The Bible comes in handy when gays and lesbians are a target!!

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN.

Isaiah 5;20....
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Leviticus 18:22....
"'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Romans 1:27
In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

1 Timothy 1:10
for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

Genesis 19:5
They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

Leviticus 20:13
"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Act 5;29....
Peter and the other apostles replied: ‘We must obey God rather than men!'” From this, it is clear that as long as the law of the land does not contradict the law of God, we are bound to obey the law of the land. As soon as the law of the land contradicts God’s command, we are to disobey the law of the land and obey God’s law…

Ezekiel 14:13...."Son of man, if a country sins against me by being unfaithful and I stretch out my hand against it to cut off its food supply and send famine upon it and kill its people and their animals,

Why Did God Punish Israel?
Isaiah 1:2-9 "Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth; for the LORD speaks, "Sons I have reared and brought up, but they have revolted against me. An Ox knows its owner, and a donkey its masters mangerm, but Israel does not know, My people do not understand. Alas sinful nation, people weighed down with iniquity, offspring of evildoers, sons who act corruptly! They have abandoned the LORD, they have despised the Holy One of Israel, they have turned away from Him. Where will you be stricken again, as you continue in your rebellion? The whole head is sick, and the whole heart is faint. From the sole of the foot even to the head there is nothing sound in it. Only bruises, welts, and raw wounds, not pressed out or bandaged, nor softened with oil. Your land is desolate, your cities are burned with fire, your fields--strangers are devouring them in your presence; it is desolation, as overthrown by strangers.

The Eastside church of Christ in Ranger TX Why Did God Punish Israel

How dare anyone compare gay rights movement to the civil rights movement. It is a slap in the face of any African-American.

BRAVO!!! :clap::clap::clap:

So take God out of where God never belonged in the first place

Oh, I do think it should be there - and we should live by His rule - but we're not and it's an affront to Him to have His name even associated with this Godless nation.

You have every right to believe that but you have no right to impose it and enforce it on others who don't share the beliefs of your cult. (All religions are cults, look it up.)

What is an affront to We the People is when you use your God as a blunt object to beat others into submission to what you believe.

That is a violation of the rights of others to believe as they see fit, or not, as the case may be.

Yes, I will uphold your right to believe and even to speak out about what you believe.

But step over the line and infringe on the rights of others and I will fight to the death for their rights when you try to impose your beliefs on We the People.

Freedom of religion INCLUDES freedom FROM religion. Otherwise there can be no freedom of religion.

Think about it.

Clearly, homo
sexuality was part of why God destroyed the two cities. The men of Sodom and Gomorrah wanted to perform homosexual gang rape on the two angels (who were disguised as men). At the same time, it is not biblical to say that homosexuality was the exclusive reason why God
Listening to C-Span this morning, was a hoot...everyone quoting the bible..everyone against same sex marriage, everyone hating the Justices.....all very entertaining to say the least......Amazing how proficient in bible verses, they all seem; when it comes to gays and lesbian, but the Thou Shall Not Kill and Love thy Neighbor, Feed the Poor, and on and on and on, the American Stupid just can't seem to adhere to and grasp...thats why I think people in this country are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites who should instead worry about their damned selves and let GOD be the judge. We shit all over poor people, treat minorities like animals, worship the dollar, could give a damn about babies unless their being aborted, I mean, The United States of America is the last frickin country on the damned planet who should invoke the bible when they don't like shit.

We're a nation of sinners and hypocrites and we don't have the right to judge anyone, until we accept all the bibles teachings, not just the shit that puts others in question.

TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT..

1. Clearly, homosexuality was part of why God destroyed the two cities. The men of Sodom and Gomorrah wanted to perform homosexual gang rape on the two angels (who were disguised as men). At the same time, it is not biblical to say that homosexuality was the exclusive reason why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

This country, this nation....should bury its head is sheer shame proclaiming itself a Christian nation...America has never ever ever ever been a Christian nation. The very foundation of its existence was created by massacring the natives that lived here. I puke sometimes thinking how holier than thou people in this cesspool of sinners, praise themselves as favor of God....please!!
Some were massacred but most died by disease. The natives had no immunity and the Europeans that came over were the product of ancestors that made it through plagues. This was a Christian nation, not theocratic laws but culturally Christian. Bibles were given to troops, presidents sworn in on the Bible, prayers held before congressional meetings and on and on.

You are not the final arbitrator of what constitutes Christian or not.

And you sir, are the final arbitrator of what constitutes historical facts. Those so called diseases that took out the natives were brought here by the rednecks, you people and miss me on this bs about the bible usage....The Klan uses the bible too. As a matter of fact, slave owners used the bible to justify their enslavement of blacks as did southern white preachers of the 21st century to justify segregation.

Like I said, this country is no more Christian, than the GOP are no more intelligent.
How do you justify your hate? So called diseases? WTF? The Bible like anything else can be used or misused and only about 3% of the population owned slaves. You paint with broad brushes.

Pal, how can you ask why I have contempt and hatred in my heart for what is happening in this country at the expense of my people, my race? How dare you ask me of my hate, how dare you. This country, you whites have taken what could have been a very beautiful time in our nations history, electing our first black president and in less than a decade, you've made not only the lives of blacks unbearably messy, you've also turned on our president. Black people ain't running around shooting up babies and movie goers and church goers and abortion clinic and protesting dead soldiers coming home from wars, its you sick christian bastards that are doing all this shit. Yes, we kill each other, yes we got issues in our communities and have had them since the damned boat ride, but nothing what we do to each other can compare to the visceral hatred we've had in this country stemming from white hatred...NOTHING!!

As for that 3% bs...FACT: according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World. I don't know about you, but thats a damn lot of free fuckin labor for a bunch of lazy mf whites, ya think?

Clearly, homo
sexuality was part of why God destroyed the two cities. The men of Sodom and Gomorrah wanted to perform homosexual gang rape on the two angels (who were disguised as men). At the same time, it is not biblical to say that homosexuality was the exclusive reason why God
Listening to C-Span this morning, was a hoot...everyone quoting the bible..everyone against same sex marriage, everyone hating the Justices.....all very entertaining to say the least......Amazing how proficient in bible verses, they all seem; when it comes to gays and lesbian, but the Thou Shall Not Kill and Love thy Neighbor, Feed the Poor, and on and on and on, the American Stupid just can't seem to adhere to and grasp...thats why I think people in this country are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites who should instead worry about their damned selves and let GOD be the judge. We shit all over poor people, treat minorities like animals, worship the dollar, could give a damn about babies unless their being aborted, I mean, The United States of America is the last frickin country on the damned planet who should invoke the bible when they don't like shit.

We're a nation of sinners and hypocrites and we don't have the right to judge anyone, until we accept all the bibles teachings, not just the shit that puts others in question.

TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT..

Tell you what, when I die and God I pray I make it to heaven....One question I know for certain will not be asked of me or held of judgment of me and that's what I think of Ron and Bill getting married? Think about it!!

How dare anyone compare gay rights movement to the civil rights movement. It is a slap in the face of any African-American.

Your ignorance of law explains why you believe the dogma of your cult.

The exact same legal principle applies in both instances. Everyone is entitled to equal treatment under the law.

Oh, and none of the Constitutional rights were "God given" because you can't quote them in your bible, can you?

Your God opposes freedom of religion because he is a jealous God, right? He opposes free speech too and all of those other rights. He even endorses slavery. Oh, and let's not even get into how many innocent children's blood is on his hands.

Your God has zero credibility when it comes to defining what constitutes the "sin" of homosexuality.

This country, this nation....should bury its head is sheer shame proclaiming itself a Christian nation...America has never ever ever ever been a Christian nation. The very foundation of its existence was created by massacring the natives that lived here. I puke sometimes thinking how holier than thou people in this cesspool of sinners, praise themselves as favor of God....please!!
Some were massacred but most died by disease. The natives had no immunity and the Europeans that came over were the product of ancestors that made it through plagues. This was a Christian nation, not theocratic laws but culturally Christian. Bibles were given to troops, presidents sworn in on the Bible, prayers held before congressional meetings and on and on.

And you sir, are the final arbitrator of what constitutes historical facts. Those so called diseases that took out the natives were brought here by the rednecks, you people and miss me on this bs about the bible usage....The Klan uses the bible too. As a matter of fact, slave owners used the bible to justify their enslavement of blacks as did southern white preachers of the 21st century to justify segregation.

Like I said, this country is no more Christian, than the GOP are no more intelligent.
How do you justify your hate? So called diseases? WTF? The Bible like anything else can be used or misused and only about 3% of the population owned slaves. You paint with broad brushes.

Pal, how can you ask why I have contempt and hatred in my heart for what is happening in this country at the expense of my people, my race? How dare you ask me of my hate, how dare you. This country, you whites have taken what could have been a very beautiful time in our nations history, electing our first black president and in less than a decade, you've made not only the lives of blacks unbearably messy, you've also turned on our president. Black people ain't running around shooting up babies and movie goers and church goers and abortion clinic and protesting dead soldiers coming home from wars, its you sick christian bastards that are doing all this shit. Yes, we kill each other, yes we got issues in our communities and have had them since the damned boat ride, but nothing what we do to each other can compare to the visceral hatred we've had in this country stemming from white hatred...NOTHING!!

As for that 3% bs...FACT: according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World. I don't know about you, but thats a damn lot of free fuckin labor for a bunch of lazy mf whites, ya think?
That 12.5 million, assuming it's true, took place over several hundreds of years. And it wasn't just a white thing in those days. But you aren't Jesus, you don't need to suffer for the sins of mankind. You weren't a slave, I never owned one, I am not a race, you are not a race.

You think like we're all a legion of people. We are all responsible for our ancestors actions. Blacks and natives enslaved others, killed off competing tribes, etc. It wasn't free labor either, slaves were expensive, common folk couldn't own them. Grow up an join the present day.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN.

Isaiah 5;20....
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Leviticus 18:22....
"'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Romans 1:27
In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

1 Timothy 1:10
for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

Genesis 19:5
They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

Leviticus 20:13
"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Act 5;29....
Peter and the other apostles replied: ‘We must obey God rather than men!'” From this, it is clear that as long as the law of the land does not contradict the law of God, we are bound to obey the law of the land. As soon as the law of the land contradicts God’s command, we are to disobey the law of the land and obey God’s law…

Ezekiel 14:13...."Son of man, if a country sins against me by being unfaithful and I stretch out my hand against it to cut off its food supply and send famine upon it and kill its people and their animals,

Why Did God Punish Israel?
Isaiah 1:2-9 "Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth; for the LORD speaks, "Sons I have reared and brought up, but they have revolted against me. An Ox knows its owner, and a donkey its masters mangerm, but Israel does not know, My people do not understand. Alas sinful nation, people weighed down with iniquity, offspring of evildoers, sons who act corruptly! They have abandoned the LORD, they have despised the Holy One of Israel, they have turned away from Him. Where will you be stricken again, as you continue in your rebellion? The whole head is sick, and the whole heart is faint. From the sole of the foot even to the head there is nothing sound in it. Only bruises, welts, and raw wounds, not pressed out or bandaged, nor softened with oil. Your land is desolate, your cities are burned with fire, your fields--strangers are devouring them in your presence; it is desolation, as overthrown by strangers.

The Eastside church of Christ in Ranger TX Why Did God Punish Israel

I'm not judging anybody when it comes to what they do behind closed doors, its none of my business. I am for gay unity and I'm not for the marriage thing, that's just me. I believe in God and his teachings...Now with that being said...like you, I take exception to gays and illegals all riding the coat tails of the civil rights movement. That battle opened doors for them, but none...nobody can claim that struggle unless your skin in BLACK. My people died for that struggle and anyone thinking they have it as bad as we did, need to think again. Nobody suffered more for Civil Rights than the blacks of generations gone..nobody!!

This nation is 'selective Christians"
Are we a Christian nation only when we chose to be when we are fighting radical Islam?
Hypocrites.

The exact same legal principle applies in both instances. Everyone is entitled to equal treatment under the law.

Oh, and none of the Constitutional rights were "God given" because you can't quote them in your bible, can you?

Your God opposes freedom of religion because he is a jealous God, right? He opposes free speech too and all of those other rights. He even endorses slavery. Oh, and let's not even get into how many innocent children's blood is on his hands.

Your God has zero credibility when it comes to defining what constitutes the "sin" of homosexuality.
Well, the four constitutional minded Supremes say you're full of shit. The other five created a law that didn't exist. All men were treated equally, regardless of race. A marriage isn't a person, that's what you idiots don't get. A relationship can't have a right.

I asked the other assholes this and can't get an answer, why not let two brothers marry? How would marriage incest laws be relevant given its' purpose? How about first same sex cousins? What's your reason to deny them, if any?

I'm not judging anybody when it comes to what they do behind closed doors, its none of my business. I am for gay unity and I'm not for the marriage thing, that's just me. I believe in God and his teachings...Now with that being said...like you, I take exception to gays and illegals all riding the coat tails of the civil rights movement. That battle opened doors for them, but none...nobody can claim that struggle unless your skin in BLACK. My people died for that struggle and anyone thinking they have it as bad as we did, need to think again. Nobody suffered more for Civil Rights than the blacks of generations gone..nobody!!
You said something I can agree with. Blacks should be all over that and asking the gays to stop their stupid bullshit.

I do not give a damn how you chose to live you life. You do not stand before on judgement day but before your GOD. When I site GOD's word and I am not inflicting my own words but words of MY GOD. I am not without sin myself. I am not holy and no man is holy not even the Pope. We have all sinned and fall short. That is human. It is human to err

That 12.5 million, assuming it's true, took place over several hundreds of years. And it wasn't just a white thing in those days. But you aren't Jesus, you don't need to suffer for the sins of mankind. You weren't a slave, I never owned one, I am not a race, you are not a race.

You think like we're all a legion of people. We are all responsible for our ancestors actions. Blacks and natives enslaved others, killed off competing tribes, etc. It wasn't free labor either, slaves were expensive, common folk couldn't own them. Grow up an join the present day.

Rewrite history all you want pal, won't be the first.....I am a race....my dark skin points out at every venue I visit that I am a black person and clearly as a white person, your lost in your la la land of cotton candy and sugar water and my shoes won't fit you either...... And just for the record, enslavement of blacks crossed all barriers of that period...poor white trash often exploited slaves with their trumped up stores with money slaves were sometimes given as gifts for good harvesting or around holidays. Poor white trash was also used as guards in keeping slaves in line...I mean this list goes on and on...again, this country, this nation, is NOT, WILL NEVER BE A CHRISTIAN NATION, NOT EVER!!

You have every right to believe that but you have no right to impose it and enforce it on others who don't share the beliefs of your cult. (All religions are cults, look it up.)

What is an affront to We the People is when you use your God as a blunt object to beat others into submission to what you believe.

That is a violation of the rights of others to believe as they see fit, or not, as the case may be.

Yes, I will uphold your right to believe and even to speak out about what you believe.

But step over the line and infringe on the rights of others and I will fight to the death for their rights when you try to impose your beliefs on We the People.

Freedom of religion INCLUDES freedom FROM religion. Otherwise there can be no freedom of religion.

Think about it.

I'm not imposing anything on anyone. I have no power or authority to do so.

God is love. He can not be used, and, I am not even attempting to use him to beat anyone. I am only try share His word and tell others that Jesus is the Way, The Truth and the Light. Many will turn their backs on Him.

I have a right and it is my responsibility to stand up for my God, and my Country. I feel that is what I am doing.

Rewrite history all you want pal, won't be the first.....I am a race....my dark skin points out at every venue I visit that I am a black person and clearly as a white person, your lost in your la la land of cotton candy and sugar water and my shoes won't fit you either...... And just for the record, enslavement of blacks crossed all barriers of that period...poor white trash often exploited slaves with their trumped up stores with money slaves were sometimes given as gifts for good harvesting or around holidays. Poor white trash was also used as guards in keeping slaves in line...I mean this list goes on and on...again, this country, this nation, is NOT, WILL NEVER BE A CHRISTIAN NATION, NOT EVER!!
No, you aren't a race, you're a person that is part of a race. Nothing else you said made any sense either.

You said something I can agree with. Blacks should be all over that and asking the gays to stop their stupid bullshit.

Its a new generation that needs to take up the civil rights banner...we've had ours Its now time for the gays, the illegals, those struggling for acceptance in this country to garner their own battle cries and fight.
If they want to rally, go for it. If they want to fight in the supreme court, like they did, good. But we will call them out when they compare the minor shit they're going through with the shit we went through, that you can count on and its been challenged, I've seen people speak out on it.

Well, the four constitutional minded Supremes say you're full of shit. The other five created a law that didn't exist. All men were treated equally, regardless of race. A marriage isn't a person, that's what you idiots don't get. A relationship can't have a right.

I asked the other assholes this and can't get an answer, why not let two brothers marry? How would marriage incest laws be relevant given its' purpose? How about first same sex cousins? What's your reason to deny them, if any?

All men were not created equal or treated equal. GOD created the nation of Israel and favored the nation of Israel. . GOD created Eve as the weaker sex. So much for women rights. Throughout the bible he favored one man over another.

Think about it.

I'm not imposing anything on anyone. I have no power or authority to do so.

God is love. He can not be used, and, I am not even attempting to use him to beat anyone. I am only try share His word and tell others that Jesus is the Way, The Truth and the Light. Many will turn their backs on Him.

I have a right and it is my responsibility to stand up for my God, and my Country. I feel that is what I am doing.

The problem with you and people like you, your standing up for God, causes death to others, that's the problem. Bloggin here, harmless, bombing abortion clinic...and Gov. buildings, no so good!!

All men were not created equal or treated equal. GOD created the nation of Israel and favored the nation of Israel. . GOD created Eve as the weaker sex. So much for women rights. Throughout the bible he favored one man over another.

Yes, in the OLD TESTIMENT....in the NEW TESTIMENT.... I suggest read up on it. Even a prostitute as favored by Christ. And just for the record, ALL MEN WERE CREATED EQUAL, ALL EMERGED FROM FEMALE, WITH THE EXACT SAME ATTRIBUTES OF MEN...IT WAS MAN, IE WHITE MEN, WHO DECIDED WHO WOULD BE FAVORED AND WHO WOULD BE ENSLAVED..... AND JESUS TREATED ALL EQUALLY, HE FAVORED NO ONE!! HE EVEN FAVORED JUDOS KNOWING HE WOULD BETRAY HIM.

Forum List

Back