The baby "was pulled from under her body."

An El Paso mother shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire

An El Paso mom shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire - CNN

Read this....you heartless....soulless....trumpettes....Then tell me...."Naw....we are good....no problem with guns or white supremacist...."
How do Jitss617 and CrusaderFrank possibly find this post funny?
Yuk it up, furballs. The Second is going down with assholes like you leading the opposition.
Should stayed in Mexico

An El Paso mother shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire

An El Paso mom shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire - CNN

Read this....you heartless....soulless....trumpettes....Then tell me...."Naw....we are good....no problem with guns or white supremacist...."
How do Jitss617 and CrusaderFrank The Second is going down with assholes like you leading the opposition.
The Second is foudationally Constitutional In This Republic. That make YOU the “opposition”. Check your loyalties...

Yuk it up, furballs. The Second is going down with assholes like you leading the opposition.
This has happened before,, when Mexicans and Americans clashed in what is now Texas.. divided by culture, Americans kicked there ass

I wonder how many times this has happened over our last 20 years of dropping bombs on random people?

Most dangerous place in America is getting between a gun grabbing Progressive and the victims of a shooting.

You understand that even had Hillary won and 5 gun grabbers were on SCOTUS, Americans will NEVER surrender our guns. NEVER EVER!

You need to start your own country, and not share a border with the USA.

People will kill and the gun is just the popular weapon of choice.

As for white supremacists, they were here before Trump and if you have forgotten that then remember OKC and they did not use guns there...

As for the killer the State of Texas will seek the death penalty which they should and if I had my way we would just hang the sorry sob and skip the trial...

And trump and his like will continue to spew hate and fear on Twitter and his rallies.....Everyone knows the El Paso shooter was inspired by trump....HE USED HIS EXACT LANGUAGE....Voters will remember
News flash! The dickheads manifesto read like a bullet point list of left wing talking points. With the exception that the light finally came on regarding demographics. Looks like finally blood is showing itself to be thicker than water. And in typical lefty fashion he acted out in violence, maybe more of your kind will start to come around. Took y’all long enough...

He was doing trump's bidding.....using trump's words....everyone except mindless trumpettes know trump inspired this shooting....

He was doing Warren's bidding.....using Warren's words...there, fixed

When the 2nd goes down; it’s taking the rest with it. Careful what you wish for...
Yeah, I'm trembling.

When the 2nd goes down; it’s taking the rest with it. Careful what you wish for...
Yeah, I'm trembling.
It shows in your posting...

Yeah, I'm trembling.

But....but....guns make them feel virile and sexy and powerful...LOOK AT MY BIG GUN!

The El Paso shooter was another dangerous left wing knuttjob

Just like trump....you think repeating the same lie will make it truth....the El Paso shooter used the same words in his Maifesto that trump uses....this was a trump inspired shooting....

Just like trump....you think repeating the same lie will make it truth....the El Paso shooter used the same words in his Maifesto that trump uses....this was a trump inspired shooting....
The El Paso shooter said that he is a Democrat
El Paso shooter's profile was changed from "registered Democrat" to Republican, Christian, member of the NRA, and Q Anon follower right after the shooting on the same day. Stop believing what the MSM tells you r/conspiracy, I thought we would have learned this by now. : conspiracy

The El Paso shooter said that he is a Democrat
El Paso shooter's profile was changed from "registered Democrat" to Republican, Christian, member of the NRA, and Q Anon follower right after the shooting on the same day. Stop believing what the MSM tells you r/conspiracy, I thought we would have learned this by now. : conspiracy
He's aware. He's just frantically pushing the damage control narrative....

You need to listen to what our President just said not two hours ago.
It might not be all we want, but once again he is promoting ERPO laws, making strong statements about the "dark recesses of the internet" and the violent culture (movies, videogames, etc.) that our children grow up seeing tolerated.
It is a definite start and we should all be behind his efforts.
President Trump Address on Mass Shootings | C-SPAN.org

It might not be all we want, but once again he is promoting ERPO laws, making strong statements about the "dark recesses of the internet" and the violent culture (movies, videogames, etc.) that our children grow up seeing tolerated.
So free speech and second amendment? Does that really help why Americans are struggling?

People will kill and the gun is just the popular weapon of choice.
Amen to this. If guns were to no longer exist, something else would then take their place. Just about anything now can be used as a weapon in one way or another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Same old tired excuse.....
Its we the people who put guns or anything else that we possess to use in whatever way that we choose to use the things. How many people have been killed because things like cars and booze have been put to use in life altering ways?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

------------------------------------------- if movies and video games are a problem its the fault of the Probable millennial Doper parents OldLady .

knock it off with the crocodile tears you shameless ghoul
Those who accuse others of shedding crocodile tears know of which they speak.

Forum List

Back