The abuse of Greta

She has more guts than you lot of armchair warriors.

If I could think of an instance where a kid was used to promote a conservative agenda I'm sure I would easily find lefties talking shit about him or her online.
Nicholas Sandmann wasn't promoting anything, but the left viciously attacked him.

Yeah these fucking leftists have a lot of goddamn nerve lecturing everyone else on how we should treat Greta when they went around wishing death on Nick Sandmann for nothing.
Nobody wished death on Sandman for his racist stunt.
What "racist stunt?" Waiting for a bus and minding your own business is a "stunt?"

You're just another of those sleazy lying kid-hating leftwing douchebags.

The stunt of politely smiling while a grown man aggressively bangs a drum in his face.

If I could think of an instance where a kid was used to promote a conservative agenda I'm sure I would easily find lefties talking shit about him or her online.
Nicholas Sandmann wasn't promoting anything, but the left viciously attacked him.

Yeah these fucking leftists have a lot of goddamn nerve lecturing everyone else on how we should treat Greta when they went around wishing death on Nick Sandmann for nothing.
What "racist stunt?" Waiting for a bus and minding your own business is a "stunt?"

That didn't happen.

Exactly. Leftwingers don't give a damn about this kid.

He and his family got death threats. He was just a kid, probably acting a little stupidly like many teens, and it was blown all out of proportion. It should never have been news and while the left vilified him the right made him their cause célèbre.

That didn't happen.
It's on video, moron, so we know it happened.

Knock it off with the phony outrage

Knock it off with the phony outrage

Agree. He was just a kid, attacked all out of proportion for what he did. Should never have been attacked that way. Those people are just like you, attacking those kids.

He didn't DO anything. Except stand there, in silence. So yeah I'd say the reaction was blown just a bit out of proportion. Understatement.

I guarantee you that Greta will never face even a fraction of the visceral hate that Sandmann got.

The stunt of politely smiling while a grown man aggressively bangs a drum in his face.

Yeah, right. You'd be singing a different tune if this had been someone black standing in the face of an old white man. FO.

Agree. He was just a kid, attacked all out of proportion for what he did. Should never have been attacked that way. Those people are just like you, attacking those kids.

He didn't DO anything. Except stand there, in silence. So yeah I'd say the reaction was blown just a bit out of proportion. Understatement.

I guarantee you that Greta will never face even a fraction of the visceral hate that Sandmann got.

Oh...I wonder. Emma Gonzalez certainly did.

The video shows a lot more than that.

That is because he pulled no stunt and did absolutely nothing racist.

But yes his family stated they recieved threats.

No it does not.

The entire video shows him standing and smiling and NOTHING else.

He and his family got death threats. He was just a kid, probably acting a little stupidly like many teens, and it was blown all out of proportion. It should never have been news and while the left vilified him the right made him their cause célèbre.

I have relatives that live in the area Sandman is from. This situation was not as innocent or accidental as people think.

No it does not.

Lefties just imagine loads of context to his grin when to normal people it was just a patient if somewhat confused smile. It's because of the hat.

Oh, and the white skin. Can't forget that.

No it does not.

it's a condescending, rude, brattish smile taking the piss out of an old man. Anybody can see that. You can justify his actions as much as you want, but that little shit deserved a kick up the arse. Nothing more. Just a nice kick up the arse. If that was my kid he'd be grounded at the very least for being disrespectful.

I have relatives that live in the area Sandman is from. This situation was not as innocent or accidental as people think.
How does living in the same area make them any more knowledgeable than someone living on the other side of the country?

No it does not.

it's a condescending, rude, brattish smile taking the piss out of an old man. Anybody can see that. You can justify his actions as much as you want, but that little shit deserved a kick up the arse. Nothing more. Just a nice kick up the arse. If that was my kid he'd be grounded at the very least for being disrespectful.
Thanks for making our case, asshole.

I think it is hard to know what happened, video only shows one angle. The main thing was, he was kid. And there was nothing he did that warranted that level of attack on him and his family. People need to get a grip, these are teens and WE are supposed to be the adults with the mature cerebral cortex.

So do I and it proves nothing.

Those boys were innocent of any wrong doing and were maliciously smeared.

Forum List

Back