The actual problem the left has with Trump.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

While he can be a bull in a chinashop to us conservatives, he isn't the usual castrated gelding republican related to a romney bush or mccain the left are used to.

And that....

Pisses them off and all paradigm shifts are met with great resistance.

Last edited:
While he can be a bull in a chinashop to us conservatives, he isn't the usual castrated gelding republican related to a romney bush or mccain the left are used to.

And that....

Pisses them off and all paradigm shifts are met with great resistance
Now imagine how many leftist heads would explode if the Republicans could produce a young, articulate, charismatic version of Trump who wasn’t a total neurotic clown and actually believed/lived the ideals he espoused.

Maybe it has something to do with NOT wanting to live in teh fucking 18th century? Maybe it has nothing to do with caring for our disabled, our eldery and having some fucking compassion? Maybe we want to maintain our leadership in science, tech and education???? Things you don't care about. fools.

Now imagine how many leftist heads would explode if the Republicans could produce a young, articulate, charismatic version of Trump who wasn’t a total neurotic clown and actually believed/lived the ideals he espoused.

Trump doesn't believe and live the ideals that he espouses? Wow.

We don't want trump for the same reason the citizens of rome in the 4th century didn't want another dark age or the citizens of athens didn't want to be invaded by the persians.

So, you gave up an imaginary dark ages which turned out to be a golden era we all hark back to now and gave us a Chicxulub Impactor instead as the "fix?"

Maybe it has something to do with NOT wanting to live in teh fucking 18th century? Maybe it has nothing to do with caring for our disabled, our eldery and having some fucking compassion? Maybe we want to maintain our leadership in science, tech and education???? Things you don't care about.
I’d go back to the 18th century in an instant, even though it would mean my death. Hell, I’d go back to the 13th century even quicker.

It’s not my place to give a fuck about anyone other than myself. Never has been and never will be.

We shouldn’t be interacting with the rest of the world except at the end of a weapon. That’s the only technological superiority we need to maintain.

Maybe it has something to do with NOT wanting to live in teh fucking 18th century? Maybe it has nothing to do with caring for our disabled, our eldery and having some fucking compassion? Maybe we want to maintain our leadership in science, tech and education???? Things you don't care about. fools.
It is Progs who will take care of the elderly and the disabled by pushing euthanasia.

Trump was/is the closest thing to that. He promised and delivered for America despite being constantly bludgeoned by both sides of the aisle.....otherwise known as the 'swamp.'

Forum List

Back