The AR15 IS a weapon of war and IS designed to kill people!!!!!

20M Assaut Rifle 15's and 49.6M children K-12. Do the math. It's not looking good, is it?
004_jpg-2791150.JPG

No this is Not Fake News.

AR-15s Were Made to Explode Human Bodies.
In Uvalde, the Bodies Belonged to Children.

Parents awaiting word on their kids were asked by police to provide DNA samples to help identify the children.

I know for a fact
The Duke will beat his chest, and stomp, and scream and shout "Fake News , Fake News"

Peanut gallery, I have repeatedly told you these Gunnutters can not control their emotions

The Duke said
"Fuck off, commie shitbag gun grabber.
This is America; Go Fuck Yourself."

Peanut Gallery, should a raging gunnutter like this be allowed to own a gun?
Can not control his emotions. Acts similar to a child.

Sometimes you have to acknowledge the truth.
My question is when "The Duke", when?

It isn't fake news. It's a fucking lie...lol

"Explode bodies"...lol

No this is Not Fake News.

AR-15s Were Made to Explode Human Bodies.
In Uvalde, the Bodies Belonged to Children.

Parents awaiting word on their kids were asked by police to provide DNA samples to help identify the children.

I know for a fact
The Duke will beat his chest, and stomp, and scream and shout "Fake News , Fake News"

Peanut gallery, I have repeatedly told you these Gunnutters can not control their emotions

The Duke said
"Fuck off, commie shitbag gun grabber.
This is America; Go Fuck Yourself."

Peanut Gallery, should a raging gunnutter like this be allowed to own a gun?
Can not control his emotions. Acts similar to a child.

Sometimes you have to acknowledge the truth.
My question is when "The Duke", when?

Raging gunnutters will own guns whether they are illegal or not. Many felons have guns.

A .50 BMG bullet weighs between 647 and 800 grains and a .556/.223 bullet weighs between 55 and 63 grains. So at least ten time the weight.
Those cocksuckers want to sue gun manufacturers for "advertising deadly weapons", but it's the anti-gun news articles that do the best advertising of "deadly weapons". Fuckin dipshits...lol

Those cocksuckers want to sue gun manufacturers for "advertising deadly weapons", but it's the anti-gun news articles that do the best advertising of "deadly weapons". Fuckin dipshits...lol
Peanut gallery... exactly what I told you. Show these gunnutters proof of exploding bodies (see link posted earlier) and out comes the obscenities and insults.
Yes, DNA requested, could not identify children's bodies in Uvalde Assault Rifle 15 Massacre.
A gunnutter like this is like a loose cannon. Definitely is a prime example of who should not be able to own a gun. :abgg2q.jpg:

Peanut gallery... exactly what I told you. Show these gunnutters proof of exploding bodies (see link posted earlier) and out comes the obscenities and insults.
Yes, DNA requested, could not identify children's bodies in Uvalde Assault Rifle 15 Massacre.
A gunnutter like this is like a loose cannon. Definitely is a prime example of who should not be able to own a gun. :abgg2q.jpg:
What is the first school shooting you remember?

Because I read about that one. Ones I remember was maybe Columbine. But there have been so many.
That's the one I remember. 1999.

15 deaths, 23 injuries, and the 95 homemade bombs that investigator said would have level the building miraculously didn't detonate.

Yet...no AR15s...

In fact...no rifles caliber rounds at all.

9mms... one a crappy Tec-9...and shotguns.

Tec-9s were very popular in the news at the time due to the innercity drug wars.

Now AR15s are all the rage...also due to news hype.

1999 was right in the middle of the High Capacity Magazine ban... The Hi-Point 9mm carbine used had 13 ten round magazines.

Banning weapons isn't the answer.

Forum List

Back