The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

Oh, jesus christ, people!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all deserve to raped by sheep for this terrible thread. Go back to my last post. I already ended it 100 pages ago. Shit.
You're an idiot of an idiot, but you knew that alreadsy.

There is no "s" in "already." I told you you were full of shit, but you just didn't listen. 15 pages ago!
You're going to Hell according to the Biblsy.

Then I'll take that as I'm going to heaven. Thanks for the confirmation.
Did you come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior? who died on the cross for the sins of the world that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Geez, I'm going to have to make a list. What is that, like 12 of us going to hell now? Maybe there should be a usmb discount.

Thing is Part, if once saved, always saved, and I was saved when I was 9, then it's a done deal. I don't have to go to hell. You can't make me.
And as Paul said to the Corinthians, there is no condemnation, so I'll see you in Heaven. Maybe we'll be room mates. :eusa_angel: < so you'll recognize me.
You must be happy to be a group of people going to Hell because you reject Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior to always keep His elect and never lets any go. You didn't want to give your life to this Jesus, nor do you have to, but you will have to go to Hell for rejecting His love to always keep so that none of His will perish.

You condemned yourself because you said you could yet change your mind and reject your false Christ. That's how I know you are going to Hell. How sad for you. You have no relationship with Jesus Christ.

Typically, this is called salvation by works or self-strength of which you boast, because by your own strength you claim you can come in and out of salvation dozens of times or as many times as you like. Weird stuff.

What do you think the record is for non-OSASers? How many times can a person come in and out of eternal life or born-again and again, losing it again and again? These man made teachings sound weird because they are weird. Non-OSASers are weirdos.

I was thinking this non-OSASer stuff is sort of like reincarnation being born-again, again and again.

Last edited:
"In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory" (Eph. 1.13,14).

"And it is this Good News that saves you if you firmly believe it [the born-again "shall never perish" John 10.28]--unless, of course, you believed something that was never true in the first place [a person could lose salvation]" (1 Cor. 15.2). There is not a single person who received initial salvation in the Bible that ended up losing it. The question put to all non-OSASers is this: "And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" (John 11.26). It does not say "whosoever...keepest on believing me shall never die...." which speaks of self strength. How foolish!

It says none shall ever die. Once a person believes they never die. Therefore, if you have a salvation that alleges you could yet lose it, it shows you never got it in the first place.

Do you believe that when you are saved (born again, new birth) right there and then you have received eternal life which is eternal and can never be taken away (preservation of the saints), because once what God gives to be His Own uncreated eternal life by the Holy Spirit with His infinite foreknowledge (omniscience), it shall last forever for the Holy Spirit to indwell? Was your choice to receive Christ a condition fulfilled required by God without the option to get out later? "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of my hand [not themselves either]. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand" (John 10.27-29).

Oh, jesus christ, people!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all deserve to raped by sheep for this terrible thread. Go back to my last post. I already ended it 100 pages ago. Shit.
You're an idiot of an idiot, but you knew that alreadsy.

There is no "s" in "already." I told you you were full of shit, but you just didn't listen. 15 pages ago!
You're going to Hell according to the Biblsy.

Then I'll take that as I'm going to heaven. Thanks for the confirmation.
Did you come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior? who died on the cross for the sins of the world that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Fucking A.

Geez, I'm going to have to make a list. What is that, like 12 of us going to hell now? Maybe there should be a usmb discount.

Thing is Part, if once saved, always saved, and I was saved when I was 9, then it's a done deal. I don't have to go to hell. You can't make me.
And as Paul said to the Corinthians, there is no condemnation, so I'll see you in Heaven. Maybe we'll be room mates. :eusa_angel: < so you'll recognize me.

Dude, I'll be your roommate in heaven. We'll take turns pissing down into hell, where the false prophet Parture will be. Leaders of cults that intentionally twist the word of God for personal gain whether it's to get salves, sex (forced or unforced), Money, people to do shit for you so you can be lazy etc.. They all go to hell.

Ram,

Since you admit you never gave your life to Jesus to be kept but prefer the option to be unsaved through your own strength, confidently Christians know by the Word of God and the Holy Spirit that you are not saved (were never given eternal life and never born-again); therefore, you are most certainly going to Hell. When you come before Jesus at the GWT He will explain this to you as I have, but you will still refuse to repent of your worshiping a false Christ, so you will take your heresy with you to Hell and live in that delusion for eternity. There's nobody going to Heaven who ends up going to Hell. You're a heretic! It's not possible to be unborn after being born-again. Nor is it possible to be unregenerated once regenerated. One of the first signs that a person is not a Christian is if he or she is a non-OSASer because it shows they rely on not God by their own self-strength.

Last edited:
And the pissing contest continues.
This is why people turn away from "christians".
To you it is a pissing contest which is a vain pursuit on your part. But I am here to share the gospel of salvation that whosoever believes in Christ shall not perish but have everlasting life. If that also involves needing for some to prove God's existence as well as the resurrection of Jesus for those such as yourself who are oblivious then I am delighted to do so.

While people are turned away from Christians because of your own own selfish proclivities, don't blame the Christian for your evil nature. You ought to be reasonable and recognize that if God is proven, Jesus is proven to be God, and salvation is only through Him by which no other name under heaven can one be saved, then to turn away from the evidence of the historical Jesus places you in judgment and thus, delivers you to Hell to be eternally separated from God. The irony is you actually will lock yourself in Hell from the inside because that is your eternal choice. You're a bad guy! Just like we have to lock people up in prison for life you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity and so you shall be in due time.

Even now you separate yourself for faith in and the love of Christ by what He did for you on the cross. So instead of receiving forgiveness, you are under eternal damnation, to be blotted out of the Book of Life and heading to the Lake of Fire. I would not wish upon my worse enemy to be in your state of mind you are in that you would prefer this over Jesus who created you.

To you it is a pissing contest which is a vain pursuit on your part. But I am here to share the gospel of salvation that whosoever believes in Christ shall not perish but have everlasting life. If that also involves needing for some to prove God's existence as well as the resurrection of Jesus for those such as yourself who are oblivious then I am delighted to do so.

While people are turned away from Christians because of your own own selfish proclivities, don't blame the Christian for your evil nature. You ought to be reasonable and recognize that if God is proven, Jesus is proven to be God, and salvation is only through Him by which no other name under heaven can one be saved, then to turn away from the evidence of the historical Jesus places you in judgment and thus, delivers you to Hell to be eternally separated from God. The irony is you actually will lock yourself in Hell from the inside because that is your eternal choice. You're a bad guy! Just like we have to lock people up in prison for life you need to be locked up in Hell for eternity and so you shall be in due time.

Even now you separate yourself for faith in and the love of Christ by what He did for you on the cross. So instead of receiving forgiveness, you are under eternal damnation, to be blotted out of the Book of Life and heading to the Lake of Fire. I would not wish upon my worse enemy to be in your state of mind you are in that you would prefer this over Jesus who created you.
Do you believe in YWHW, the God who spoke to Moses?

Do you believe in YWHW, the God who spoke to Moses?
Of course. God spoke to Moses intuitively, same as at the burning bush incident. Lots of naysayers overlook that God is Spirit and communicates intuitively by the Spirit as spirit communicates with spirit of our innerman.

The 3 main functions of your spirit which give you God-consciousness are intuition, communion and conscience. Whereas the 3 main functions of your outer man, that is, your soul, are mind, will and emotion. Your mind, of course, reasons; your will is your volition; and your emotion has its 3 main functions of affection (love and hate, etc.), desires, and sensing/feeling. Your soul, thus, gives you self-consciousness. And your body has the functions of world-consciousness which makes direct contact with the world with its 5 senses.

If you would like to learn about the dividing of your spirit, soul and body in Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23, read the greatest book ever written on the subject to help you active your intuitive spirit to receive messages from God.

The Spiritual Man - Watchman Nee

Right now you don't receive any such registrations in the organ of your spirit, because your spirit is dead to God. In other words, it has lost communication with its environment and is disassociated from life. That is what is meant when we say your spirit is dead or that you spiritually dead.

Your conscience still exists and still operates to some extent as it is needed in this world, but it has lost its vitality God desires you to have to communicate with Him. So it has very little sensitivity which it could have if you were born-again.

I have had a great many wonderful, distinctive, intuitive experiences I realize I could never have had if I were not born-again. Don't knock it till you try it.

Last edited:
Part, To the contrary, I said I gave my life to the Lord when I was nine. I can't go to hell. You said so yourself. One saved Always Saved. That's what the Bible says, right? I am going to Heaven. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Here's some verses to help you...

"In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory" (Eph. 1.13,14).

"And it is this Good News that saves you if you firmly believe it [the born-again "shall never perish" John 10.28]--unless, of course, you believed something that was never true in the first place [a person could lose salvation]" (1 Cor. 15.2). There is not a single person who received initial salvation in the Bible that ended up losing it. The question put to all non-OSASers is this: "And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" (John 11.26). It does not say "whosoever...keepest on believing me shall never die...." which speaks of self strength. How foolish!

Do you believe that when you are saved (born again, new birth) right there and then you have received eternal life which is eternal and can never be taken away (preservation of the saints), because once what God gives to be His Own uncreated eternal life by the Holy Spirit with His infinite foreknowledge (omniscience), it shall last forever for the Holy Spirit to indwell? Was your choice to receive Christ a condition fulfilled required by God without the option to get out later? "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand" (John 10.27-29).

When our assurance of salvation is based at all on our works, we can never have absolute assurance...! But does Scripture discourage giving objective assurance of salvation? Hardly! On the contrary, the Lord Jesus (John 5.24), Paul (Romans 8.38-39), and John (1 John 5.11-13) have no qualms about offering absolute, objective assurance of salvation. Furthermore, works are never included as a requirement of assurance. Whoever believes on Him shall be judged no more, because he "hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life" (John 5.24). How can this happen more than once? It is a one-time, once-for-all transaction. In eternity He has formed a will which wills to save us that none of us should be lost: "And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day" (John 6.39). How then can we be saved and later be unsaved? Our salvation is forever secured in the unchangeable will of God.

Christ guarantees, "him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out" (John 6.37). I came to Him by faith in His Word so I can never be lost. My assurance is in His promise and keeping power, not in my efforts or performance. He said, "I give unto them [my sheep] eternal life; and they shall never perish" (John 10.28). "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away. Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time" (1 Pet. 1.3-5).

"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day" (2 Tim. 1.12). "Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete [perfect] it until the day of Jesus Christ" (Phil. 1.6). "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Rom. 8.38-39). "For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable" (Rom. 11.29).

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God...ye have received the Spirit of adoption.... The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ" (Rom. 8.14-17). "If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself" (2 Tim. 2.13). "But to all who received him, who believed in his name, he gave power to become children of God" (John 1.12). "These things I write to you, who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know you have eternal life" (1 John 5.13). How could a man know he had eternal life, passed out of death into life, if he had not been justified by faith permanently? He couldn't. In Roman Catholicism, allegedly you believe in Christ and work like a beaver, and if you don't, at best its purgatory and at worse eternal damnation in Hell. You can tell this is forced and not of God. Does God want you to work so hard and so rushed in the backdrop of eternity? What's the rush? Wait on the Lord and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. An unsaved person's views seem to take on the particular predisposition of his own flesh. The holder of the non-OSAS view naturally tends to be strong-willed, but the Bible says not by the will of man nor the will of the flesh is one saved. "Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God" (John 1.13).

"But it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has commissioned us; who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee" (2 Cor. 1.21-22). "Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom you were sealed for the day of redemption" (Eph. 4.30). The use of the word "grieve" here and not "anger" reveals the Holy Spirit's love. "Grieve" it says and not "cause to depart," for "he dwells with you and will be with you" (John 14.17). While every born-again believer does have the Holy Spirit permanently residing in him, nevertheless the plight of the indwelling Spirit may not be the same in all saints-He may be either grieved or gladdened. "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever" (John 14.16). Forever is forever!

In the OT the Holy Spirit came upon men, but never indwelt them. For example, Saul had the Holy Spirit upon him for a time, but then left. If he had the Holy Spirit within him then He would never have left (1 Sam. 28.15). The same happened to Samson (Judges 16.20). So the warning that the Holy Spirit can leave a person under the OT period is given in Ps. 51.11. The Holy Spirit is a gift (Acts 2.38, 10.45) and a seal on their hearts, a guarantee of eternal life (2 Cor. 1.22), "sealed with that holy Spirit of promise" (Eph. 1.13). There is no place in the NT someone who has received the indwelling Holy Spirit ever lost Him.

For who can resist the Will of God?

John 6 English Standard Version (ESV)

"35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. 36 But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. 37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. 40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”

41 So the Jews grumbled about him, because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42 They said, “Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does he now say, ‘I have come down from heaven’?” 43 Jesus answered them, “Do not grumble among yourselves. 44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me— 46 not that anyone has seen the Father except he who is from God; he has seen the Father. 47 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. 50 This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”

Last edited:
Part, To the contrary, I said I gave my life to the Lord when I was nine. I can't go to hell. You said so yourself. One saved Always Saved. That's what the Bible says, right? I am going to Heaven. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

For by Grace we are saved through Faith in our Lord, Jesus Christ.

"for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
Galatians 3:26-28 ESV

Part, To the contrary, I said I gave my life to the Lord when I was nine. I can't go to hell. You said so yourself. One saved Always Saved. That's what the Bible says, right? I am going to Heaven. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
You have posted many, many posts in this thread alone saying a person once saved could lose salvation and that you could too if you change your mind to do so in your self-strength. You gave yourself that option. Would you like me to start collecting those quotes from you? The Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8) so you're exposed.

I know with 100% certainty that you never gave your life to Christ so you are going to Hell, because you have admitted time and again you gave your life to a Christ (a false Christ) in which you did not receive him to be kept, but had for yourself the option tot reject, to leave your faith, and be born-again, again and again, after being unborn again and again. That's a terribly Satanic belief!

I am not sure where you think this option ends. Presumably it for you continues on into eternity that at any time you can reject your false Christ. For it would be inconsistent otherwise to not have that choice for forever let alone in just this life too, since that is the false Christ you gave your life to. You can't have the doublestandard of the choice ending before your kind of heaven and not in heaven, since then the argument can be used against you that you use against Christians who are OSAS.

You should know you are not a Christian, but a Remonstrant, Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Coptic, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Anglican or any other number of false faiths of non-OSAS. Such a big flock is not a "little flock" (Luke 12.32). The sphere of Christendom has within it many unregenerates that appear to be Christian and claim to be Christian but are not Christian. This is one of the aspects of the kingdom of heaven. You are not a dog like an atheist, but the swine though it has cloven hooves you do not ruminate.

A Christian is someone who has given their life to be kept, such that, He never lets us go, even when it appears we are being unfaithful, He never lets us fall away all the way. Praise the Lord! This is a love and relationship you simply don't have and likely never will.

"for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
Amen. Someone in Christ is always in Christ. It is impossible not to have eternal life once received.

Amen.

Amen.
Let's pray for Ram that one day she receives the Jesus who will never let someone born-again be unborn.

not condemning

Amen. Someone in Christ is always in Christ. It is impossible not to have eternal life once received.

But, but, but you said I was going to hell, over and over and over, almost like you were praying for it! Were you lying then or are you lying now?
I was being facetious. If I became a believer at 9 and then say at 16 I purposely turned my back on Christ to make Satan my Father, (before you say I admitted I was a Satanist, this is hypothetical, not me, clarification) and remained faithful to Satan, I would surely spend my eternity with Satan. I would have lost my salvation.

Part, I have followed Christ all of my life. I have complete confidence in where I am going. Your judgment has absolutely no effect on my walk.
But a word of advice, Instead of delegating where all of us here are headed, why not concentrate on what the Bible says about condemning people to hell that Christ salvaged from hell on the cross at great suffering and expense.
Show me what Christ said about that. You are putting yourself in danger of being judged as harshly as you judge others. You are saved by Grace, but you are losing crowns by the minute. You don't want to be one of the weeping and gnashing of teeth......

Forum List

Back