🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The Anti-White Hiring is Reaching a Fevered Pitch

Pointing our the racism involved in the anti-white hiring practices that result in 90% of jobs being filled by blacks ia victim mentality?

Spoken like a good left-wing Democrat, whose mocking of those stating the the obvious is a form of silencing. You aren’t expecting blacks to be silent when they see racist practices enacted against them, are you? Why then should whitey have to shut up and just take it.

I’m sure glad I’m not in the workplace today. A white Phi Beta Kappa with a master’s degree would be no match for a black C-student with an undergrad.….especially in the government and Liberalville.
No. Spoken like a retiree, non-job seeker, hearing the same type of things, going back to the beginning of affirmative action, while still in the workplace and job market. I never experienced it then though it was heavily sold, so lack the personal perspective of victimhood. Now stuck with knowing everybody I know, is doing fine, as far as employment, including all three of my kids, having no trouble competing in that marketplace, landing positions of very good income and retaining them, even in the climate you describe. Don't blame me, if I cannot personally come up to the requisite level of victimhood.

Spoken like good right-wing republicans. Did you sample the thread on white victim mentality?

That thread was not about white victim mentality. That poster is incapable of posting about anything but its own black victim mentality.

You start your own business and only hire competent whites. The nation is breaking apart. Use it to your advantage.

Would that we all could. It's definitely time.

For the time being, we need to simply target any tiny mistakes we can by the evil doers and hammer them until they end up paying. I have managed to get two losers fired because they hung themselves with their big mouths in ways that could not be swept under the rug.

I'd advise Lisa558 to be the eagle's eye for things like elder abuse and HIPAA violations and such. That's how I got them fired. Certain people are not intelligent enough to keep their mouths shut.

Lisa is right. Take away white people's jobs and who's going to come up with all that great tax money to pay for the reparations.

Some people simply cannot think things through.

That thread was not about white victim mentality. That poster is incapable of posting about anything but its own black victim mentality.

I think I told him in there, it's a two-way street, but did not bother to respond from a victimhood point of view, as not in my nature, and usually unproductive, just as I cannot get behind the victimhood position in this one.

Well, they can't get real jobs, so they get hired by the government. I've had them hang up on me. Too hard to deal with my social security question, I guess.

And senior living facilities are notorious for hiring under qualified workers.

They all hang themselves eventually if you keep a sharp eye on them.

If blacks and leftists expect whites to pay for reparations, via the tax fund, they better hire us for jobs - and not pass us over for blacks repeatedly.

Example: At my mother‘s senior living facility, a new management swept in. The white Executive Director was let go and replaced with a black man, who quickly oversaw a turnover of the eleven management-type positions: He hired only one white, and the remaining 10 positions were filled with blacks.

One of the white managers I felt especially sorry for. He had left a previous position for this one less than three months ago, and he was let go - and now unemployed. his replacement, of course, was black. Are we to believe that in area that is approximately 20% black, 90% of the “best qualified” were among this minority population?

How is this type of racist practice allowed by law?
What's so far fetched about those men being the best qualified?

I think I told him in there, it's a two-way street, but did not bother to respond from a victimhood point of view, as not in my nature, and usually unproductive, just as I cannot get behind the victimhood position in this one.

Yes, you did that, thank you.

And senior living facilities are notorious for hiring under qualified workers.

They all hang themselves eventually if you keep a sharp eye on them.

I hope and pray I will never have to go to such a place, to be bullied about masks, about where and when I go anywhere, to be mistreated and stolen from by the black staff. I think America is figuring out these warehouses are NOT the place to end up.

I hope and pray I will never have to go to such a place, to be bullied about masks, about where and when I go anywhere, to be mistreated and stolen from by the black staff. I think America is figuring out these warehouses are NOT the place to end up.

It drove me crazy to have my husband in one, period, but then came the "covid" lockdown and I didn't get to touch him for seven months, and seeing him was through the window to his room. And with his dementia, I don't think he'd have had any way to tell me if he was being abused. Since I never got to examine his body, I never knew.

I can only imagine the anxiety Lisa must be experiencing with her mother in one.

It drove me crazy to have my husband in one, period, but then came the "covid" lockdown and I didn't get to touch him for seven months, and seeing him was through the window to his room. And with his dementia, I don't think he'd have had any way to tell me if he was being abused. Since I never got to examine his body, I never knew.

I can only imagine the anxiety Lisa must be experiencing with her mother in one.

Oh, dear, this is really terrible. I didn't realize you had experience with what I only so far fear. What a true catastrophe we've been through.

No. Spoken like a retiree, non-job seeker, hearing the same type of things, going back to the beginning of affirmative action, while still in the workplace and job market. I never experienced it then though it was heavily sold, so lack the personal perspective of victimhood. Now stuck with knowing everybody I know, is doing fine, as far as employment, including all three of my kids, having no trouble competing in that marketplace, landing positions of very good income and retaining them, even in the climate you describe. Don't blame me, if I cannot personally come up to the requisite level of victimhood.
No, spoken like someone who is observing not only what is happening, but listening to the anti-white bias expressed quite proudly by leftists as well. How else do you explain how a company’s jobs are filled by blacks in 90% of the cases? How do you explain how a U.S. president can say that whites can be discriminated against?

And one doesn’t have to be personally impacted to object, either (although I have been). Is one not free to object to race-based hiring decisions when it goes against whites? I object to racism wherever I see it, unlike leftists who object when it’s against blacks and cheer it on when it’s against whites.

What's so far fetched about those men being the best qualified?
First, did I say it was all men? The majority are black females, actually.

And it IS far-fetched is to have 11 openings, and 90% go to blacks when they are in the minority. You honestly think that in 90% of the instances, blacks were the most qualified? Get real.

No, spoken like someone who is observing not only what is happening, but listening to the anti-white bias expressed quite proudly by leftists as well. How else do you explain how a company’s jobs are filled by blacks in 90% of the cases? How do you explain how a U.S. president can say that whites can be discriminated against?

And one doesn’t have to be personally impacted to object, either (although I have been). Is one not free to object to race-based hiring decisions when it goes against whites? I object to racism wherever I see it, unlike leftists who object when it’s against blacks and cheer it on when it’s against whites.
White 6 got his pension and doesn’t give a shit about anyone else.

Forum List

Back