The baby "was pulled from under her body."

F17995C5-ABB6-4A0E-A4E3-EA3D86CF0E51.jpeg
An El Paso mother shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire

An El Paso mom shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire - CNN

Read this....you heartless....soulless....trumpettes....Then tell me...."Naw....we are good....no problem with guns or white supremacist...."

An El Paso mother shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire

An El Paso mom shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire - CNN

Read this....you heartless....soulless....trumpettes....Then tell me...."Naw....we are good....no problem with guns or white supremacist...."

People will kill and the gun is just the popular weapon of choice.

As for white supremacists, they were here before Trump and if you have forgotten that then remember OKC and they did not use guns there...

As for the killer the State of Texas will seek the death penalty which they should and if I had my way we would just hang the sorry sob and skip the trial...

What the hell are you blaming us for?

Do you have a solution that would have prevented this?
Or the next one?

You don't because there isn't a solution.

Or the next one?

I do!

Ban Guns!

Use the No-Fly list to ban guns!!

Teach the world too sing while slurping coke or should it be sniffing instead!?!

Oh, if the left wanted a real answer maybe all sides should stop embracing the violent society we live in and hang those that do these crimes so those like the killer will think twice.

Also make their entire family suffer with shame and be tossed into poverty and then maybe these lunatics will think twice...

Or the next one?

There isn't? Countries with strong gun control aren't having regular mass shootings. Wonder what they have done....

I don't shop on our state's sales tax free days and I definitely don't go to Walmart on that day. I will gladly pay the extra 5 percent after it is over. Besides Walmart practically gives the back to school stuff away this time of year even not on a tax holiday. It is fairly decent of them.

Or the next one?

There isn't? Countries with strong gun control aren't having regular mass shootings. Wonder what they have done....

The other countries aren't the United States. Their subjects are used to their government abusing their liberties and freedoms.

You leftists are looking for a solution and you don't even know what your objective is.

It is not just that all federal gun control is illegal, it is that no one who wants to commit a crime like this is going to be prevented by ANY possible legislation for gun control you could possibly come up with.
All gun control legislation can or will ever do, is disarm the honest people who are not a problem in the first place.

But obviously people who commit mass murder and then suicide, have something else wrong.
Something in the water, bad prescriptions, etc.
We need to figure it out and change the cause, not try to cover it up by draconian gun laws that can't possibly work.

Or the next one?

Totally untrue.
All countries are having similar spikes, like the mass murders in Sweden, Australia, France, Germany, Japan, etc.
The only difference is that like in Japan, edged weapons are used more than guns.
But that is just a cultural thing.

Or the next one?

The other countries aren't the United States. Their subjects are used to their government abusing their liberties and freedoms.

You leftists are looking for a solution and you don't even know what your objective is.

They can't be a leftist.
Leftists are liberals because they believe in individual liberties.
Gun control is a right wing, fascist point.

Or the next one?

so what is the solution brain?...

Another scumbag DemonRAT mass killing....when are we going to ban DemonRATS....at least NEVER allow them near a gun....can't trust them!

View attachment 272820

We have a immigration problem
We have an invasion problem and this is what's invading
Narco Shootouts Rock Mexico City, Shattering Its Haven Status

An abortion was missed?

Exactly.

They care about that one baby ....but they would not give a fuck about all the aborted babies.

GOD they are hypocrites, very sad.

The thousands of innocent people killed by illegals isn't enough. Disarm Americans so the illegals won't be threatened.

Think of these deaths the same way. It's the price of multiculturalism.

Forum List

Back