🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Anti-White Party

Lysistrata is an ancient Greek comedy by Aristophanes, originally performed in classical Athens in 411 BC. It is a comic account of a woman's extraordinary mission to end the Peloponnesian War between Greek city states by denying all the men of the land any sex, which was the only thing they truly and deeply desired.

Lysistrata, looking at the name you choose to post under, I'm curious to learn if anytime during your life were you sexually abused or assaulted by a man?

If so, do you view yourself as a sexual assault survivor..or a lifelong victim of men?

Peace.

No actual issues have been raised that would necessitate intelligent discussion.

Lysistrata, so you are not interested in PREVENTING GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE many Pres. and Mrs. Obama vividly describe in their VIOLENCE riddled, FEMALE HATING music art or public interviews? :sad:

Peace.

Gotta go. They are announcing the articles of impeachment. Wow, five white folks up there, one person of color, and a respectful remembrance of Rep. Elijah Cummings. Five white folks! A clear majority at the podium.

Lysistrata, clearly, youre a PRO BLACK pandering TROLL, or an EXTREMELY HATEFUL and ignorant human being lacking empathy and compassion for children, WHO THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are raised by SELFISH, immature, apathetic, possible mentally disturbed women who Obama friends, as well as countless rappers describe as BITCHES and HOES.

Kendrick Lamar PREVENT.jpg
kendrick-lamar-mtv.jpg

NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers.jpg

No actual issues have been raised that would necessitate intelligent discussion.

Lysistrata, so you are not interested in PREVENTING GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE many Pres. and Mrs. Obama vividly describe in their VIOLENCE riddled, FEMALE HATING music art or public interviews? :sad:

Peace.

This thread is about racial issues involving the political parties, not abuse of children of any race. As a matter of fact, bobby blaylock started a whole other thread just to attack me for opposing child abuse that seems to be prevalent in religious cults. Go figure.

Peace.

This thread is about racial issues involving the political parties, not abuse of children of any race. As a matter of fact, bobby blaylock started a whole other thread just to attack me for opposing child abuse that seems to be prevalent in religious cults. Go figure.
Avery Jarhman trolls thread blaming blacks for child abuse instead of addressing thread topics.

Both men and women have children, usually together. So what does child abuse have anything to do with anything?

Both men and women have children, usually together. So what does child abuse have anything to do with anything?

Fact: Roughly 90% of black Americans vote Democratic.

More Facts >>>

View attachment 294023 View attachment 294024

Sharing her PAIN, the late Social Activist & Integrationist Ms. Sandra Bland passionately pleads w/ America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community to END TERRORISM & THUGLIFE CHILD ABUSE!

Sandra Bland, Let's Go To WAR

View attachment 294025

Peace.

So what if "Roughly 90% of black Americans vote Democratic"? How African-Americans vote is none of my business or yours. Your post is meaningless. All of us, whatever race and background, watch and listen to the candidates, decide, and vote.

I'm of European descent, pale skin, blue eyes. Do you think that I would vote for someone just because s/he looks like me? I voted for Barack Obama twice because he was the better candidate. I don't think that African-Americans vote any differently. I'm sure that there were many Americans of African descent who voted for a white woman in the last presidential election.

Is that why you voted for Obama? That was nice and clean.

Absolutely. Obama was the better candidate, and the Democrats had a much better platform than the republicans did. Look at the damage that has been inflicted on the nation by republicans since the orange whore was sworn in. The republicans have nothing to offer, and have had nothing to offer that a person could vote for. Don't blame me for the bad choices that the republicans have made. I didn't have anything to do with it.

You enacted Obamacare. Tens of millions of families suffered with massive premium and deductible rate increases. Tens of millions of other taxpayers paid the communist penalty. Voter revolted in many state, local and regional elections. Obama was at best one term president who was given a second due to his cultural background and the fear of the Repubs putting the screws to him and being called racists and worse as Romney did a sidestep in the 2012 election. The Progs removed no laws on the police state we are growing while at the same time encouraging anti law behavior by the citizens. Gay people and extreme feminists were major beneficiaries of Obama. Straight people who are married would be smart to not have children.

Obama care helped tens of millions. Subsidies offset high premiums. Tens of millions did not pay a penalty and more people had healthcare coverage than ever before. Lives were saved as well.

Obama was one of the finest presidents in our history. Your post is bs. Since when have republicans been scared of being called racists?

I sure am. "Black Power" is calling for people to unite for "social equality", and "White Power" is calling for people to unite in order to keep this country segregated. The Black Power movement was controversial because it was considered anti-white. However, Black Power acknowledged that some white people had helped African-Americans to secure the right to vote, organize, protest and hand out leaflets. Conversely, Black Power said was now time for black people to fight for themselves.

So you're making a false equivalence.

I sure am. "Black Power" is calling for people to unite for "social equality", and "White Power" is calling for people to unite in order to keep this country segregated. The Black Power movement was controversial because it was considered anti-white. However, Black Power acknowledged that some white people had helped African-Americans to secure the right to vote, organize, protest and hand out leaflets. Conversely, Black Power said was now time for black people to fight for themselves.

So you're making a false equivalence.

You don't even give credit to those that died to free your slave ancestors.

So, you lie.

Avery Jarhman trolls thread blaming blacks for child abuse instead of addressing thread topics.

Hello, my friend. As usual youre lying.

In my experience, a character flaw common to hateful INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION and HATE practicing PROBLACK citizens like yourself.

_Basic Respect, Ben Carson, Republican, Democrat.png

Peace.

Peace.

And the moderators never call him out for posting the same off topic drivel in every thread.

Peace.

And the moderators never call him out for posting the same off topic drivel in every thread.

He even asked me in comment No. 61 on a thread on racial issues involving political parties, whether I had ever been sexually assaulted. His cheese has definitely slipped off his cracker.

Last edited:

Peace.

Of course not, because he is denigrating blacks. If he was talking about the higher rate if crimes against family by whites, he most certainly would be stopped.

Peace.

He even asked me in comment No. 61 on a thread on racial issues involving political parties, whether I had ever been sexually assaulted. His cheese has definitely slipped off his cracker.
Lol. That's a good one. I'm going to use that sometimes. Jarhman is most definitely 3 feet short of a yard.

Peace.

I saw that. Asking someone a question like that in a forum like this is worse than creepy.

Peace.

Of course not, because he is denigrating blacks. If he was talking about the higher rate if crimes against family by whites, he most certainly would be stopped.

Very true.

Peace.

THey never call you libs out, for just crying "racist" all the time.

So, they should never call ANYONE out, for just posting the same "off topic drivel".

Peace.

So, they should never call ANYONE out, for just posting the same "off topic drivel".

Explain, with specifics, what consists of "just crying "racist" all the time." Find posts of USMB members that just involve "crying racist." The rest of us were discussing some relationship between political parties having to do with racism. Then this bimbo Jarhman comes along and starts questioning me, personally, about whether I had been sexually assaulted and asserting that I, personally, was "not interested" in "PREVENTING GENERAL CHILD ABUSE (his caps).

Why question me, on a personal basis, about things that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic, and which I would not respond to, anyway? He went on with his personal rant against me in No. 63 and beyond. He's not only off topic, he's off his rocker.

Peace.

Explain, with specifics, what consists of "just crying "racist" all the time." Find posts of USMB members that just involve "crying racist." The rest of us were discussing some relationship between political parties having to do with racism. Then this bimbo Jarhman comes along and starts questioning me, personally, about whether I had been sexually assaulted and asserting that I, personally, was "not interested" in "PREVENTING GENERAL CHILD ABUSE (his caps).

Why question me, on a personal basis, about things that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic, and which I would not respond to, anyway? He went on with his personal rant against me in No. 63 and beyond. He's not only off topic, he's off his rocker.

upload_2019-12-12_7-47-37.jpeg

Peace.

As usual, your illogical obsession with "libs" puts your ignorance on display.

There is hardly a day that goes by in this forum that wackadoodles like you don't whine about racism and non existent "anti white" discrimination, so don't be hypocritical.

Someone polluting nearly every thread here with off topic input is not a "liberal or conservative" issue. It is about contributing RELATIVE feedback.

For someone who is supposedly an adult, you do not make much sense at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back