The baby "was pulled from under her body."

The Croc tears and wailing I see for dead strangers are interesting too me . Most times it appears to be crying , wailing women that are featured and appears to me that they know how to put on a good show eh ?? I think its some kinda mass hysteria and emotion . Thanks for the words 'Crocodile Tears' as I didn't think of the term but it is a good descriptive term that applies to what is going on in the USA now as we communicate Bode .

An El Paso mother shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire

An El Paso mom shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire - CNN

Read this....you heartless....soulless....trumpettes....Then tell me...."Naw....we are good....no problem with guns or white supremacist...."

Moron....the El Paso shooter was a left wing, environmental extremist.........the environment is all over his manifesto....you dumb asshat... 12 years of environmental extremist education drove him mad...

The Ohio shooter was an Elizebeth Warren, Bernie Sanders supporting democrats....

Tend to you own house you twit...

An El Paso mother shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire

An El Paso mom shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire - CNN

Read this....you heartless....soulless....trumpettes....Then tell me...."Naw....we are good....no problem with guns or white supremacist...."

What the hell are you blaming us for?

Do you have a solution that would have prevented this?
Or the next one?

You don't because there isn't a solution.
There isn't? Countries with strong gun control aren't having regular mass shootings. Wonder what they have done....

Wrong.....countries in Europe didn't have mass shootings before they banned guns....they just murdered 12 million men, women and children all in one go.....

We haven't done that...is that why you are jealous? Their government kills instead of a few nuts?

Forum List

Back