The American Genocide of the Indians—Historical Facts and Real Evidence

The UN? LMFAO

The population of the Native Americans has been growing since the turn of the last century.

By definition, that is NOT genocide. Look the word up.

Here let Me help you.

Genocide:

The deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

So tell us, which nation was deliberately destroyed by 'Whites?" Given that every nation, or 'Tribe' of American Indians is growing and thriving to this day.
When Andrew Jackson forced Native Americans to go on the Trail of Tears that qualified as genocide. When White soldiers killed all those Native Americans at Wounded Knee that qualified as genocide.
There are many other massacres, but I can't think of them all right now.

When Andrew Jackson forced Native Americans to go on the Trail of Tears that qualified as genocide. When White soldiers killed all those Native Americans at Wounded Knee that qualified as genocide.
There are many other massacres, but I can't think of them all right now.
They do not. They count as atrocities but not genocide.

Words have meanings.

That animal was our food. The governments intent to starve us was by killing the buffalo.
Your food? You lived in the 19th century?

The Tribes that hunted the Bison also hunted other game animals.

But I''l tell you what. You go find every white man who lived in the 19th century and get a sworn statement from them that they intended you to starve because you ate only bison. I won't wait up.

Look, what was done to the buffalo was horrible, but now you people are just making shit up that it was done deliberately to starve you.

Either way, it does NOT constitution genocide. Words have meaning and redefining a word for a political agenda is not a credible or legitimate definition.

The word is intent.
Intent, assigned by others, is not credible.

The word is Atrocity.

a·troc·i·ty
/əˈträsədē/
noun
an extremely wicked or cruel act, typically one involving physical violence or injury.

Your food? You lived in the 19th century?

The Tribes that hunted the Bison also hunted other game animals.

But I''l tell you what. You go find every white man who lived in the 19th century and get a sworn statement from them that they intended you to starve because you ate only bison. I won't wait up.

Look, what was done to the buffalo was horrible, but now you people are just making shit up that it was done deliberately to starve you.

Either way, it does NOT constitution genocide. Words have meaning and redefining a word for a political agenda is not a credible or legitimate definition.
The subject of this thread has to do with the genocide of the Native throughout history, not the 19th century.

They do not. They count as atrocities but not genocide.

Words have meanings.
ATROCITIES? Please, Darkwind. I guess you just don't want to admit the true history of the USA. This country was founded on genocide, slavery, bloodshed and theft.
When you have time read "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee". My daughter warned me, "Mom, if you read that book it's going to make you cry". She was right.

The subject of this thread has to do with the genocide of the Native throughout history, not the 19th century.
Given that the Native, as you put it, did war and other atrocities upon each other, and the only real colonization of America by Europeans was at the end of the 18th and most of the 19th century, then the subject of the thread is directed at those timeframes.

There are indigenous people in every nation on this planet that have lost wars, both physical and cultural and have been displaced.

Historically, Humankind has been pretty rough with itself over the past 2 million years.

Last edited:
ATROCITIES? Please, Darkwind. I guess you just don't want to admit the true history of the USA. This country was founded on genocide, slavery, bloodshed and theft.
When you have time read "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee". My daughter warned me, "Mom, if you read that book it's going to make you cry". She was right.
Have you read Killers Of The Flower Moon?
I highly recommend it.

It was not. Those are dishonest talking points from Theoretical Marxists (Progressives) who have to tear down this country so that they can grasp the reigns of power and institutions.

The dialectic "Oppressed/Opressor" has been debunked.

What has happened in America is no different than what has happened in every country across the whole globe.

Forum List

Back