting that happened because some nut had a gun? That one? Where your answer is less regulation and more guns? Ya..how has that worked for you other than to jack up your ODS a few notches.

Clearly This girl is occupying a lot of rightwing headspace given the amount of time spent trying to rip her shreds.

For Christ sake, you were asleep.

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

If you disagree with her on climate change, show where she is wrong.
But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents
That's because self-proclaimed Christians and self-proclaimed conservatives are anything but conservative, and they certainly aren't Christian.

They're, in fact, evil and demonic.

They'll meet their proper end though, that's the good news.

So because shes a kid being used by the left as a pawn, she's off limits and gets a free mic without anyone DARE questioning her motives and methods?
Why don’t attack her ideas? Novel idea that.

She doesn't have any ideas. She is Talking Tina. Pull the string.
Yes. She does. Attack them.

She has only what she has been told by her handlers.

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents

Knock it off with the phony outrage
Exactly. Leftwingers don't give a damn about this kid.
She has more guts than you lot of armchair warriors.

If I could think of an instance where a kid was used to promote a conservative agenda I'm sure I would easily find lefties talking shit about him or her online.
Nicholas Sandmann wasn't promoting anything, but the left viciously attacked him.

It is pretty pathetic how they have attacked her at ever turn. If she were standing there wanting to sing a worship song they would all be cheering her and her parents.

Is that what you loons did?
obama worship song - Bing video

They Did this too

What kind of guts does it take to be be treated like a hero by the world-wide fake news media?

Fake News never existed until the Orange Buffoon entered the WH. The irony being he creates about 95% of it.
Nope. It has existed since WW II. It wasn't until Trump ran for office that the leftwing media gave it a name. Too bad for them it boomeranged on them.

You mean like the Parkland shooting which partly happened due to Obama's "new and improved" policies?

oh so Obama is now a friend of the NRA. Who'd a thought

Sigh...another idiot.

You put blame (albeit partial) on Obama for a school shooting, and a Dumbfuck like you calls me an idiot? How cute....
5 Ways Obama’s Discipline Policy Made Schools Less Effective and Safe

Obama-Era Education Policy Questioned After Parkland Shooting

Educate yourself clown.

If I could think of an instance where a kid was used to promote a conservative agenda I'm sure I would easily find lefties talking shit about him or her online.
Nicholas Sandmann wasn't promoting anything, but the left viciously attacked him.

Yeah these fucking leftists have a lot of goddamn nerve lecturing everyone else on how we should treat Greta when they went around wishing death on Nick Sandmann for nothing.

Sigh...another idiot.

You put blame (albeit partial) on Obama for a school shooting, and a Dumbfuck like you calls me an idiot? How cute....

Educate yourself clown.
Use credible sources.

Yeah these fucking leftists have a lot of goddamn nerve lecturing everyone else on how we should treat Greta when they went around wishing death on Nick Sandmann for nothing.
Nobody wished death on Sandman for his racist stunt.

I’m sure you are right...but you didn’t look very hard did you?

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article231211123.html

Xena Amirani is the Chairwoman and National Director of March 4 Our Rights, a student-led nonprofit organization with a mission to protect the Second Amendment through social media education and peaceful demonstration.

Brainwashing?

7 Days Inside an Anti-Abortion Summer Camp Training the Next Generation of Activists

What "racist stunt?" Waiting for a bus and minding your own business is a "stunt?"

You're just another of those sleazy lying kid-hating leftwing douchebags.

Sigh...another idiot.

Educate yourself clown.

The Daily Caller and Daily Signal. You're dumber than I thought. And I thought you were pretty dumb...

That aside, I would suggest lax gun laws are the first port of call. Not privacy issues within a school. That is what your pathetic segway (it was segway wasn't it?) was trying to achieve no?

Nobody? Not a single human being on the planet earth?

Agree. He was just a kid, attacked all out of proportion for what he did. Should never have been attacked that way. Those people are just like you, attacking those kids.

Forum List

Back