The baby "was pulled from under her body."

Ban Guns!

Good-Luck-WIth-That.jpg

Let me know how it works out for you.

An El Paso mother shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire

An El Paso mom shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire - CNN

Read this....you heartless....soulless....trumpettes....Then tell me...."Naw....we are good....no problem with guns or white supremacist...."

Nope. We agree. No problem with guns or "white supremacists". The problem lies with the accumulation of political currency from the tragic deaths of fellow Americans of any skin color. The shame is on you for attempting to drum up rabid fervor into hate against your fellow Americans. You give petty demagoguery a new name.

An El Paso mother shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire

An El Paso mom shopping for school supplies was killed shielding her baby from gunfire - CNN

Read this....you heartless....soulless....trumpettes....Then tell me...."Naw....we are good....no problem with guns or white supremacist...."

People will kill and the gun is just the popular weapon of choice.

As for white supremacists, they were here before Trump and if you have forgotten that then remember OKC and they did not use guns there...

As for the killer the State of Texas will seek the death penalty which they should and if I had my way we would just hang the sorry sob and skip the trial...

Sure white supremacist was here before Trump. But you are missing something big......
As Trump being a racist he is now becoming the head of white nationalist. The hate groups are getting bigger and bolder because of Trump. David Duke even thank one time.

An abortion was missed?

Exactly.

They care about that one baby ....but they would not give a fuck about all the aborted babies.

GOD they are hypocrites, very sad.
They certainly don't care about all the victims of illegals or the dead that illegals kill by selling their drugs to.

All fascists States disarmed the population first.

This anti 2nd shit is so pathetic.

What the hell are you blaming us for?

Do you have a solution that would have prevented this?
Or the next one?

You don't because there isn't a solution.
Fascism and totalitarianism are the only answer to these mass shootings.

People will kill and the gun is just the popular weapon of choice.

As for white supremacists, they were here before Trump and if you have forgotten that then remember OKC and they did not use guns there...

As for the killer the State of Texas will seek the death penalty which they should and if I had my way we would just hang the sorry sob and skip the trial...

Sure white supremacist was here before Trump. But you are missing something big......
As Trump being a racist he is now becoming the head of white nationalist. The hate groups are getting bigger and bolder because of Trump. David Duke even thank one time.

Incorrect as usual but alas those that are blinded by their rage will forget reality and pretend before Trump White Supremacists were held in check while the reality is they have been here all this time...

Forum List

Back