The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no reason to be grateful to whites. The people who fought for me were black.

You talk shit, but if not for us, you would have died of the bubonic plague.

Depending on which specific fight you are talking about, they were mostly likely mostly white.
They were white.. Do these people not understand that if it weren't for the whites fighting fro their plight in life, that they would still possibly be in servitude roles only or either back in Africa by now ? How should the whites feel about such ungratefulness at this point in time that is being displayed, otherwise if this IM2 cat were the spokesperson for all of the black race in this nation if they thought like this now ?
Just because someone does good. That does not mean they are good.

Even the devil does good.

Evil people can do good. Secondly you don't get an A for effort. Get back to me when the job is done. I don't give no white person any credit or respect for anything in regards to white people fighting for racial justice. None.

YOu have political power and you are using it to benefit yourself and your people at the expense of people who are different to you.

YOu are never going to admit that it is time to stop benefiting yourself and your people.

Whites have more political power and its why a factually invalid argument such as yours even gets heard.

That would be true. If Whites were a unified bloc.

As it is, they are vastly more evenly split politically than any other group in America.

And regardless, the consensus has been for generations, among whites to fight for equality and aid for blacks.

Even today that is still the Conventional Wisdom, though it is getting more and more strained, thanks in no small part to haters like you and Paul.

If I have not done so before, I want to thank you for your help in waking white people to stop that nonsense.

I CAN'T do it without your help.

That's right. Openly dismiss the hard work and sacrifices of generations of whites who fought for you.

Make them feel like the fools they were.
If you had a 100 snakes coming at you and you new 99 were deadly poisonous.

Would you stop n try and find the one good snake ? Or would you close the door on the lot of them ?

I have no reason to be grateful to whites. The people who fought for me were black.

You talk shit, but if not for us, you would have died of the bubonic plague.

Depending on which specific fight you are talking about, they were mostly likely mostly white.
They were white.. Do these people not understand that if it weren't for the whites fighting fro their plight in life, that they would still possibly be in servitude roles only or either back in Africa by now ? How should the whites feel about such ungratefulness at this point in time that is being displayed, otherwise if this IM2 cat were the spokesperson for all of the black race in this nation if they thought like this now ?

I'm done trying to be nice.

What has whitey done for me you stupid bastard?

Whitey did not study for me when I got my bachelors and masters degree.. Whitey did not fight to free me. I saw blacks in my town standing up to whites in city council chambers and school board meetings. I don't have to be grateful to whites for a damn thing. No white boy volunteered to fight in any fucking war to free me. Not one white boy died for me. I don't owe whitey anything but to not whip his ass on impulse for thinking about what whites have done to us.

Whitey had better be grateful that none of us have decided to commit mass shootings pf whites, strap bombs on ourselves, fill SUV's full of explosives, or have groups who purchase dirty bombs to use tp destroy highly white populated areas for revenge.

That's how whites should feel. Be glad, very glad we are not like your white asses.

.MLK was not white. And whites did not help him. But whitey damn sure killed him.

That's right. Openly dismiss the hard work and sacrifices of generations of whites who fought for you.

Whites did not fight for me.

okBP8ZcpZgv1xEKz-1YanKKPYq9nkMDs6m8vB-E5X58.jpg

You sure about that?

Abernathy_Children_on_front_line_leading_the_SELMA_TO_MONTGOMERY_MARCH_for_the_RIGHT_TO_VOTE.jpg

Whitey did not study for me when I got my bachelors and masters degree.. Whitey did not fight to free me. I saw blacks in my town standing up to whites in city council chambers and school board meetings. I don't have to be grateful to whites for a damn thing. No white boy volunteered to fight in any fucking war to free me. Not one white boy died for me. I don't owe whitey anything but to not whip his ass on impulse for thinking about what whites have done to us.

Whitey had better be grateful that none of us have decided to commit mass shootings pf whites, strap bombs on ourselves, fill SUV's full of explosives, or have groups who purchase dirty bombs to use tp destroy highly white populated areas for revenge.

That's how whites should feel. Be glad, very glad we are not like your white asses.

.MLK was not white. And whites did not help him. But whitey damn sure killed him.

You sure about that?

Abernathy_Children_on_front_line_leading_the_SELMA_TO_MONTGOMERY_MARCH_for_the_RIGHT_TO_VOTE.jpg

100 percent certain.

Is that why Blacks are more likely to be accepted to college with lower SAT scores?

I think you're delusional.
Can you name the places where this is this case ?

a National Study of College Experience led by Espenshade and Radford (2009) showed that a student who self-identifies as Asian will need 140 SAT points higher than whites, 320 SAT points higher than Hispanics, and 450 SAT points higher than African Americans.

Admission Considerations in Higher Education Among Asian Americans
One again. I did not ask you for a link.

I asked you to name the places where lower blacks SAT scores are in over whites in colleges. Name them

Apparently it's commonplace for Blacks with lower SAT scores to be accepted to college, enough so that a study confirmed it.

I am not aware of a law that tells whites what to call the years from 1776 until 1965. Do white people get arrested and put in jail if they break that law?
Even as today whites still get more than everyone else at the expense of others. How convenient.

th

No, they really do not.
Blacks today get more than everyone else in the form of government hand outs.

Not so.

A Black person is about 5 times more likely to get welfare, than a White person.

According to who?

Why does welfare exist?

Blacks at least double the number of whites living in poverty.

Welfare exists to help people in poverty idiot.

Blacks, and Whites on welfare make up about the same amount in total numbers, but more Whites in total numbers are in poverty in the U.S.A than the Blacks are.

Would you stop n try and find the one good snake ? Or would you close the door on the lot of them ?

HA HA HA!!

YES!! That's the spirit!!

Whites are the same as deadly poisonous snakes and you can't be bothered to judge individual whites by their thoughts or actions, just by their skin color!!!

I can just imagine the aging lefties reading this and trying to find a lie to tell themselves that their lives and all they believed in was not a lie.

gjx1b.jpg

"its all the white mans fault im a loser. It doesn't matter if I want to believe I am the only oppressed group in the worlds history." :crybaby:

The white man will get blamed for what the white man is responsible for.

END YOUR RACISM WHITEY.

We need to increase racism, really.
Get you, and your ilk out of our country.

Evil people can do good. Secondly you don't get an A for effort. Get back to me when the job is done. I don't give no white person any credit or respect for anything in regards to white people fighting for racial justice. None.

YOu have political power and you are using it to benefit yourself and your people at the expense of people who are different to you.

YOu are never going to admit that it is time to stop benefiting yourself and your people.

Whites have more political power and its why a factually invalid argument such as yours even gets heard.

As it is, they are vastly more evenly split politically than any other group in America.

And regardless, the consensus has been for generations, among whites to fight for equality and aid for blacks.

Even today that is still the Conventional Wisdom, though it is getting more and more strained, thanks in no small part to haters like you and Paul.

If I have not done so before, I want to thank you for your help in waking white people to stop that nonsense.

Look correll you are talking to a black man who is very aware of history. You are not talking tp another one of your the victimization buddies. There has not been for generations any consensus among whites to fight for equality and aid for blacks.

The Dred Scott decision, Plessy v Ferguson and shitload of other supreme court decisions show us that you are lying.

"its all the white mans fault im a loser. It doesn't matter if I want to believe I am the only oppressed group in the worlds history." :crybaby:

END YOUR RACISM WHITEY.

This is not your country white boy. It never was.

Your ass descended from Immigrants. That means your family did not originate from here This alone means America is not your country.

Is that why Blacks are more likely to be accepted to college with lower SAT scores?

I think you're delusional.
Can you name the places where this is this case ?

My god, are you really that uninformed?

He's well informed. You are misinformed.

Says the man ignoring the links to peer reviewed academic studies showing widespread massive discrimination against whites in favor of blacks.

END YOUR RACISM WHITEY.

Your ass descended from Immigrants. That means your family did not originate from here This alone means America is not your country.

Your pretense that you do not understand the meaning of the word immigrant is noted and dismissed.

THat you feel you have to lie to make a point, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

HA HA HA!!

YES!! That's the spirit!!

Whites are the same as deadly poisonous snakes

If that was really true, he wouldn't post his anti-White dribbles here, in fear of being killed by the government as an enemy of the state.

You sure about that?

100 percent certain.

Yep, that white priest took a stand against white racism when it was strong and dangerous to fight against.

AND YOU JUST DISMISSED him, because of his skin color.

YOu are judging him, not by the content of his character or his actions, but by his skin color.

I wish he was alive today, so he could see what he sowed and that his people will, no ARE REAPING.

The fool.

END YOUR RACISM WHITEY.

My Polish Americans aren't "Pests" for the White American majority.

People don't fear going into a Polish American neighborhood, to get robbed, or shot. (Like you know who)

People don't have to worry about Polish Americans taking more, than they put into the system. (Like you know who)

That mirrors the logic historically used to racial profile blacks.

Look correll you are talking to a black man who is very aware of history. You are not talking tp another one of your the victimization buddies. There has not been for generations any consensus among whites to fight for equality and aid for blacks.

The Dred Scott decision, Plessy v Ferguson and shitload of other supreme court decisions show us that you are lying.

Dred Scott was 1857!!

Apparently it's commonplace for Blacks with lower SAT scores to be accepted to college, enough so that a study confirmed it.
Name the colleges in the USA where "Blacks with lower SAT scores to be accepted to college"

The study is sufficient proof.
Getting really desperate, huh?
It's hard to believe that people so desperate, could amount to so little, on the whole.

That's hilarious, considering you think your self as "Non-Racist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back