🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

The alternative US future: Baby beheadings

View attachment 204527

Imagine being so twisted that your first reaction to a story about a baby beheading is to click the "funny" button. The absolute state of the modern left.

right. it couldn't possibly be the OP's opining that sharia law will be taking over here. that tired old excuse being revived is what is being mocked, idiot.

Sharia law has already taken over in parts of the nations. They are known as "no-go zones". Nothing funny about it.

The muslims will take over the whole countries according to current projections if nothing is done about it. Exactly according to the crazy leftist plan...

where is there Sharia law in the US???

Once again having difficulty comprehending that this thread is about what will take place if the crazy left gets in power.

We have our own immigration issues.

View attachment 204527

Imagine being so twisted that your first reaction to a story about a baby beheading is to click the "funny" button. The absolute state of the modern left.

right. it couldn't possibly be the OP's opining that sharia law will be taking over here. that tired old excuse being revived is what is being mocked, idiot.

Hyperbole aside, did you think twice before clicking that particular reaction? Or was it an ingrained kneejerk impulse because someone said something negative about muslims?

that's right--- rw whackadoodles haven't been pissing & moaning for years that the moooooooooooooooslims are coming!!!!! some of you dumbfucks believe it too, as evidenced by dumbfuck's post # 40.

View attachment 204527

Hyperbole aside, did you think twice before clicking that particular reaction? Or was it an ingrained kneejerk impulse because someone said something negative about muslims?

that's right--- rw whackadoodles haven't been pissing & moaning for years that the moooooooooooooooslims are coming!!!!! some of you dumbfucks believe it too, as evidenced by dumbfuck's post # 40.

Grow up you scum sucking son of a bitch

A white man just killed his 3 kids ,his wife and then committed suicide here in the US. These stories are common everyday in the US.

As far as I know we are the only country who allows mass school shootings.
No nation, including the US, allows mass school shootings. Afghanistan and in some tribal areas of Pakistan, do have mass shootings in schools where "girls' attend. Since, in fundamentalist Islam, girls are not supposed to be educated, just illiterate, feeding their men and spitting out more babies. A couple of mass stabbings of very young children in schools occurred in Japan awhile back and there were some mass shootings of students a few times somewhere in central Africa.
All that aside, the topic is...a man "beheaded" his child. There was no shooting.

No more defenders of baby beheadings around?

View attachment 204527

Grow up you scum sucking son of a bitch

tsk tsk tsk, what a buttercuppy little snowflake you are....

None existed in the first place. What a weird, weird OP, which never should have been allowed to remain in Politics.

After defending beheadings and being mocked about it, you are now taking it on the mods for allowing your stupidity to be on full display here?

After attacking America, attack the mods. Way to go... If this was my forum such an insult towards the mods in order to mask your own stupidity would yield you a ban. On the other hand, if this was my country you would have been likewise deported long ago to your favored culture.

The OP perfectly demonstrates the consequences of open borders policy and 3rd world immigration. That's probably why it's allowed to be on this forum, just a guess. Consequences which you of course deny at every turn. Yet are 100% a statement of fact.

Leftist regressives have had a huge victory. The first public baby beheading in Germany has taken place. No, not a fetus, a one year old baby. Apparently, reporting on the incident has since been banned. There even is a video of the incident in case some leftist here wants to copy-cat.

"It happened back in April, although it was reported only in the German media; apparently the English-language media didn’t find it newsworthy that a Muslim migrant beheaded his one-year-old daughter on a Hamburg train platform. But the sheer horror of this incident has been compounded now by Angela Merkel’s government, which has reportedly banned further reporting on the incident. Anything to keep as many Germans as possible ignorant and complacent regarding just how devastating the Muslim migrant influx into Germany really is."

Germany: Muslim Migrant Beheads Baby

This is the future we would have under the open borders Clinton crowd. How much longer until the first public gay execution?
You can be gay without being executed in the US so you should be fine.

Leftist regressives have had a huge victory. The first public baby beheading in Germany has taken place. No, not a fetus, a one year old baby. Apparently, reporting on the incident has since been banned. There even is a video of the incident in case some leftist here wants to copy-cat.

"It happened back in April, although it was reported only in the German media; apparently the English-language media didn’t find it newsworthy that a Muslim migrant beheaded his one-year-old daughter on a Hamburg train platform. But the sheer horror of this incident has been compounded now by Angela Merkel’s government, which has reportedly banned further reporting on the incident. Anything to keep as many Germans as possible ignorant and complacent regarding just how devastating the Muslim migrant influx into Germany really is."

Germany: Muslim Migrant Beheads Baby

This is the future we would have under the open borders Clinton crowd. How much longer until the first public gay execution?
You can be gay without being executed in the US so you should be fine.

After all those comments defending Islam, the next obvious thing is to mock gay people. They got it coming!

As can be seen these hard left regressives really loathe minorities and are only using them for their ends.

How many more willing to defend baby beheadings?

So pointing out a baby beheading is "whinery" now?

I wonder if these guys ever look at the mirror and try see how idiotic they look?

nooooooooooo.................. i think i explained this earlier... but apparently you cannot retain anything long enough in that 'brain' of yours.

you are whining about something so heinous will be taking a foothold here, with nothing to base those fears on but rw extremist talking point pablum designed to keep the poorly educated base stoked up...

that's why.

I wonder if these guys ever look at the mirror and try see how idiotic they look?

nooooooooooo.................. i think i explained this earlier... but apparently you cannot retain anything long enough in that 'brain' of yours.

you are whining about something so heinous will be taking a foothold here, with nothing to base those fears on but rw extremist talking point pablum designed to keep the poorly educated base stoked up...

that's why.

I have explained multiple times now, this is what takes place if the open borders cabal is allowed to operate. The consequences of their policies.

Apparently there is some problem in the "brain" of yours that is unable to comprehend direct English. Or perhaps you can only retain your own bullshit and never learn.

How many times must I spell the word "alternative". It's right in the fcking title! Should not be too difficult for any first world brain to understand...

that's why.

I have explained multiple times now, this is what takes place if the open borders cabal is allowed to operate. The consequences of their policies.

Apparently there is some problem in the "brain" of yours that is unable to comprehend direct English. Or perhaps you can only retain your own bullshit and never learn.

How many times must I spell the word "alternative". It's right in the fcking title! Should not be too difficult for any first world brain to understand...

'open borders' = rw extremist talking point pablum.

case closed.

that's why.

'open borders' = rw extremist talking point pablum.

case closed.

Talking point as in... what has happened in Europe?

Something that has happened is an OPPOSITE of talking point you moron. It's the actual fact that they are living though.

There are bunch of people here in this country who want similar policies implemented. You are almost definitely one of them, which is why we still haven't gotten a direct condemnation of the act. The crazy leftist open border advocates certainly do exist so cut the crap. You can read the insanity they boast every day:

The case for open borders
"The economic case that open borders would dramatically improve the well-being of the world is rock solid."

None existed in the first place. What a weird, weird OP, which never should have been allowed to remain in Politics.

After defending beheadings and being mocked about it, you are now taking it on the mods for allowing your stupidity to be on full display here?

After attacking America, attack the mods. Way to go... If this was my forum such an insult towards the mods in order to mask your own stupidity would yield you a ban. On the other hand, if this was my country you would have been likewise deported long ago to your favored culture.

The OP perfectly demonstrates the consequences of open borders policy and 3rd world immigration. That's probably why it's allowed to be on this forum, just a guess. Consequences which you of course deny at every turn. Yet are 100% a statement of fact.
Only in your twisted mind did anyone defend beheadings. Yes, you were mocked as well you should have been. Who attacked the mods? Your intimidation here is simply silly.

The OP in no way shape or form "demonstrates" any "consequences of open borders." The OP is a sick fancy. Who in their right mind would talk about baby beheadings as an instrument of state policy?

Last edited:

Only in your twisted mind did anyone defend beheadings. Yes, you were mocked as well you should have been. Who attacked the mods? Your intimidation here is simply silly.

The OP in no way shape or form "demonstrates" any "consequences of open borders." The OP is a sick fancy. Who in their right mind would talk about baby beheadings?

The OP demonstrates what has taken place in Hamburg as consequence of importing in a bunch of 3rd worlders. That is a fact. Your solution, as always, is to sweep the evil acts under the rugs and continue as nothing has happened. Yes, ban reporting on the case! It's the talk revealing the consequences that is the problem, not the actions...

You attacked the mods by questioning their decision to keep this thread on the forum.

Forum List

Back