The Beta/Oprah Event.Times Square.Saturday The 17th.Why Does Beta Need Oprah?Anyone Excited To Go?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: I have been seeing/hearing this ad on radio/TV for about 2 weeks now? And Im wondering, what is the big deal about this event?,There is some other C or D list celebrity involved{forgot his name}. The ad is really hyping up this event in Times Square. It's beyond laughable. What is so exciting about Beta? Ive seen him speak a few times. Beyond Boring !!!. He sounds like your typical next door/average neighbor, and not much personality.
And why does he need Oprah Whimpfry to prop him up? What is he going to do? Make his Presidential announcement there? Are some on the left gonna try to make him look like Obama 2.0? "The One" who is going to walk on water and finally stop all of this global warming so that Polar Bears wont have to live on sheets of floating ice any more?
:cul2: :smoke: :laugh2: :laughing0301: :laugh:

Beta is the winner of the Robert Kennedy lookalike award.
But Beta is another far left knuttjob like Alexandria Cortez.

:abgg2q.jpg: I have been seeing/hearing this ad on radio/TV for about 2 weeks now? And Im wondering, what is the big deal about this event?,There is some other C or D list celebrity involved{forgot his name}. The ad is really hyping up this event in Times Square. It's beyond laughable. What is so exciting about Beta? Ive seen him speak a few times. Beyond Boring !!!. He sounds like your typical next door/average neighbor, and not much personality.
And why does he need Oprah Whimpfry to prop him up? What is he going to do? Make his Presidential announcement there? Are some on the left gonna try to make him look like Obama 2.0? "The One" who is going to walk on water and finally stop all of this global warming so that Polar Bears wont have to live on sheets of floating ice any more?

I just want to ask Robert why he thinks he is allowed to pretend he is a fake Mexican and why he thinks it's ok to use Cultural Appropriation to sway Hispanic voters? Calling himself "Beto" is the equivalent of wearing "Brown Face".

What's with all these spoonerisms like the one in this OP, or Phrump, or DemonRats. I know most Americans are dumb as shit, but do you have to be childish as well?

He needs Oprah because his last rally against Trump had only around 7,000 people show up. Trump had around 63,000 on that same day.

When no one wants to see you resort to having someone they want to see. That way you can sneak on and try your schtick before they all realize that they were duped into listening to you.

He needs Oprah because his last rally against Trump had only around 7,000 people show up. Trump had around 63,000 on that same day.

When no one wants to see you resort to having someone they want to see. That way you can sneak on and try your schtick before they all realize that they were duped into listening to you.

^^^^^This. Trump IS the reason people go. Beta isn't. He needed a celebrity. Trump is a celebrity, and not because of his TV show. More because of his personality, drive, and the fact he was the CEO of his own large, real estate empire.

^^^^^This. Trump IS the reason people go. Beta isn't. He needed a celebrity. Trump is a celebrity, and not because of his TV show. More because of his personality, drive, and the fact he was the CEO of his own large, real estate empire.
The freak show is always the most popular attraction at any circus.

Hell. I wouldn't walk across the street to see either of them.

FFS at least post a link to what the fuck you are bitching about. Your OP title sucks.

Hell. I wouldn't walk across the street to see either of them.
now what if he was born with the given name of something like "Grodnick Gertude Zerkrowski",,,,do you think he would of been elected to any office?

Vanilla-Obama.jpg

I just want to ask Robert why he thinks he is allowed to pretend he is a fake Mexican and why he thinks it's ok to use Cultural Appropriation to sway Hispanic voters? Calling himself "Beto" is the equivalent of wearing "Brown Face".
i think 9 out of ten normal people are more excited to see their proc to help with their violent diarreah problems

Forum List

Back