The Belief That Life Was the Result of an Accident Is Unscientific

So do we see new species popping up out of the ground around us? Why not? All of the elements are there and have been mixing for billions of years.
Top 10 New Species Discovered 2017
Every year brings a new cohort of species into the encyclopedia of life. In the past 12 months, there have been at least 18,000 new species described.
So you think a rat just appeared out of nowhere?
Wherever it came from, it IS a new species of rat.

"So you think a rat just appeared out of nowhere?"

7th grade science students are laughing at you.

pinky_primary.jpg

This is who we are. Just a pile of elements from the Periodic Table.
View attachment 152348

Same elements you will find all around you. When you die, those elements will continue to exist with no effect upon them. Carbon atoms will still be carbon atoms after you die.
View attachment 152347

No matter how accurate you are in combing all of the ratios of atoms in a living being, it is not going to become animated.

View attachment 152349

Atoms are not going to write Beethoven, they does not want to listen to Beethoven, nor does the pile of atoms care if it a living being lives or dies, because the elements have nothing to gain or lose either way. Atoms have no interest in talking to each other, laughing at funny cat videos, or even reading and responding on USMB. Atoms just do not care.

How anyone can delude themselves to believe atoms do have sentient life is beyond me.
What about all the other animals? Many of them more amazing than us. You may be asking unknowable things my friend. It's you who claims to know how

no, theyre saying that atoms can lead to sentient life.

which they can
We know what ratio of elements we are.
Mix away and make yourself a new friend.

I'd have to mix for a few billion years.

Many say the earth is older than a few billion years. So you've got your mixing completed. All these elements required for a human are all mixed up.
View attachment 152431

So do we see new species popping up out of the ground around us? Why not? All of the elements are there and have been mixing for billions of years.
Oh wait. The claim is life only started at one single point in time. The rest is just mutations (mutations becoming more and more complex, ah!). There are no new life forms starting since that one single blip in time. Why is that?
View attachment 152432
"Many say the earth is older than a few billion years. "

No they don't. Shameless lie. We know the Earth is 4.54 billion years old.
Oh, so 4.54 billion years is not enough time for your elements to become life?
It clearly is, by my arguments. Your tactics are those of a simpleton. Instead, state your claim, then argue it.

Last edited:
Yet another concept you are mangling. Yes, a body in space represents "order". Every celestial body is an example of local ordering. Every atom, every molecule, every chunk of anything is "order". And yes, there are square shapes in the Moon. We Earthlings call them "crystals".

Yes, molecules form and become more complex. You are 100% wrong and should just stop right now.
Stop what? Asking why you believe atoms create music and like funny cat videos? No, it will always intrigue me.

The laws of nature dictate chemical reactions. And everything eventually erodes, and nothing becomes more orderly once equilibrium is established.

Or do you sit in your room in a panic fearful all of the Oxygen will assemble themselves in one corner of the room?

Nope, you don't. Because you know in nature chaos rules the day, not order.
Well, we know you know less than nothing about evolution. Now we also know that you know less than nothing about chaos and entropy, too.
So that chart is wrong? New life forms are emerging today?
I didn't even glance at your goofy chart. I get my science knowledge elsewhere.

Yes, of course new "life forms" (whatever the hell that means...aliens? Species? Tall versus short? Round versus blocky? Squishy versus hard? Speak English!!!), i.e. species, are emrging always. Today, yesterday, and tomorrow. Evolution is not something that can be stopped.
Show us your own evolutionary tree then.
Oh wait, all evolutionary trees have a single point of origin based upon one single occurrence of life starting.

Just like Genesis.
Not "just like genesis", in fact, completely the opposite.

In the Genesis myth, different kingdoms of life were popped into existence on different days. So, not a single event, but several. And we have completely ruled out the idea of 2 humans populating the planet, which is why the apologists now just say , "They weren't the only two humans on the planet".

Also, your comparison is not based on what scientists think, because no scientist thinks all life arose from a single event. RNA , or at least its precursors, likely formed simultaneously in more than one place at one time. The concept of "one common ancestor" is a mathematical certainty. It does not imply that there was one cell on the planet at the time. Much as "surprise!", the apologists say about the Genesis myth, now.

And don't take me as bashing apologists. They are the good guys, IMHO.

Last edited:
no, theyre saying that atoms can lead to sentient life.

which they can

Many say the earth is older than a few billion years. So you've got your mixing completed. All these elements required for a human are all mixed up.
View attachment 152431

Oh wait. The claim is life only started at one single point in time. The rest is just mutations (mutations becoming more and more complex, ah!). There are no new life forms starting since that one single blip in time. Why is that?
View attachment 152432

Please, for the sake of your own self-respect, intellect, and credibility....watch this short video. Selection is not random.

True, but you also understand Entropy also, right?

Yes, but entropy only increases in a closed environment. People leave out that part.
What? You sit in your room with the doors and windows open?

lol

Seriously, you have a point but need we go into the details of how modern AC systems have led to the development of techniques to insulate buildings and individual rooms from the loss or gain of heat?

Every year brings a new cohort of species into the encyclopedia of life. In the past 12 months, there have been at least 18,000 new species described.
You are one crazy dude for thinking a rat just came out of dust this year.

Nobody thinks that. When you aren't saying false things on accident, you are shamelessly lying.

We know the Earth is 4.54 billion years old.
But doesn't look a day over 4.53.
Well, personally I think the Earth is even older, as it, and our Solar System, is formed from the remnants of a star that went Supernova.
"Well, personally I think the Earth is even older, as it, and our Solar System, is formed from the remnants of a star that went Supernova."

It doesn't have to be older than we think for that to be true. Some stars only live a few million years.

View attachment 152431

View attachment 152432

Please, for the sake of your own self-respect, intellect, and credibility....watch this short video. Selection is not random.

I liked Dawkins. Smart, funny.
And his atoms are still with us, unchanged.

Nobody thinks that. When you aren't saying false things on accident, you are shamelessly lying.
I asked if new species appeared in the evolutionary process, and the answer was yes, a rat. Just this year a rat became life out of dirt.
Takes a lot of faith to follow your religion.

View attachment 152431

View attachment 152432

I liked Dawkins. Smart, funny.
And his atoms are still with us, unchanged.

"Unchanged".... uh, wha?

Forum List

Back