The American worker today is unrivaled

STFU you idiot. I, unlike you, truly love and understand America. You are just an ignorant buffoon.
STFU you idiot. I, unlike you, truly love and understand America. You are just an ignorant buffoon.

Unkotare yes- that's what I like about you= always good for some laughs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
..you always seem so serious and upset/hateful/etc

Raises in productivity translate directly into less money going into the economy at the bottom. The head office may be happier and the stock may rise but no employee is any better off because it rarely means more pay.

That you're entitled to someone else's money is moronic.

As for your post, maybe you should think of that as you continually punish employers

In their ability to produce so much compared to any other generation. The technological skills they have makes them incredible. Nowhere in the world can a workforce such as this be found as in america today

Perhaps you need to read this history books. In WW2 we were rolling out a fully functional multi engine bomber every 63 minutes at the Willow Run bomber plant.

This is the laziest generation in decades. I'm in the goods hauling business. Everyone complains about finding good employees, nobody wants to work anymore. At many places I find it difficult to find someone who will quickly get me loaded or unloaded. Most are lazy, move at a snails pace, and don't give a damn that they're holding me up where I can't make any money. I have a lot more trouble with black dock workers than whites. When I walk up and see its going to be a black guy that will get me loaded or unloaded I send in a message to the main office that I might be here a while. I don't specify why, but I know why. White dudes are usually pretty quick.

Well, they get a rude awakening when they get a bill from my company for detention pay, 50 dollars an hour. They'll move next time.

Last edited:
Perhaps you need to read this history books. In WW2 we were rolling out a fully functional multi engine bomber every 63 minutes at the Willow Run bomber plant.

This is the laziest generation in decades. I'm in the goods hauling business. Everyone complains about finding good employees, nobody wants to work anymore. At many places I find it difficult to find someone who will quickly get me loaded or unloaded. Most are lazy, move at a snails pace, and don't give a damn that they're holding me up where I can't make any money. I have a lot more trouble with black dock workers than whites. When I walk up and see its going to be a black guy that will get me loaded or unloaded I send in a message to the main office that I might be here a while. I don't specify why, but I know why. White dudes are usually pretty quick.

Well, they get a rude awakening when they get a bill from my company for detention pay, 50 dollars an hour. They'll move next time.
Head south..WAY south. They'll unload 8 pallets of concrete in 15 minutes. By hand

evenflow1969
.... we had immense resources/land/etc..manpower/etc ....Japan is a tiny island with few resources with about TEN times the population density ...etc

Forum List

Back