The ACA is the 3rd. rail for the GOP

If you have a 20 something on your policy...that goes away

Your insurance could now put yearly or lifetime caps on benefits...which kinda sucks if you get sick. That's how it used to be

Routine check ups now cost you nothing extra...that could change.

There's a whole range of things that even people who have employer provided insurance would lose
Routine doctor visits shouldn't be insurable items, any more than getting oil changes and new tires should be on auto policies.

You really are a free luncher.

Why would you want to discourag routine checks that can reveal and treat illness at an early age .

Penny wise pound foolish .

Not only do Republicans think that healthcare is NOT a right...they think that only "certain people" should have it

So you have a "right" to the talent and labor of others against their will?

Promote slavery much, you fucking leach?

I guess you are not a fan of public schooling either .

Government indoctrination centers that crush critical thinking and purge intellectual curiosity from children?

"public" education was a function of communities until we adopted the Prussian model. America had no classes, no monarchy, no aristocracy. That has always been the prime factor of you evil fucks, to establish a dictatorship reminiscent of the monarchy you lost in the enlightenment. The German model was adopted to instill European style permanent social classes, a caste system, into America. Community schools controlled by the community which reflected the values and needs of that community have been subverted by the nationalized mal-education bureaucracy that indoctrinates drones into their societal function.

The black community has caught on, dubbing the systems "the kindergarten to prison pipeline," as that is the caste assigned by the ruling left elite to black people.

The Prussian model

I support community schools, but the Soviet style gulags that children are mind-raped in today?

“Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world.”

― Vladimir Lenin

Yes . Our system is so bad that we have the greatest and most innovative economy in the word .

Not only do Republicans think that healthcare is NOT a right...they think that only "certain people" should have it

So you have a "right" to the talent and labor of others against their will?

Promote slavery much, you fucking leach?

I guess you are not a fan of public schooling either .

Government indoctrination centers that crush critical thinking and purge intellectual curiosity from children?

"public" education was a function of communities until we adopted the Prussian model. America had no classes, no monarchy, no aristocracy. That has always been the prime factor of you evil fucks, to establish a dictatorship reminiscent of the monarchy you lost in the enlightenment. The German model was adopted to instill European style permanent social classes, a caste system, into America. Community schools controlled by the community which reflected the values and needs of that community have been subverted by the nationalized mal-education bureaucracy that indoctrinates drones into their societal function.

The black community has caught on, dubbing the systems "the kindergarten to prison pipeline," as that is the caste assigned by the ruling left elite to black people.

The Prussian model

I support community schools, but the Soviet style gulags that children are mind-raped in today?

“Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world.”

― Vladimir Lenin

Yes . Our system is so bad that we have the greatest and most innovative economy in the word .

Where do we sit on the scale of math and science?

Oh, and aren't you Bolsheviks in a hot war to end our economy? If it is so great, why are you determined to destroy it?

The Communism you promote is absurdity. Regardless of how the hate sites dress it for you, it is absurdity. Once examined, the evil shit you promote will always stand as starkly stupid.

Is calling someone a "communist" your version of saying "cacky-duty-pee-pee"???

Is calling someone a "communist" your version of saying "cacky-duty-pee-pee"???

DERP

Didn't you get the memo shit fer brains? The ruse is over. Your filthy traitorous party is open about being Communist now. The hero of your evil party is Che Guevara Barbie. She has an IQ in the low 20's, but is a dedicated Marxist - like you.

[
Hey, fuckhead......WHO loves Putin???.....

Well, let's see dickwad...

and was Putin an enemy of Communism??

LMAO.....(this moron is too fucking easy......)

Yeah dumbfuck, you are indeed easy...

Compare...the above, mr. fuckhead, with THIS.......LOL

I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” ....“I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

[
Hey, fuckhead......WHO loves Putin???.....

Well, let's see dickwad...

and was Putin an enemy of Communism??

LMAO.....(this moron is too fucking easy......)

Yeah dumbfuck, you are indeed easy...

Compare...the above, mr. fuckhead, with THIS.......LOL

I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” ....“I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

DERP

Yeah, Queer Barry was Putin's bitch.

Trump fired a corrupt pile of shit.

You sure stupid, even for a Communist. :thup:

We have no inherent rights when it comes to healthcare which is why we need healthcare laws, that will insure that no one need die or suffer from lack healthcare because they can't pay for it.
No indigent who is in real need goes without care....And forcing others to pay for it via laws doesn't make it right.
Which is why healthcare should be a right rather than a privilege only for those who can afford it. Americans, including an overwhelming percentage of millennials currently believe that the government is obligated to ensure that all Americans have health-care coverage. Health care must be recognized as a right, not a privilege. Every man, woman and child in our country should be able to access the health care they need regardless of their income. Americans should not have to fear losing their health insurance if they lose their job or change employment. We need a system that prioritizes the health of working-class families over the profits of insurance companies.

Opponents argue that the system will be overused if the people don't have to pay, which is probably the most ridiculous argument yet. Anyone who has had to shit their brains out for 24 hours to undergo a colonoscopy or go thru the pain, and suffering of a transplant knows how ridiculous this argument is. People do not go to a doctor because it's free. They go because they are sick.

Sleeping in your house and eating your food should be a right, not a privilege.

The homeless and indigent should be have just as much right to your trailer or apartment as you do. They should get to vote on how the food you buy is divided up among them.
You're not unique thinking you owe nothing to the common good of the nation and that all individual earnings should remain with the individual. However, such is a path to anarchy.

If you have a 20 something on your policy...that goes away

Your insurance could now put yearly or lifetime caps on benefits...which kinda sucks if you get sick. That's how it used to be

Routine check ups now cost you nothing extra...that could change.

There's a whole range of things that even people who have employer provided insurance would lose
Routine doctor visits shouldn't be insurable items, any more than getting oil changes and new tires should be on auto policies.

You really are a free luncher.

Why would you want to discourag routine checks that can reveal and treat illness at an early age .

Penny wise pound foolish .
Healthcare plans which is what we have today, not insurance covers all of your healthcare. The primary difference between plans is the amount the policy holder pays in premiums, deductibles, and co-insurance.

Health insurance guaranteed compensation for specific illnesses. Today, that won't work because so much of our healthcare is preventive or is treatment for symptoms of non specific diseases.

My son does not get healthcare through work.. He currently BUYS it through the ACA

Kill the ACA and he has no healthcare

My son does not get healthcare through work.. He currently BUYS it through the ACA

I'm sorry to hear that. But that's exactly why it's so problematic to depend on government for our needs. Everyone election puts people at risk.

I'm sorry to hear that. But that's exactly why it's so problematic to depend on government for our needs. Everyone election puts people at risk.
Your point being that we should never trust GOP politicians?

I agree

I agree
Not necessarily, though I never do.

My point is that we shouldn't pass laws that implement sweeping change unless there's real consensus behind them. If we pass them without broad consensus, like we did with ACA, they'll be up for grabs every election.

I agree
Not necessarily, though I never do.

My point is that we shouldn't pass laws that implement sweeping change unless there's real consensus behind them. If we pass them without broad consensus, like we did with ACA, they'll be up for grabs every election.
SO we can't trust the GOP to not screw things up. I agree

Forum List

Back