🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The Anti-White Hiring is Reaching a Fevered Pitch

No. Spoken like a retiree, non-job seeker, hearing the same type of things, going back to the beginning of affirmative action, while still in the workplace and job market. I never experienced it then though it was heavily sold, so lack the personal perspective of victimhood. Now stuck with knowing everybody I know, is doing fine, as far as employment, including all three of my kids, having no trouble competing in that marketplace, landing positions of very good income and retaining them, even in the climate you describe. Don't blame me, if I cannot personally come up to the requisite level of victimhood.
Is that why 10s if thousands of people are being laid off?

Is that why 10s if thousands of people are being laid off?
IKR? Everyone HE knows is doing fine. Spoken like a liberal elite, who hang out with other liberal elite. In the meantime, the majority of Americans have been harmed by Bideninflation, with many having to choose between food or heat.

IKR? Everyone HE knows is doing fine. Spoken like a liberal elite, who hang out with other liberal elite. In the meantime, the majority of Americans have been harmed by Bideninflation, with many having to choose between food or heat.
The fact is that 100% of the Jews I know or have met who has a military pension is not a self-centered pos.

First, did I say it was all men? The majority are black females, actually.

And it IS far-fetched is to have 11 openings, and 90% go to blacks when they are in the minority. You honestly think that in 90% of the instances, blacks were the most qualified? Get real.
Again, what's so far fetched about it? Being the best has nothing to do w/skin color.

Again, what's so far fetched about it? Being the best has nothing to do w/skin color.
Just statistics, is all. The odds that 10 out of 11 of the best qualified are among the minority, and only ONE white was the best qualified in an area that is majority white is highly unlikely.

Just statistics, is all. The odds that 10 out of 11 of the best qualified are among the minority, and only ONE white was the best qualified in an area that is majority white is highly unlikely.
I disagree. The best is the best, no matter who it is.

Isn't there a thing such as company culture as well that's part of the hiring decision process?

Do you disagree w/the concept of company culture?

I disagree. The best is the best, no matter who it is.

Isn't there a thing such as company culture as well that's part of the hiring decision process?

Do you disagree w/the concept of company culture?
If it’s racist I do. Don’t you? What if a company said their culture was to hire whites in every case unless they absolutely couldn’t find a qualified white and then and only then was willing to hire a black?

Because it sure looks like the comoany did this, in reverse.

If it’s racist I do. Don’t you? What if a company said their culture was to hire whites in every case unless they absolutely couldn’t find a qualified white and then and only then was willing to hire a black?

Because it sure looks like the comoany did this, in reverse.
If it's racist, yes I'd agree, but there's not proof that it is, therefore I surmise that these candidates were the best for the job.

Jaywalking is against the law. I jaywalk. ;)
Pedestrian deaths are up over 5% and those over 65 make up 20%, due to dementia, alcohol and other reasons like impair sight and moving slower. They're playing your song.

as you play your game

Pedestrian deaths are up over 5% and those over 65 make up 20%, due to dementia, alcohol and other reasons like impair sight and moving slower. They're playing your song.

as you play your game

More people are hit in crosswalks, although more are killed while jaywalking.

More people are hit in crosswalks, although more are killed while jaywalking.
That doesn't surprise me, though I didn't check a breakdown on it. People in crosswalks are amazing! I've almost ran some down, myself. Dumbasses on cellphones, (mostly younger people) thinking they are protected somehow, being in the walk, no matter what the light or even crossing light says. These mindless Fks will step right out in front of you, while you are righteously, legally making a right turn.

Forum List

Back