🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The Anti-White Hiring is Reaching a Fevered Pitch

That doesn't surprise me, though I didn't check a breakdown on it. People in crosswalks are amazing! I've almost ran some down, myself. Dumbasses on cellphones, (mostly younger people) thinking they are protected somehow, being in the walk, no matter what the light or even crossing light says. These mindless Fks will step right out in front of you, while you are righteously, legally making a right turn.
I live in a large campus area. Students are always crossing against the lights and screwing up all the traffic at that intersection. They don't give a shit. Once a huge group was crossing against the light and I drove right through them, slowly of course but they got the message.

If blacks and leftists expect whites to pay for reparations, via the tax fund, they better hire us for jobs - and not pass us over for blacks repeatedly.

Example: At my mother‘s senior living facility, a new management swept in. The white Executive Director was let go and replaced with a black man, who quickly oversaw a turnover of the eleven management-type positions: He hired only one white, and the remaining 10 positions were filled with blacks.

One of the white managers I felt especially sorry for. He had left a previous position for this one less than three months ago, and he was let go - and now unemployed. his replacement, of course, was black. Are we to believe that in area that is approximately 20% black, 90% of the “best qualified” were among this minority population?

How is this type of racist practice allowed by law?
Whites are 77 percent of the workfoce and 80 percent of management. White women have benbefitted most from "race based preferences." The company in question apparently had a record of not hiring blacks.

Lisa, black tax money helped your family.

I find it funny how all the self declared color blind non racists never jump on Lisa. I don't see Meister in her threads lecturing her and nobody seems to find that MLK sentence when Lisa spews what is obvious overt ------.

When did I say that? But apparently liberals find racism acceptable when it happens only to white people.
Racism is not happening to whites. So are you white now Lisa? Or is this when you play the Jewish victim.

Racism is happening to whites but the white unemployment rate is lower than the national unemployment rate.

Racism is not happening to whites. Only right wing whites with severe cass of anti poc hate make that assertion.

Racism is not happening to whites. So are you white now Lisa? Or is this when you play the Jewish victim.
Stop harassing me personally! I was just scolded on another thread for calling you out by name, and that’s all you do with me. It’s Lisa this….Lisa that….even on threads I’m not part of.

Now cut out your shit.

Last edited:
Perhaps minorities aren't quite ready for primetime.

If, as IM2 posted upthread, whites are 77% of the population and 80% of management, that actually shows bias in favor of blacks. You have to factor in that a greater percentage of whites are college educated, and that would result in more whites being hired based on that alone.

Racism is happening to whites but the white unemployment rate is lower than the national unemployment rate.

Racism is not happening to whites. Only right wing whites with severe cass of anti poc hate make that assertion.

Quit lying.

Just quit.

If blacks and leftists expect whites to pay for reparations, via the tax fund, they better hire us for jobs - and not pass us over for blacks repeatedly.

Example: At my mother‘s senior living facility, a new management swept in. The white Executive Director was let go and replaced with a black man, who quickly oversaw a turnover of the eleven management-type positions: He hired only one white, and the remaining 10 positions were filled with blacks.

One of the white managers I felt especially sorry for. He had left a previous position for this one less than three months ago, and he was let go - and now unemployed. his replacement, of course, was black. Are we to believe that in area that is approximately 20% black, 90% of the “best qualified” were among this minority population?

How is this type of racist practice allowed by law?
Almost every commercial on television has a black person in them.

If, as IM2 posted upthread, whites are 77% of the population and 80% of management, that actually shows bias in favor of blacks. You have to factor in that a greater percentage of whites are college educated, and that would result in more whites being hired based on that alone.

IM2 just spends all of its time worshiping at the Holy Temple of High Melanin Victimhood.

Leaves little time for critical thinking.

Stop harassing me personally! I was just scolded on another thread for calling you at by name, and that’s all you do with me. It’s Lisa this….Lisa that….even on threads I’m not part of.

Now cut out your shit.

IM2 can't quit whining. If you disagree in any way with IM2, the only way for IM2 to respond is slashing.

It's that victimhood religion that the DNC has kept the churches packed so full with.

Almost every commercial on television has a black person in them.

Advertising definitely has no real relationship whatsoever with actual demographics.

The whoring advertising parasites are simply pandering to the bottom-of-the-barrel ignorance of SJW white America.

Where I live, we have a remedy for this.

Advertising definitely has no real relationship whatsoever with actual demographics.

The whoring advertising parasites are simply pandering to the bottom-of-the-barrel ignorance of SJW white America.

Where I live, we have a remedy for this.

An alien dropping down from outer space would think that America is 70% black, 25% bI-racial or gay, and 5% straight white. The pandering is sickening, but where it really does harm is in hiring. No way should a company with 11 open management positions fill them with 10 blacks and 1 white.

However, blacks aren't the only minority.

An alien dropping down from outer space would think that America is 70% black, 25% bI-racial or gay, and 5% straight white. The pandering is sickening, but where it really does harm is in hiring. No way should a company with 11 open management positions fill them with 10 blacks and 1 white.
True. Many believe that up to 20 percent of Americans are gay, when it's less than 5 percent.

Forum List

Back