The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it.

Source: WashPost

By Greg Sargent

September 12 at 9:31 AM

(David Paul Morris/Bloomberg)

.................And so, on Fox, Trump had this to say about Clinton’s “deplorables” comment: “I think it’s the single biggest mistake of the political season.”

But the new Post/ABC News poll released over the weekend raises questions about whether Clinton’s remarks were really a political mistake. If Clinton’s goal was to force a public discussion of Trump’s bigotry and chauvinism, well, the Post poll finds that a large majority of Americans agree with her that Trump is biased against women and minorities, including among the voter groups that Trump needs to improve among in order to win.

The Post poll, which found Clinton leading Trump by five points among likely voters nationwide, also found that 60 percent of Americans believe Trump “is biased against women and minorities,” with 48 percent believing that strongly. According to the crosstabs, college educated whites believe this by 57-41, and college educated white women — a crucial demographic that the campaigns are fighting over — believe it by 61-39

What’s more, majorities of college educated white men and non-college white women also believe this. Indeed, as James Downie puts it: “At this point, the only group of voters that doesn’t think Trump is biased is white men without a college degree.”.......................

Read more: The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it.

TWEET:
The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it. http://wpo.st/KRlx1 #BasketofDeplorables #p2

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters fit in 'what I call the basket of deplorables'
Play Video0:50

"To just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the 'basket of deplorables,'" Hillary Clinton said at a New York fundraiser on Sept. 9. "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that, and he has lifted them up." (Video: The Washington Post / Photo: AP)

Oh'wow!!!! The American people agree with Clinton! This isn't going to help fucking Trump at all and probably will help clinton.

They already polled every eligible voter? Where was my call? When are you going to learn most Republicans are busy doing more important shit?

The white nationalists have done a pretty good job of co-opting the political machinery of the GOP.

With these kinds of numbers clinton should get a boost from being Honest! I doubt racist asshole Trump can get as many electorals as Romney.

With these kinds of numbers clinton should get a boost from being Honest! I doubt racist asshole Trump can get as many electorals as Romney.

Clinton getting boosts from being honest?

Now that is something I don't see happening for some time.

Yes because calling many millions of voters deplorable is a sure win.

unfit.jpg

By Greg Sargent

.................And so, on Fox, Trump had this to say about Clinton’s “deplorables” comment: “I think it’s the single biggest mistake of the political season.”

But the new Post/ABC News poll released over the weekend raises questions about whether Clinton’s remarks were really a political mistake. If Clinton’s goal was to force a public discussion of Trump’s bigotry and chauvinism, well, the Post poll finds that a large majority of Americans agree with her that Trump is biased against women and minorities, including among the voter groups that Trump needs to improve among in order to win.

The Post poll, which found Clinton leading Trump by five points among likely voters nationwide, also found that 60 percent of Americans believe Trump “is biased against women and minorities,” with 48 percent believing that strongly. According to the crosstabs, college educated whites believe this by 57-41, and college educated white women — a crucial demographic that the campaigns are fighting over — believe it by 61-39

What’s more, majorities of college educated white men and non-college white women also believe this. Indeed, as James Downie puts it: “At this point, the only group of voters that doesn’t think Trump is biased is white men without a college degree.”.......................

Read more: The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it.

TWEET:
The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it. http://wpo.st/KRlx1 #BasketofDeplorables #p2

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters fit in 'what I call the basket of deplorables'

"To just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the 'basket of deplorables,'" Hillary Clinton said at a New York fundraiser on Sept. 9. "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that, and he has lifted them up." (Video: The Washington Post / Photo: AP)

Oh'wow!!!! The American people agree with Clinton! This isn't going to help fucking Trump at all and probably will help clinton.

This isn't going to help fucking Trump at all and probably will help clinton.

Will it help her if she passes out again?

Her health issues are now not just conspiracy lunacy, Matthew. They must be dealt with honestly.

Yes because calling many millions of voters deplorable is a sure win.
When it is clear she is talking any deplorables who are tainted with white nationalism and ethnocentrism, etc., that dialogue is not going to hurt her with the responsible right who hate the Alt Right all the way to the far left.

The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it. Source: WashPost

By Greg Sargent

TWEET:

This isn't going to help fucking Trump at all and probably will help clinton. Will it help her if she passes out again?
The American people know that the Alt Right are not the ones we want making a final decision about who will be president. Her health, however, is a major issue now.

How healthy she looks at the debates as well as her performance may well decide the election.

Her health issues are now not just conspiracy lunacy, Matthew. They must be dealt with honestly.

We all get sick. I don't see the problem...Trumps sickening attacks on our troops, blacks, hispanics and women are the real problem.

By Greg Sargent

TWEET:

After a year of Trump trying to convince America he's a bigot, it should be no surprise that most people believe it. What might be surprising is that his base not only believes it but it's the foundation of their support.

By Greg Sargent

TWEET:

Your article doesn't say a thing you claim it says. It doesn't mention racism at all.

We all get sick. I don't see the problem...Trumps sickening attacks on our troops, blacks, hispanics and women are the real problem.
And yet Hillary can demean 10s of millions of Americans and you can't be bothered. LOL

And yet Hillary can demean 10s of millions of Americans and you can't be bothered. LOL
Yet you Alt Right les deplorables have been demeaning scores of millions of American for forty years.

It's in the open. The good moral portion of America is coming for the les deplorables.

Remember, she now despises America and even calls americans deplorable. And.....of course there is that health issue that has now been lingering for a couple of years.

Wonder what the vegas odds are on clinton being well enough to show up to take the oath of office after she wins the election. She may have to send bill. Is that legal anybody know?

Well lets call a spade a spade...........

Indeed, white voters by in large are sick and tired of the pussy generation ( ie: progressives in this forum ) and PCness........and the whole black victimhood crap, thus the extreme enthusiasm gap in this cycle.

Ive hired more black folks in the past 30 years than pussies like Matthew or Dean will ever meet in their whole lifetime if they lived to 200. But if I support Trump, Im clearly a racist!!:coffee:

Progressives always do the same thing every election.........when your candidate has no idea's pull the race card!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back