The Battle Of Athen's

Ahhh, another dorky-fuzzzle thread where he is already screaming his head off by the 9th posting. I am shocked.

BTW, NYcarbineer is right.
NO she is NOT. They town was controlled by democrats. The voting boxes were STOLEN by democrats. Democrats SHOT a man in order to STEAL them.

Bold and caps doesn't not make your drivel any more interesting, that much is for such, dorky-fuzzle. What NCcarbineer was saying, that went in one ear, through your wind-tunnel and then out the other ear, is that the Democrats of that time that you speak or were conservatives, for the Democratic Party in those southern states was the more conservative party. Even hear of Nixon's Southern State Strategy. It's not fiction, you know. Those White racist Conservatives from the South back then would be or are White Racist conservative Republicans in the South today.

See how that works, dorky-fuzzlenut?
Does my BOLD bother you still? F you PUNK.

What point do you rubes think you are making when you harp about the party affiliation of people from 60 or 150 years ago? Are you really so stupid as to think this means something about modern day Democrats?

The geographical area you are talking about is now deep red, and still has a lot of the same racist and bigoted attitudes those old Democrats had. The Southern red state Republicans are the spiritual and political descendants of those long ago racist Democrats.

The truth hurts sometimes. Don't deal with it by manufacturing delusions. Face it head on, and start kicking the racist, bigoted bastards infecting our party to the curb.

gets my vote for one of the sanest responses ever in USMB. If your party would put out a candidate as sane as you are, I could even vote for him.

Ahhh, another dorky-fuzzzle thread where he is already screaming his head off by the 9th posting. I am shocked.

NO she is NOT. They town was controlled by democrats. The voting boxes were STOLEN by democrats. Democrats SHOT a man in order to STEAL them.

Bold and caps doesn't not make your drivel any more interesting, that much is for such, dorky-fuzzle. What NCcarbineer was saying, that went in one ear, through your wind-tunnel and then out the other ear, is that the Democrats of that time that you speak or were conservatives, for the Democratic Party in those southern states was the more conservative party. Even hear of Nixon's Southern State Strategy. It's not fiction, you know. Those White racist Conservatives from the South back then would be or are White Racist conservative Republicans in the South today.

No thanks, I'm into women, but I am sure you can have a grand coming-out party here in USMB. Good luck to you on your cock-hunt.

And nothing about you bothers me. You are not important enough to bother me.

If I were you, however, I would listen to g5000 's sage advice. He's a Rightie who actually knows what he is talking about. You? Nope.

What point do you rubes think you are making when you harp about the party affiliation of people from 60 or 150 years ago? Are you really so stupid as to think this means something about modern day Democrats?

The geographical area you are talking about is now deep red, and still has a lot of the same racist and bigoted attitudes those old Democrats had. The modern day Southern red state Republicans are the spiritual and political descendants of those long ago racist Democrats.

Just run down the checklist and see. States rights fanatics? Check. Hate the federal government? Check. Hate commies? Check. Hate fags? Check. Hate negroes? Check. Hate Mexicans? Check. Love guns? Check. Love Jesus? Check.

The truth hurts sometimes. Don't deal with it by manufacturing delusions. Face it head on, and start kicking the racist, bigoted bastards infecting our party to the curb. Keep the good stuff, throw out the bad stuff. Don't be fucking retards and think you have to hold onto both to keep the good stuff.
2014 we started kicking 2016 we will be kicking more of them.

Last edited:

No thanks, I'm into women, but I am sure you can have a grand coming-out party here in USMB. Good luck to you on your cock-hunt.

And nothing about you bothers me. You are not important enough to bother me.

If I were you, however, I would listen to g5000 's sage advice. He's a Rightie who actually knows what he is talking about. You? Nope.
Run back to your camel muzzie.

My Grandfather and Uncle were there outside the courthouse armed and ready to storm police station that night.

My Father was in New York City having just returned from Europe fighting in WWII. He was shocked to see his hometown in the news.

A good book to read about the incident, though difficult to get is "Swifter Than Eagles, Bill White and The Battle of Athens" by Howard Cook. I have a copy.

My Grandfather and Uncle were there outside the courthouse armed and ready to storm police station that night.

My Father was in New York City having just returned from Europe fighting in WWII. He was shocked to see his hometown in the news.

A good book to read about the incident, though difficult to get is "Swifter Than Eagles, Bill White and The Battle of Athens" by Howard Cook. I have a copy.
Stats is behind his computer now going...
564_zps1b9234d5.gif

You can't doing anything about it, dorky-fuzzle, and if you were face to face with any of us, you would turn around, get on your hands and knees, and present. Then we would kick your ass, although you would want us to kiss it.

You can't doing anything about it, dorky-fuzzle, and if you were face to face with any of us, you would turn around, get on your hands and knees, and present. Then we would kick your ass, although you would want us to kiss it.
NOT quite true but soon enough you will know. *grins*

Not at all. You far right wannabee reactionaries wanting to be Republicans just can't bring anything.

2014 we stated kicking 2016 we will be kicking more of them.

Uh, which states are you kicking, again?

lol...
You know I wonder IF your siggy being a LINK out to another social site is a problem? You PANDER much?

A campaign website is not a social website. It's a political website, but without threads like a forum and is therefore allowed as a link. But if you are so sure you are right :lol:, please, dorkyfuzzlenuts, report it, report it, report it!

"If the Siggy doesn't fit, then you must acquit!!"

:eek:

Oooh, suspenseful!!!

lol...
You know I wonder IF your siggy being a LINK out to another social site is a problem? You PANDER much?

A campaign website is not a social website. It's a political website, but without threads like a forum and is therefore allowed as a link. But if you are so sure you are right :lol:, please, dorkyfuzzlenuts, report it, report it, report it!

It's a fund raising web site. You are re-directing members there to fund YOUR cause.

lol...

It's a fund raising web site. You are re-directing members there to fund YOUR cause.

It's a campaign website, the official website for Hillary Clinton's White House bid, and those links are allowed. I am redirecting nothing. It's your choice whether to click or not.

What the fuck, are you a Conservative or not? Do you have balls in your pants, or not? (Uh, please don't answer that one). Ever heard of personal liberty, dorky-fuzzlebug? It means you don't have to click on anything your little pussy-boy heart does not want to click on.

See how that works?

Oooh, suspenseful!!!
dorky fuzzle was a profit
dum dum dum dum dum

Oooh, suspenseful!!!
dorky fuzzle was a profit
dum dum dum dum dum

nevur a profit in your hohmtaun!

lol...

It's a campaign website, the official website for Hillary Clinton's White House bid, and those links are allowed. I am redirecting nothing. It's your choice whether to click or not.

What the fuck, are you a Conservative or not? Do you have balls in your pants, or not? (Uh, please don't answer that one). Ever heard of personal liberty, dorky-fuzzlebug? It means you don't have to click on anything your little pussy-boy heart does not want to click on.

See how that works?
Why would I report you to this site when it's a federal election violation that I HAVE reported to the Federal election group? See YOUR not listed HERE as a money raiser for Clinton and you have NO disclaimer for doing such. But you ARE doing it.

Forum List

Back