The American Urban/Rural Political Divide.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
The commentator in the below two vids does a good job on relating to his viewing audience. He uses "dry humor" to effect but still delivers his message with impact. He comes across as the every day Joe Smuckatelli but I quickly realized that he has experience in the field of sociology & most likely poli-sci field as well.

The commentator in the below two vids does a good job on relating to his viewing audience. He uses "dry humor" to effect but still delivers his message with impact. He comes across as the every day Joe Smuckatelli but I quickly realized that he has experience in the field of sociology & most likely poli-sci field as well.

It is amusing to me to see Trump, the born-with-a-silver-spoon, the urbanite..the quintessential New Yorker for most of his life--representing the Rural?

That dude..is NOT country~

And career politician Biden who never had a real job that wasn't paid by taxpayers is the left's ideal of the common man?
I note, with amusement, that you don't address the subject of the post at all. Just deflect into a lame 'whataboutism'.

I seriously doubt that you have a single clue about who or what the common man/woman is.

Trump is not Country...at all~

Forum List

Back