The Best NRA Ad Of All Time!

"They", used over and over again. Oh well, so much for that pesky Pledge of Allegiance, at least the "indivisible" part. I say we scrap the whole damn thing if we don't mean it, and blow up the Statue of Liberty too.

Honestly, you people have some really tiny little minds if you are so easily manipulated.

"They"? What are you assuming "they" means?

You really have to be fucked in the head if you believe that is the message. What sort of lunatics think like that? Oh yeah, Democrats do. Democrats are the ones trying to murder people because of their political beliefs. First Dallas and now Virginia.

WTF are you talking about, Dallas, as in Kennedy? Like nothing happened in the more than fifty years in between? Like this little factoid, there has never been a terrorist attack by a refugee since the Refugee Act of 1980. But prior to that time there were three, and they all came from the same country, CUBA.

I have to admit, I have been highly impressed with the selective memories of the intellectually challenged Trumpsters.

And again, "They"---like the article said, a classic technique to DIVIDE a population.

No, this ad is not a good idea.
Why not? It's politics, a little more heated than before but both sides are ramping up the rhetoric. It won't surprise me if we (generally speaking) have to deal with serious spasmodic acts of violence from both sides but sometimes that's what it takes to restore some semblance of rationality and reason as innocents suffer the righteous wrath of those who are not righteous by any stretch of the imagination. Sometimes extreme acts of violence shock us back to sanity.
I'm not saying this is what I want to have happen, simply pointing out human patterns and human behavior mechanisms.
Charleston? New Town? Blacksburg? Aurora? Littleton?

None of these moved the needle.

"They", used over and over again. Oh well, so much for that pesky Pledge of Allegiance, at least the "indivisible" part. I say we scrap the whole damn thing if we don't mean it, and blow up the Statue of Liberty too.

Honestly, you people have some really tiny little minds if you are so easily manipulated.

"They"? What are you assuming "they" means?

You tell me who you think "they" are.

You really have to be fucked in the head if you believe that is the message. What sort of lunatics think like that? Oh yeah, Democrats do. Democrats are the ones trying to murder people because of their political beliefs. First Dallas and now Virginia.

WTF are you talking about, Dallas, as in Kennedy? Like nothing happened in the more than fifty years in between? Like this little factoid, there has never been a terrorist attack by a refugee since the Refugee Act of 1980. But prior to that time there were three, and they all came from the same country, CUBA.

I have to admit, I have been highly impressed with the selective memories of the intellectually challenged Trumpsters.

And again, "They"---like the article said, a classic technique to DIVIDE a population.
Lol. What an incredibly stupid rant. Ignorance is bliss in a liberal world.

Dallas shooting suspect's online posts reflect anger, frustration

And let's not forget about this one since you brought up foreign nationals.

San Bernardino Shooting -- White House: Syrian-Refugee Screening Will Be Stricter than Suspect's Was | National Review

Well, if I had it my way he would never have been able to legally own his primary weapon. But you, on the other hand, practically hand delivered it to him. See, how does that saying go, oh yeah---live by the sword, die by the sword.

Well, if I had it my way he would never have been able to legally own his primary weapon. But you, on the other hand, practically hand delivered it to him. See, how does that saying go, oh yeah---live by the sword, die by the sword.

Justify your bull shit posts any way you choose. You were still 100% wrong. Ignorance is bliss in a liberal world.

nobody who isnt in jail or a nuthouse(or on some type of supervision by the govt..probation, parole, having a legal gaurdian etc) should be denied the RIGHT to own or carry whatever firearms they want to.

Why not? It's politics, a little more heated than before but both sides are ramping up the rhetoric. It won't surprise me if we (generally speaking) have to deal with serious spasmodic acts of violence from both sides but sometimes that's what it takes to restore some semblance of rationality and reason as innocents suffer the righteous wrath of those who are not righteous by any stretch of the imagination. Sometimes extreme acts of violence shock us back to sanity.
I'm not saying this is what I want to have happen, simply pointing out human patterns and human behavior mechanisms.

What are you talking about and what does that have to do with what is happening now? :dunno:

What are you talking about and what does that have to do with what is happening now? :dunno:
There have been senseless examples of violence carried out against the innocent. Even when the violence has a political, if not insane, motivation (e.g. the Comgressional baseball shootings), there is initial outrage, but even the President of the United States soon forgets his own call for greater bipartisan cooperation.

It seems we have a higher tolerance for violence than is for our own good.

Both done by lawful gun owners standing up to a government that is persecuting them.

They did exactly what the NRA says you should do .

Both done by lawful gun owners standing up to a government that is persecuting them.

What?

LOL the NRA arent even as militant as yall make em out to be.....if you think there bad, Im a three percenter,you would crap yourself if you knew about us.

Timmy... be quiet. The adults are talking.

There have been senseless examples of violence carried out against the innocent. Even when the violence has a political, if not insane, motivation (e.g. the Comgressional baseball shootings), there is initial outrage, but even the President of the United States soon forgets his own call for greater bipartisan cooperation.

It seems we have a higher tolerance for violence than is for our own good.
I'm looking at the current political fracturing and very heightened partisanship and associating it historically, socially and psychologically based on known past human patterns/responses. What matters today is the widening political gulf and what most likely will happen before some degree of sanity is restored.

What?
I was crystal clear .

I love the gun nuts who talk about "lawful gun owners " and then the kill people as y'all wipe your hands clean. They are lawful owners , until they ain't ! How convenient!

Forum List

Back