The Balloon and the failure to communicate with profound look of weakness.

I'm sure China and Russia are watching US conservatives in their current state absolute pants-crapping hysterical meltdown over a stray balloon, and they're thinking "Wow, the US must be a nation of total pussies."

Republicans, please stop being such shrieking cowards. You're making the USA look really bad.

They believe our current administration and those that voted for him are wimps. The more wimps in the US, the better for them. China and Russia(yes, they are bleeding us dry in Ukraine) would love nothing more than for Democrats to continue their leadership in this country to bring down our military and focus more on gender identity stuff and climate change while they laugh and snicker watching our downfall without having to lift so much as a finger, militarily.

The rest of us would have blown this thing(not a weather balloon according to China) up somewhere over the ocean before it reached US mainland. THAT would have shown them that we don’t put up with their nonsense, no matter how inane that nonsense may appear.

In short, our current administration’s reaction/non-reaction shows major weakness. Par for the course for them and their “don’t know which end of a gun to hold” supporters.

China claims the balloon is a lost, free-floating aerial vehicle they have no control over - that is capable of hovering stationary over US ICBM missile silos against the wind - that accidently flew half way around the damn world and violated US sovereignty...

....and, oh by the way, here comes ANOTHER lost CCP free-floating aerial vehicle they have no control over heading for the US coming up through Latin America.

Biden seems to buy this...

Gosh darn the bad luck they are having with their 'weather' balloons!

I think it is only diplomatic that we help return their lost property, shipping the pieces of both back home in boxes after we shoot them down.

The U.S. government knew about the balloon well before it reached the continental U.S.
Yet the Biden administration apparently just hoped no one would see it, and certainly the Canadian government was complicit in not telling their own people.
Why would they do that? Fear?
We were not told until the story broke by NBC news when a civilian saw it from an office window.
Is it OK that the Biden Administration didn't tell us?

2) Projection of weakness.
What is China/Russia to think? Are they surprised we not only allowed them to fly a spy balloon over the continental U.S. - but the government apparently wasn't even going to tell anyone?? And here we are days into it and we still have done nothing? Biden is absolutely silent about it.
If this was a test by the Chinese to:
A) See if the Biden administration allows it to enter our airspace.
B) See what our response is.
The answer they received is the best they could have possibly hoped for.
It's not the first time this has happened in US history.

China claims the balloon is a lost, free-floating aerial vehicle they have no control over - that is capable of hovering stationary over US ICBM missile silos against the wind - that accidently flew half way around the damn world and violated US sovereignty...

....and, oh by the way, here comes ANOTHER lost CCP free-floating aerial vehicle they have no control over heading for the US coming up through Latin America.

Biden seems to buy this...

Gosh darn the bad luck they are having with their 'weather' balloons!

I think it is only diplomatic that we help return their lost property, shipping the pieces of both back home in boxes after we shoot them down.
We have tried to shoot them down in the past but it was a no go.

China and Russia(yes, they are bleeding us dry in Ukraine)
Back in reality, a small fraction of American weapons are reaming the Russians, leaving them and the Chinese terrified.

And that clearly upsets you. You want to stop western democracies from defending themselves against fascism. That's your real agenda. You're an asset to fascists and commies.

I understand that you're not working for the fascists and commies directly. The Republicans work for the fascists and commies, and you shill for the Republicans, so you're only indirectly shilling for fascists and commies.

Sadly for you, we're not going to stop curbstomping fascists just because it hurts your feelings.

No it isn't, had you not spent time being a bitcher you'd know it.
Like I said... never happened before.
A rogue test balloon and a spy balloon that is 100% purposefully steered to fly over the United States is not even close to the same thing.
but you knew that.

The U.S. government knew about the balloon well before it reached the continental U.S.
Yet the Biden administration apparently just hoped no one would see it, and certainly the Canadian government was complicit in not telling their own people.
Why would they do that? Fear?
We were not told until the story broke by NBC news when a civilian saw it from an office window.
Is it OK that the Biden Administration didn't tell us?

2) Projection of weakness.
What is China/Russia to think? Are they surprised we not only allowed them to fly a spy balloon over the continental U.S. - but the government apparently wasn't even going to tell anyone?? And here we are days into it and we still have done nothing? Biden is absolutely silent about it.
If this was a test by the Chinese to:
A) See if the Biden administration allows it to enter our airspace.
B) See what our response is.
The answer they received is the best they could have possibly hoped for.
i suppose they'll shoot it down eventually, but then the public will ask, "why didn't you shoot it down a week ago."

i suppose they'll shoot it down eventually, but then the public will ask, "why didn't you shoot it down a week ago."
I believe a defense expert that said we don't have to shoot it down. Quote - "we have means to forcefully make it land anywhere we want".
The fact they are not doing that is weakness. And tells China loud and clear we don't have the resolve to face their aggression.

Trump didn't do damn thing when Ruskies violated US airspace with military aircraft.
Russian planes violate US airspace quite often and our fighter jets intercept them. This has been happening a lot since the 1960's but a dolt like you would rather put all the blame on Trump.

I'm sure China and Russia are watching US conservatives in their current state absolute pants-crapping hysterical meltdown over a stray balloon, and they're thinking "Wow, the US must be a nation of total pussies."

Republicans, please stop being such shrieking cowards. You're making the USA look really bad.
It's called seeing how far they can go with us. Their money has certainly paid off.

Forum List

Back