Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The Biblical Opposition to MAGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
Ecclesiastes 7:10

This verse speaks for itself. This longing for a return to the past is the evidence of an unwise nation.

Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.

This verse speaks for itself. This longing for a return to the past is the evidence of an unwise nation.
So you're saying that making America as crappy as possible (MAACAP) is a biblical expectation?

Last edited:

1694258385280.png

Imagine trying to shoehorn 2023 political whims into God's Word.

just another example of a brain dead crucifier denying the ability and where with all to think for ones self - to rather live in servitude to the desert fallacies and false religions.

whether or not the past is used as a guide to the future.

Colossians 3:22-23​

---22 Servants, obey your masters in everything. Obey all the time, even when they can’t see you. Don’t just pretend to work hard so that they will treat you well. No, you must serve your masters honestly because you respect the Lord. 23 In all the work you are given, do the best you can.---

In the old days, servants knew their place.

---22 Servants, obey your masters in everything. Obey all the time, even when they can’t see you. Don’t just pretend to work hard so that they will treat you well. No, you must serve your masters honestly because you respect the Lord. 23 In all the work you are given, do the best you can.---

I am a servant, and I know my place, always in the middle of the action, and leading from my position of service. I'm the 'indispensable man' in my company.

Don't use the bible to justify your racism.

Mark 10:41-45
41 When the ten other disciples heard what James and John had asked, they were indignant. 42 So Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers in this world lord it over their people, and officials flaunt their authority over those under them. 43 But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, 44 and whoever wants to be first among you must be the slave of everyone else. 45 For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

In the old days Jesus came to serve.

Don't use the bible to justify your racism.

Mark 10:41-45
41 When the ten other disciples heard what James and John had asked, they were indignant. 42 So Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers in this world lord it over their people, and officials flaunt their authority over those under them. 43 But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, 44 and whoever wants to be first among you must be the slave of everyone else. 45 For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

In the old days Jesus came to serve.
Bullseye!

When a task is given to a true servant everyone benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back