The baby "was pulled from under her body."

An El Paso mother shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire

An El Paso mom shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire - CNN

Read this....you heartless....soulless....trumpettes....Then tell me...."Naw....we are good....no problem with guns or white supremacist...."
People will kill and the gun is just the popular weapon of choice.
Amen to this. If guns were to no longer exist, something else would then take their place. Just about anything now can be used as a weapon in one way or another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

An El Paso mother shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire

An El Paso mom shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire - CNN

Read this....you heartless....soulless....trumpettes....Then tell me...."Naw....we are good....no problem with guns or white supremacist...."
Amen to this. If guns were to no longer exist, something else would then take their place. Just about anything now can be used as a weapon in one way or another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The gun is a tool, the mind is a weapon.

View attachment 272820

We have a immigration problem

True....and we have a gun problem.....but Moscow Mitch is blocking one attempt to address it...

View attachment 272820

True....and we have a gun problem.....but Moscow Mitch is blocking one attempt to address it...
I’ve never had a gun problem in my life.

As for white supremacists, they were here before Trump and if you have forgotten that then remember OKC and they did not use guns there...

As for the killer the State of Texas will seek the death penalty which they should and if I had my way we would just hang the sorry sob and skip the trial...

And trump and his like will continue to spew hate and fear on Twitter and his rallies.....Everyone knows the El Paso shooter was inspired by trump....HE USED HIS EXACT LANGUAGE....Voters will remember

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Convince a judge a mind killed 20 people in El Paso.....

What the hell are you blaming us for?

Do you have a solution that would have prevented this?
Or the next one?

You don't because there isn't a solution.

I do!

Ban Guns!

Use the No-Fly list to ban guns!!

Teach the world too sing while slurping coke or should it be sniffing instead!?!

Oh, if the left wanted a real answer maybe all sides should stop embracing the violent society we live in and hang those that do these crimes so those like the killer will think twice.

Also make their entire family suffer with shame and be tossed into poverty and then maybe these lunatics will think twice...

The left....the left...the left....but it us the RIGHT that is doing the shooting....inspired by Donald J trump.....

View attachment 272820

Gun problem? Guns saved 94 thousand lives last year.. we need more guns .. I agree

As for white supremacists, they were here before Trump and if you have forgotten that then remember OKC and they did not use guns there...

As for the killer the State of Texas will seek the death penalty which they should and if I had my way we would just hang the sorry sob and skip the trial...

And trump and his like will continue to spew hate and fear on Twitter and his rallies.....Everyone knows the El Paso shooter was inspired by trump....HE USED HIS EXACT LANGUAGE....Voters will remember
News flash! The dickheads manifesto read like a bullet point list of left wing talking points. With the exception that the light finally came on regarding demographics. Looks like finally blood is showing itself to be thicker than water. And in typical lefty fashion he acted out in violence, maybe more of your kind will start to come around. Took y’all long enough...

ask yourself....WHY ARE THE RIGHT WING NUTS. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MASS SHOOTINGS?

Easy....cause their Great Leader is giving them the Green Light to take out the "invaders"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Convince a judge a mind killed 20 people in El Paso.....
Which will be standing before the judge? The mind, or the gun?

knock it off with the crocodile tears you shameless ghoul

And trumpettes say.....NO CRYING.....Just "thoughts and prayers.".....

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Same old tired excuse.....

News flash! The dickheads manifesto read like a bullet point list of left wing talking points. With the exception that the light finally came on regarding demographics. Looks like finally blood is showing itself to be thicker than water. And in typical lefty fashion he acted out in violence, maybe more of your kind will start to come around. Took y’all long enough...

He was doing trump's bidding.....using trump's words....everyone except mindless trumpettes know trump inspired this shooting....

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Same old tired excuse.....
Maybe you should try some new ones...

How do Jitss617 and CrusaderFrank possibly find this post funny?
Yuk it up, furballs. The Second is going down with assholes like you leading the opposition.

He was doing trump's bidding.....using trump's words....everyone except mindless trumpettes know trump inspired this shooting....
Trump did NOT inspire this shooting. You are taking this too far. No wonder people are laughing at your heart wrenching posts. C'mon Jim, it's not that simple.

He’s one of yours... Finally saw the light is all. So in true lefty fashion, you disown him when it’s politically convenient.

How do Jitss617 and CrusaderFrank possibly find this post funny?
Yuk it up, furballs. The Second is going down with assholes like you leading the opposition.
When the 2nd goes down; it’s taking the rest with it. Careful what you wish for...

Forum List

Back