The Biden admin told Trudeau to do this confiscation of property and incarceration of truckers

Make no mistake, the Left in the US is using the situation in Canada as a dry run for when they do it next….AND THEY WILL.

They will see what goes right and wrong in Canada And they will perfect it for the US.
You'll need a protest on which Biden can take action. You've already had Jan. 6th. but that one was squashed on the first day by the military.

Trudeau undoubtedly saw the same danger in the trucker protest that was in many ways a copcat replay of Jan. 6th. A peaceful protest with overtones of fascism, terrorism, and violence.

Trudeau failed to act immediately for some reason and some of us see it as him allowing a peaceful protest to happen, due to a Canadian's right to protest. And some see it as him respecting those rights for a little too long.

I'm sort of divided on the question. What do you think? Too long or not long enough?

Keeping in mind that in America it's the 'same day'!

You'll need a protest on which Biden can take action. You've already had Jan. 6th. but that one was squashed on the first day by the military.

Trudeau undoubtedly saw the same danger in the trucker protest that was in many ways a copcat replay of Jan. 6th. A peaceful protest with overtones of fascism, terrorism, and violence.

Trudeau failed to act immediately for some reason and some of us see it as him allowing a peaceful protest to happen, due to a Canadian's right to protest. And some see it as him respecting those rights for a little too long.

I'm sort of divided on the question. What do you think? Too long or not long enough?

The military squashed Jan 6th?
Got a link for that?

Link to your fairy tale?

You are such a cigarette. Its all over the news. You add nothing.

Trudeau said this:

NOW GET BACK TO THE SUBSTANCE. I fed you with a spoon you disingenuous bundle of sticks.

People who whine for a link for shit all over the news are such pussies.

GOOGLE.COM
Enter “Canada Trucker Confiscation”
Hit return
Click on any article or video

You sofa kings.

Why is it ok for Canada to confiscate and sell the property of peaceful protestors?

SHOULD THE USA DO THIS TO ANTIFABLM?

You are such a cigarette. Its all over the news. You add nothing.

Trudeau said this:

NOW GET BACK TO THE SUBSTANCE. I fed you with a spoon you disingenuous bundle of sticks.

People who whine for a link for shit all over the news are such pussies.

GOOGLE.COM
Enter “Canada Trucker Confiscation”
Hit return
Click on any article or video

You sofa kings.
Still no proof to your non-sense allegation that Biden told Trudeau to do this....

You were lying yet again.... Why can't you tell the truth?

Trudeau received his marching order and was schooled on what to do by the elites with power. He has no idea how to handle things with his own abilities. I know at this point who the dictators are. Too bad you are too immersed with the social aspect to not realize this. And then you will lose that anyway when the time comes.

The police who are arresting these people and confiscating their property…do you lefties like these police?

Why?

Shouldnt they be defunded?

Last edited:
Fuck you.

I am not spoon feeding assholes anymore.
Fuck you.

I am not spoon feeding assholes anymore.

Yeah he urged him to do it...different than "telling him" to do something. Like I urge you to go fuck yourself. The next time you fuck yourself...should I get credit for ordering you to do that, dick breath?

Yeah he urged him to do it...different than "telling him" to do something. Like I urge you to go fuck yourself. The next time you fuck yourself...should I get credit for ordering you to do that, dick breath?

You're a fucken commie pig!!!
You support actions that go against our constitution so fuck you.

I know at this point who the dictators are. Too bad you are too immersed with the social aspect to not realize this
-----------------------------------------------------
'I know .....who the dictators are.'

Would you share that knowledge with the forum?

Yeah he urged him to do it...different than "telling him" to do something.
Good fucking GOD. Please tell me how this is anything other than a distinction without a difference.

You motherfuckers IMPEACHED Trump for doing even MUCH LESS with the Ukrainian president. FUCK YOU, YOU GODDAMN KUUUNT WHORE!!!

Trudeau said the Emergencies act was going to be used for a limited time in a measured way.

LYING SACK OF SHIT LIKE ALL LEFTIST AUTHORITARIANS

Forum List

Back