The AR15 IS a weapon of war and IS designed to kill people!!!!!

They never issued AR-15s to us in Vietnam.

My son says he was never issued an AR-15 during the invasion Iraq.

Can't be much of a "weapon of war" if it wasn't issued to soldiers in a war, can it?
Here comes the gunnutter propaganda. I told you people in the peanut gallery to watch out for it. Here it is.
Gunnutters will spin it to win it. No way, no way.

Do not fall for these gunnutters word salad. :doubt:
It is toxic and frankly, embarrassing to all. :icon_rolleyes:

Students will study STEM and flourish.

Not just kill people, but kill a lot of people in a short period of time!!!
AND... the 5.56x45 round fired by the AR15 DOES do significantly more trauma than a handgun round -- it's a RIFLE round.

OK?
So what?

AR15s are in common use for all of the traditionally lawful purposes of a firearm.
As such, they are "bearable arms"; as they are "bearable arms" they to not fall under the conjunctive "dangerous and unusual" exception.
As they are "bearable arms", the right of the people to own and use them for those purposes is protected from infringement by the 2nd Amendment.

Your whining and crying about "weapon of war", "designed to kill" and "more trauma than a hand gun" cannot be more irrelevant to the above.

And THEN:
The entire point of the 2nd is to make sure the people who would comprise the well-regulated militia have access to weapons suitable for service in same - that is, "weapons of war".

Looks like you need to ask for different talking points.
Actually, the “AR” in AR-15 refers to “Armor-lite Rifle.”

Here comes the gunnutter propaganda. I told you people in the peanut gallery to watch out for it. Here it is.

Here is a list of Colt Civilian Semi Automatics and a List of Military Issue Automatic Weapons.

Please post which military rifle is listed as an AR 15 AND has only an S-1 in the Fire control column. And then in the civilian side sell me which weapon has a S-1-F or a 3 in the same column.

Notice the links, No propaganda.

Show me where the AR-15 was ever issued by any military in any war.

You anti gun nuts say it is a "weapon of war" so show me the war. Put your money where your mouth is.

This is interesting.

Americans love the right to keep and bear arms.

60 million is probably more than all the firearms in all the militaries in all the world.

Americans bought almost 60 million guns during the pandemic

One-fifth of U.S. households purchased guns during the pandemic, a national arming that exposed more than 15 million Americans to firearms in the home for the first time, academic studies show.
Americans purchased nearly 60 million guns between 2020 and 2022, according to an analysis by The Trace, a nonprofit, nonpartisan news organization that tracks gun violence. Yearly gun sales are running at roughly twice the level of 15 or 20 years ago.

Show me where the AR-15 was ever issued by any military in any war.

You anti gun nuts say it is a "weapon of war" so show me the war. Put your money where your mouth is.
Let's not get dragged down into a stupid argument of definitions. The peanut gallery and I already know where you want to take this one.
No way man, we are not going down that path.

:no_text11:

Americans bought almost 60 million guns during the pandemic

One-fifth of U.S. households purchased guns during the pandemic, a national arming that exposed more than 15 million Americans to firearms in the home for the first time, academic studies show.
Americans purchased nearly 60 million guns between 2020 and 2022, according to an analysis by The Trace, a nonprofit, nonpartisan news organization that tracks gun violence. Yearly gun sales are running at roughly twice the level of 15 or 20 years ago.

Almost 3x as many as 15 yeas ago.
Almost 4x as many as 20 years ago.

FBI NICS checks:
file:///C:/Users/eric/Downloads/NICS_Firearm_Checks_-_Month_Year-2.pdf

1682106130483.png

Here is some cold hard facts about this weapon of war killing machine Assault Rifle 15.
Let's see what the response is...

Some of the reports on Viet Cong soldiers killed with the weapon read like a matter-of-fact recounting from a horror film: “Chest wound from right to left, destroyed the thoracic cavity,” said the description of one AR-15-inflicted wound. “Stomach wound, which caused the abdominal cavity to explode,” said another.

Though it has become available domestically in the years since, the weapon was made for war — no matter what the National Rifle Association says — and was noted even at the time as being a significant escalation in the lethality of rifles.
IT IS HARD to comprehend a weapon like this being used against small children in an elementary school. The impact of the AR-15, a tool designed not just for killing but for ripping apart adult human bodies in the most extreme manner, being turned on the small, delicate limbs and organs of young children does not need to be imagined. The parents waiting outside the school in Uvalde for news of their loved ones who were asked for DNA tests were being clued into something horrifying about the types of weapons floating around American society, so easily available that even a disturbed 18-year-old could get his hands on them.
:dance: :banana:
Goodness if you aren't an IDIOT! AR-15's were never used in Vietnam! And you think that .223 round is bad, your stupid lying ass should see a body shot with a 30.06.

Forum List

Back