🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

Why is it that the so-called "christians" use name calling as proof of their piety? And the way they argue over who is the better christian and who knows more about the bible always seems kinds sad to me.

All it really proves is that they all have Google.

10639625_734517666614748_7257337553318336304_n_zpsbf5538ab.jpg
Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao. Please do not try to grab the atheist high ground.

Various rabble rousers and wannabe cult leaders have made similar "Endtimes" predictions.

To the back of the line you go for your allotment of the gullible and the superstitious.
The difference is I proved it here. They did not. Evidence is what matters.
You have proved nothing.

NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR HOUR
period

And you don't get to call my Bible a lie
:eusa_hand:
No man knows the day or hour of the end of the world (Matt. 24.35,36), but we do know when Jesus returns as He told use we would know after the Tetrad (Rev. 6.12) by the sign of the Son of Man (Matt. 24.30) and if we are watchful (Rev. 3.3).

Why do you reject what the Bible says?
We will know it When He returns. We do not know when it will be (see: like a thief on the night)

Why is it that the so-called "christians" use name calling as proof of their piety? And the way they argue over who is the better christian and who knows more about the bible always seems kinds sad to me.

All it really proves is that they all have Google.

10639625_734517666614748_7257337553318336304_n_zpsbf5538ab.jpg
Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao. Please do not try to grab the atheist high ground.
Atheist Hitler killed 30 million, Atheist Stalin killed 40 million, Atheist Mao killed 60 million. I forgot how many Atheist Pol Pot killed. 200 million died in the 20th century alone due to Atheistic conquest.

No group has ever murdered so many in the history of the world in such a short period of time. Atheists are truly the scourge of society.

Various rabble rousers and wannabe cult leaders have made similar "Endtimes" predictions.

To the back of the line you go for your allotment of the gullible and the superstitious.
You have proved nothing.

period

No man knows the day or hour of the end of the world (Matt. 24.35,36), but we do know when Jesus returns as He told use we would know after the Tetrad (Rev. 6.12) by the sign of the Son of Man (Matt. 24.30) and if we are watchful (Rev. 3.3).

We will know it When He returns. We do not know when it will be (see: like a thief on the night)
Rev. 3.3 says we can know when Jesus returns if we are watchful. All Christians know when Jesus returns even if some of us are not watchful. We can known when Jesus returns now, because we know it has to be after Rev. 6.12 and after the 7 year Tribulation, and in the year of the sign of the Son of Man (Matt. 24.30). Hence, 2029 fits perfectly after 7 years of plenty then 7 years of famine. You will see this corroborated when construction on the 3rd Temple begins no later than 2020 so it is completed by Passover 2023.

The prerequisite therefore to knowing when Jesus returns is to be watchful, but not all Christians who are watchful necessarily know when He returns, for they may have not studied the matter, but they themselves are spiritually ready to be received at the first rapture by fulfilling the condition in Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10.

You have proved nothing.

period

Rev. 3.3 says we can know when Jesus returns if we are watchful. All Christians know when Jesus returns even if some of us are not watchful.

The prerequisite therefore to knowing when Jesus returns is to be watchful, but not all Christians who are watchful necessarily know when He returns, for they may have not studied the matter, but they themselves are spiritually ready to be received at the first rapture by fulfilling the condition in Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10.
Like birthing pains, yes, we can sense Him as His reign draws near.
But I will always dismiss any and everyone that claims a specific time

You have proved nothing.

period

Rev. 3.3 says we can know when Jesus returns if we are watchful. All Christians know when Jesus returns even if some of us are not watchful.

It's your choice to reject Rev. 3.3 that says if you are watchful we can know the hour and thus the day as well. But you know the consequence for you in Rev. 22.18,19.

You have proved nothing.

period

It's your choice to reject Rev. 3.3 that says if you are watchful we can know the hour and thus the day as well. But you know the consequence for you in Rev. 22.18,19.
Then why, pray tell, have scores of doomsayers got it wrong through the millennia but you're right

Oh, jesus christ, people!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all deserve to raped by sheep for this terrible thread. Go back to my last post. I already ended it 100 pages ago. Shit.

Then why, pray tell, have scores of doomsayers got it wrong through the millennia but you're right
Because Rev. 6.12 had to occur first and it did not until 2010-15. Because the 3rd Temple would need to be completed. Because nothing fits the sign of the Son of Man except Apophis. And within a lifetime (Ps. 90.10) from when the fig tree branches starting budding (Israel) Matt. 24.32, then His return is "right at the door" (v.33). Simple really. So simple in fact, you really are without excuse.

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Oh, jesus christ, people!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all deserve to raped by sheep for this terrible thread. Go back to my last post. I already ended it 100 pages ago. Shit.
You're an idiot of an idiot, but you knew that alreadsy.

There is no "s" in "already." I told you you were full of shit, but you just didn't listen. 15 pages ago!
You're going to Hell according to the Biblsy.

Then I'll take that as I'm going to heaven. Thanks for the confirmation.

Geez, I'm going to have to make a list. What is that, like 12 of us going to hell now? Maybe there should be a usmb discount.

Thing is Part, if once saved, always saved, and I was saved when I was 9, then it's a done deal. I don't have to go to hell. You can't make me.
And as Paul said to the Corinthians, there is no condemnation, so I'll see you in Heaven. Maybe we'll be room mates. :eusa_angel: < so you'll recognize me.

Forum List

Back