🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

thats right Ram, only believers will be at the Bema. And its not really even "judgment" in the strict sense, only rewards. Burning away the junk and refining the good works done unselfishly by us for the Kingdom. Like an awards ceremony. All of us pass, but by varying "grades".
Ram said "The judgment seat of Christ is the White Throne" here,
The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B Av and Day of Atonement 2029 Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Obviously wrong!

Bema Seat also determines who gets to return with Christ to reign over the nations like the 5 wise virgins. The 5 unwise virgins lose this rewards. They also lose the reward of being raptured before the Tribulation, because they did not keep the word of His patience (Rev. 3.10), were not prayerful (Luke 21.36) and were not watchful (Matt. 24.40-42).

NO. ALL at the Bema Seat are already saved and guaranteed authority in the millennium.
Nope. Just the 5 wise virgins, not the 5 unwise virgins (Matt. 25.1-13).

O
Ram is going to be born-again, lose it, get eternal life, lose it, get born-again again, then lose it again, receive eternal life.

You're making a mockery of God. In His infinite foreknowledge, He is not going to save you the 3rd or the 10th time. He simply won't give you salvation to begin with because you intend to possibly lose it again and again. That is a weird kind of salvation.

Oh that I had that much time....
I have been a Christian since I was nine. I think I'll stay one.

James 4:12 - There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Parture doesn;t believe in eternal security and OSAS I take it! I guess Jesus was a liar when He said Believe on me and be saved, and dozens of other passages!

thats right Ram, only believers will be at the Bema. And its not really even "judgment" in the strict sense, only rewards. Burning away the junk and refining the good works done unselfishly by us for the Kingdom. Like an awards ceremony. All of us pass, but by varying "grades".
The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B Av and Day of Atonement 2029 Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Obviously wrong!

Bema Seat also determines who gets to return with Christ to reign over the nations like the 5 wise virgins. The 5 unwise virgins lose this rewards. They also lose the reward of being raptured before the Tribulation, because they did not keep the word of His patience (Rev. 3.10), were not prayerful (Luke 21.36) and were not watchful (Matt. 24.40-42).

NO. ALL at the Bema Seat are already saved and guaranteed authority in the millennium.

the unwise virgins arent saved and thus are not raptured, thus not at the bema. The bema has ONLY SAVED Believers.

Christ guarantees, "him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out" (John 6.37). I came to Him by faith in His Word so I can never be lost. My assurance is in His promise and keeping power, not in my efforts or performance. He said, "I give unto them [my sheep] eternal life; and they shall never perish" (John 10.28). "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away. Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time" (1 Pet. 1.3-5).

lol, your verses just proved OSAS, ETERNAL SECURITY.

O
Ram is going to be born-again, lose it, get eternal life, lose it, get born-again again, then lose it again, receive eternal life.

You're making a mockery of God. In His infinite foreknowledge, He is not going to save you the 3rd or the 10th time. He simply won't give you salvation to begin with because you intend to possibly lose it again and again. That is a weird kind of salvation.

James 4:12 - There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Parture doesn;t believe in eternal security and OSAS I take it! I guess Jesus was a liar when He said Believe on me and be saved, and dozens of other passages!
I believe in OSAS why sin bearing false witness?

Please let us know someone who was saved and unsaved and saved and unsaved etc in the Bible?

O

and why is that?

Obviously wrong!

the unwise virgins arent saved and thus are not raptured, thus not at the bema. The bema has ONLY SAVED Believers.
The 5 unwise are virgins also, same class. They have oil in their lamps representing the Holy Spirit. But they don't fill up their extra carrying vessels with oil so they are not prepared. They don't get to return with Christ to reign during the millennial kingdom.

All the saved are raptured, but only the overcomers alive at the first rapture are raptured before the Tribulation. As Paul said there are spiritual and carnal Christians. The latter lose the reward of the first rapture as well as the millennial reign.

O

Jesus states in John10:27-30: “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall anyone pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

O

and why is that?
Why do you sin bearing false witness? Perhaps it gets you off.

O

Jesus states in John10:27-30: “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall anyone pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
That's right a person saved can never be unsaved.

Obviously wrong!

The 5 unwise are virgins also, same class. They have oil in their lamps representing the Holy Spirit. But they don't fill up their extra carrying vessels with oil so they are not prepared. They don't get to return with Christ to reign during the millennial kingdom.

All the saved are raptured, but only the overcomers alive at the first rapture are raptured before the Tribulation. As Paul said there are spiritual and carnal Christians. The latter lose the reward of the first rapture as well as the millennial reign.

no, no, no. No proof whatsoever- your babbling now.

O

That's right a person saved can never be unsaved.

than you believe in OSAS?

O

and why is that?

YOU JUST AGREED with me.... which is it?

O

and why is that?

what false witness are you speaking about?

Parture, the believer lives under grace. This guarantees God's ability to bring to a conclusion what we cannot. We were not saved by our works, so we don't undo our salvation by works. One cannot keep themselves saved, since we didn’t save ourselves in the first place, we remain saved by grace, by His power.

Obviously wrong!

no, no, no. No proof whatsoever- your babbling now.
Proof was already given the 5 unwise virgins had oil in their lamps.

O

and why is that?

Parture, the believer lives under grace. This guarantees God's ability to bring to a conclusion what we cannot. We were not saved by our works, so we don't undo our salvation by works. One cannot keep themselves saved, since we didn’t save ourselves in the first place, we remain saved by grace, by His power.
Why do you reject God once saved always saved?

and why is that?

Why do you reject God once saved always saved?

are you serious? I DO NOT REJECT IT. YOU DO, as noted in your reply to Irish Ram.

Forum List

Back