🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The BBC are saying that action against Syria could start tonight

We've already been in Syria since Obama decided to get us involved.

The West has no business being involved in these Middle Eastern troubles, they should be left to fight it out amongst themselves. The invasion of Iraq and of Afghanistan were both disasters and because they were look what followed a complete nightmare, there also was no reason to get involved in Libya, what followed has been another nightmare in multiple areas.

IF Trump gets involved militarily now with Syria, this after him spending a year saying that he wouldn't do that, IF he now does an about turn, then we know who is pulling his strings on Foreign Policy with specific regard to the Middle East....the same small cabal that pulled GWB and Obama's strings and think who benefits hint NOT ANY Western nation.

Hopefully we can light up Assad enough to calm things down. I am still unconvinced doing anything is in our best interests. On the otherhand, Russia needs to understand there are limits. Confusing

Hopefully we can light up Assad enough to calm things down. I am still unconvinced doing anything is in our best interests. On the otherhand, Russia needs to understand there are limits. Confusing

Is the confusion deliberate though?

Yeah, this just isn't a simple, linear situation. In fact, it may be the most complicated situation on the planet right now.

This was a true horror, but the way forward can't be clear to someone who is looking at the big picture.

IF, Assad did this than the Russians should force him to step down. HOWEVER, Syria is within Russia's sphere of influence, not OURS. THIS IS NOT OUR PROBLEM TO SOLVE.

IF, Assad did this than the Russians should force him to step down. HOWEVER, Syria is within Russia's sphere of influence, not OURS. THIS IS NOT OUR PROBLEM TO SOLVE.

There are rational ways to resolve this situation and none of them include a full scale Western involvement which would of course mean an Iraq-style invasion of Syria.

However there are those in the West who are permanent Warmongers, their banging of the war drums is constant, this small cabal who are the Neo-Conservatives were already banging the war drums to invade Syria while Iraq War II was still happening and they have never given up.

This is why Trump should have moved very quickly and surgically and clinically removed ALL Neo-Conservatives, but he didn't, now they're banging the war drums outside his door....just like they did outside GWB door and Obama's door.

They're vipers and should have been decapitated already, they are insane psychopaths who if they're not decapitated will drag this planet into WWIII because that's what their decades old wet dream is.

The Neo-Conservatives are not of course in any way Conservative and their loyalties are elsewhere, hint they are loyal to NO Western nation, their loyalties are elsewhere.

If Russia is the big player then the sanctions should continue until they sort it out..

Disgusting what has happened, but I'm for staying out of any further action. The mideast is a sewer, and will remain a sewer whether we bomb any further or not.

Is the confusion deliberate though?

More of a consequence of so many players and overlapping interests.

The whole thing is already a mess, it becomes even more of a mess if the West now gets involved in Syria a la Iraq, because then Iran will up the ante with even stronger support for Assad.

So effectively that then becomes The West vs Russia and Iran, do we actually even want to go there, with all the nightmare scenarios and also the equally nightmarish ramifications? Only the insane would want to go there.

Disgusting what has happened, but I'm for staying out of any further action. The mideast is a sewer, and will remain a sewer whether we bomb any further or not.

I think most people in all Western nations would agree that not getting involved is what most people want, however politicians never listen, GWB and Tony Blair never listened when the majority of the planet was against invading Iraq, most people were against getting involved with Libya but Obama didn't listen.

So why should they listen this time, the politicians are puppets, their strings regarding the Middle East are pulled for them and they are probably all bought off anyway for services rendered, they get the filthy lucre when they leave office, Tony Blair for example once he left office suddenly has nearly 100 million and is on all sort of Defence boards across the world, that was his pay off for helping destroy Iraq AND his own reputation and political career.

The invasion of Iraq and of Afghanistan were both disasters and because they were look what followed a complete nightmare,
I mostly agree with you but the disaster occurred after the fickle American People grew tired of Bush and voted in a Communist. Things would have turned out vastly different if we didn't go thru the last 8 years of Obama.

The invasion of Iraq and of Afghanistan were both disasters and because they were look what followed a complete nightmare,
I mostly agree with you but the disaster occurred after the fickle American People grew tired of Bush and voted in a Communist. Things would have turned out vastly different if we didn't go thru the last 8 years of Obama.

The mess was started by GWB with the invasion of Iraq, that complete disaster, almost now should be considered absolutely criminal and lead to what we face in both the West and in the Middle East now.

Of course it was worsened by Obama with Syria and Libya.

However the situation in Syria and Libya WOULDN'T have happened IF Iraq hadn't of been completely destabilised and Saddam removed, leaving a vacuum and into that vacuum stepped ISIS comprising of those SO extreme that even Al-Qaeda had disowned them, the first group of ISIS had been thrown out of Al-Qaeda, then of course subsequently they added to their numbers with all sorts of psychopaths from around the world AND paid Mercenaries.

The mess was started by GWB with the invasion of Iraq, that complete disaster, almost now should be considered absolutely criminal and lead to what we face in both the West and in the Middle East now.

Of course it was worsened by Obama with Syria and Libya.

However the situation in Syria and Libya WOULDN'T have happened IF Iraq hadn't of been completely destabilised and Saddam removed, leaving a vacuum and into that vacuum stepped ISIS comprising of those SO extreme that even Al-Qaeda had disowned them, the first group of ISIS had been thrown out of Al-Qaeda, then of course subsequently they added to their numbers with all sorts of psychopaths from around the world AND paid Mercenaries.
We need to tighten the screws on Putin. He is a gangster and not a principled man. He could sort Syria out tomorrow. Lets screw that fucker where it hurts him - in the pocket.

Forum List

Back