The best argument for Hillary ...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
... are Trump supporters.

I'm open to what Trump actually says and don't believe the leftist media spin. But you are vermin. You attack the people you need. You're a bunch of hysterical shrieking women. Go fuck yourselves. You're stupid sheep who believe whatever lord Donald tells you.

And you want to lose this election because you're more wrapped up in your love for your messiah than convincing anyone to support you who you need. Like ... fucking ... FISCAL CONSERVATIVES.

You're going to go down, and you're going to go down hard. And I'm going to laugh at you

Never seen such closed-minded vitriol starting with "I am open..."

Maybe you need to pay more attention. My criticism is of Trump "supporters." Too complicated for you? Or you're just a Trump supporter who says your way or we're fucking stupid?

Good luck winning the election as a Trumpette who thinks that fiscal conservatives are a bunch of moronic idiots you can't wait to inform of what we are

I'm open to what Trump actually says and don't believe the leftist media spin. But you are vermin. You attack the people you need. You're a bunch of hysterical shrieking women. Go fuck yourselves. You're stupid sheep who believe whatever lord Donald tells you.

And you want to lose this election because you're more wrapped up in your love for your messiah than convincing anyone to support you who you need. Like ... fucking ... FISCAL CONSERVATIVES.

You're going to go down, and you're going to go down hard. And I'm going to laugh at you
Go the fuck away you GOP'er.....

Go the fuck away you GOP'er.....

Forum List

Back