The Biden administration has no choice but to pursue accountability for Trump and all his associates

Laurence Tribe, the foremost authority on Constitutional law, makes the case, that if the Biden administration does not pursue Trump and his associates activities, along with family members for crimes they most surely committed right in front of us, it opens the door for future lawless presidents, their family members, and associates, to participate in multiple criminal activities, sitting right in the oval office, with no consequences. This will definitely have to be the number one priority for the next administration to pursue, and if not, we will most assuredly be viewing this Constitutional Republic in the rear view mirror from now on.
The pardons are a matter of record and not subject to second guessing. Whether I or you like it or not. Other than who he pardons, as long as not selling pardons (I'm a Tennessean, we been there done that), his other decisions, actions and transgressions must be looked and and held to account. He should be punished for his crimes as anyone else. He is owed no special consideration after he leaves office.
He is selling pardons. And some of these pardons may get thrown out, or turn out to be meaningless, through sheer incompetence of Trump lawyers.

Well I think Clinton and Barry sold a few then. A POTUS can pardon anyone he wants. To bad you aren't smart enough to know that. Oh well.
No, they cannot. Too bad you’re not smart enough to know that.

Laurence Tribe, the foremost authority on Constitutional law, makes the case, that if the Biden administration does not pursue Trump and his associates activities, along with family members for crimes they most surely committed right in front of us, it opens the door for future lawless presidents, their family members, and associates, to participate in multiple criminal activities, sitting right in the oval office, with no consequences. This will definitely have to be the number one priority for the next administration to pursue, and if not, we will most assuredly be viewing this Constitutional Republic in the rear view mirror from now on.
What crimes idiot?

You are simply advocating abusing the governments power again to harass political enemies including railroading Trumps people on trumped on charges. It's immoral and destructive.
Not at all. All the one's Trump pardoned were those who kept quiet about Trumps own obstruction of justice activities while interfering in the Mueller investigation, while Russia was getting Trump elected.

Trump is also on the hook for campaign finance violations in the 2016 election.

As for crimes already committed, he paid fines for illegally stealing money from charities that were supposed to go to children with cancer and creating a bogus university, stealing millions of dollars there.

So there, those are the crimes.

He is also on the hook for tax crimes of over 400 million dollars in tax evasion charges waiting for him, along with investigations into bank fraud and money laundering.

Trump is a career criminal.

You may, in fact, be the stupidest mother fucker on the planet.

I can't agree with him more.

The reason why we have presidents and politicians who commit crimes and usually worse than the last president or politician, is because we don't prosecute them for their crimes.

They know they will get away with it.

The best thing Biden can do for democracy and our nation is to prosecute the trump criminals to the fullest extent of the law.

So a constitutional scholar wants to ignore the constitution?

Typical prog.
What's being ignored?

If Ford was able to Pardon Nixon out of being prosecuted, a Pardon can be pretty much be given for any reason.

Making up some "obstruction of justice" excuse is just that, an excuse for what progs like you really want to do, punish ThoughtCrime.
If it were given for any reason, any president could do the same for one's self, therefore making him or her above the law. If, for example, which is likely the case with Trump, he pardoned his buddies to stay quiet about him, and they lost their fifth amendment rights after words, told on Trump to save their own skins, and you still couldn't prosecute Trump, them Trump is immune to the law. You can't have it both ways. Get a clue.
lol. How naive.

Lets take a look.

Nixon resigned before he was removed from office. Therefore Ford had to pardon him.

Trump was impeached and not removed from office, he did not resign, he had no charges levied against him....just accusations.

If he needed to be pardoned he would have resigned and have pence pardon him.

You are naive and acting silly with this thread.
Dude, get a fucking clue. What Ford did was nothing more than covering for his own lawless ass. Nothing in the Constitution protects anyone from committing crimes in the commission of a pardon. Uncanny return of Agnew's politics the basis of 'Bag Man' podcast
So you had no issue with the Mark Rich pardon?
If you did, why would you ever consider Hillary a viable candidate?

Or do you know nothing about the Mark Rich pardon..

My guess is you dont....dude.
Weren’t Republicans really upset about that pardon? Why Was that?

The pardons are a matter of record and not subject to second guessing. Whether I or you like it or not. Other than who he pardons, as long as not selling pardons (I'm a Tennessean, we been there done that), his other decisions, actions and transgressions must be looked and and held to account. He should be punished for his crimes as anyone else. He is owed no special consideration after he leaves office.
He is selling pardons. And some of these pardons may get thrown out, or turn out to be meaningless, through sheer incompetence of Trump lawyers.

Well I think Clinton and Barry sold a few then. A POTUS can pardon anyone he wants. To bad you aren't smart enough to know that. Oh well.

Yes they can. Too bad you aren't smart enough to know that. Hell Clinton pardon Rich who owed millions to the IRS.

What law has Trump violated?
Money laundering
bank fraud
insurance fraud

That’s for starters, and they have him dead to rights. In short order add treason to the list.
They have hin dead to rights? Who does? Rachel Maddow?

LMAO. I know your America....where you are guilty until you prove your innocence.

But there will be consequences for those sold pardons. Those folks no longer have Fifth amendment rights. They don't want to go back to jail, so they are going to spill the beans on Trump.

So a constitutional scholar wants to ignore the constitution?

Typical prog.
What's being ignored?

If Ford was able to Pardon Nixon out of being prosecuted, a Pardon can be pretty much be given for any reason.

Making up some "obstruction of justice" excuse is just that, an excuse for what progs like you really want to do, punish ThoughtCrime.
If it were given for any reason, any president could do the same for one's self, therefore making him or her above the law. If, for example, which is likely the case with Trump, he pardoned his buddies to stay quiet about him, and they lost their fifth amendment rights after words, told on Trump to save their own skins, and you still couldn't prosecute Trump, them Trump is immune to the law. You can't have it both ways. Get a clue.
lol. How naive.

Lets take a look.

Nixon resigned before he was removed from office. Therefore Ford had to pardon him.

Trump was impeached and not removed from office, he did not resign, he had no charges levied against him....just accusations.

If he needed to be pardoned he would have resigned and have pence pardon him.

You are naive and acting silly with this thread.
Dude, get a fucking clue. What Ford did was nothing more than covering for his own lawless ass. Nothing in the Constitution protects anyone from committing crimes in the commission of a pardon. Uncanny return of Agnew's politics the basis of 'Bag Man' podcast
So you had no issue with the Mark Rich pardon?
If you did, why would you ever consider Hillary a viable candidate?

Or do you know nothing about the Mark Rich pardon..

My guess is you dont....dude.

He is a bubblecultist.

Actually, they can.
I.E. ... Mark Rich (quick look it up on google so you can come across as well informed).

Of course Democrats want to hold a Republican President "accountable". Accountable for what? Winning the 2016 Election as an outsider? This is the same party and their lapdog media and education elites that started talking impeachment of Trump upon his election. Democrats are the least accountable people around. It is an absolute joke to hear them use the word. But, hey, they made a mockery of the impeachment process so if they feel they must waste taxpayer funds going after Trump post-presidency, bring it on.

Yes they can. Too bad you aren't smart enough to know that. Hell Clinton pardon Rich who owed millions to the IRS.
And you are too stupid to know the difference. It's going to be revealed that Trump pardoned these folks over his own crimes. That wasn't the case with Clinton.

The best thing Biden can do for democracy and our nation is to prosecute the trump criminals to the fullest extent of the law.
Biden should stay the hell out of it. Appoint a pit bull for an AG, then let them handle everything. No comments, no opinions from Biden. That’s how he keeps it from being a political battle rather than a criminal investigation.

My choice would be Eliot Spitzer. Especially since Biden is keen on appointing a Republican somewhere. Spitzer is an ex-AG, ex-Governor, and The Sheriff of Wall Street.

But there will be consequences for those sold pardons. Those folks no longer have Fifth amendment rights. They don't want to go back to jail, so they are going to spill the beans on Trump.

Incorrectness, wrapped around stupidity, galvanized by ignorance.

Actually, they can.
I.E. ... Mark Rich (quick look it up on google so you can come across as well informed).
If you were as informed as you think you are you would know that it’s Marc Rich.

Dumbass.

And you are too stupid to know the difference. It's going to be revealed that Trump pardoned these folks over his own crimes. That wasn't the case with Clinton.

If you believe that shit then it shows just how stupid you are.

And boy are you stupid.

just so I understand....you referring to the crimes committed that a 30 million dollar investigation could not find? Or the crimes committed that the FBI could not find? Or the crimes committed that the CIA could not find? Or are you referring to the crimes committed that Rachel Maddow found?

Which crimes are you referring to?

Of course Democrats want to hold a Republican President "accountable". Accountable for what? Winning the 2016 Election as an outsider? This is the same party and their lapdog media and education elites that started talking impeachment of Trump upon his election. Democrats are the least accountable people around. It is an absolute joke to hear them use the word. But, hey, they made a mockery of the impeachment process so if they feel they must waste taxpayer funds going after Trump post-presidency, bring it on.
He has to be. The country has no other choice.

Actually, they can.
If you were as informed as you think you are you would know that it’s Marc Rich.

Dumbass.
And there you have it. I

f you cant refute the statement made, find a misspelling and insult your opponents intelligence.

What are you....like 3 years old?

If you believe that shit then it shows just how stupid you are.

And boy are you stupid.
Thanks for letting us know that you have no counter argument to mine. Now move along. You lost and gave up.

just so I understand....you referring to the crimes committed that a 30 million dollar investigation could not find? Or the crimes committed that the FBI could not find? Or the crimes committed that the CIA could not find? Or are you referring to the crimes committed that Rachel Maddow found?

Which crimes are you referring to?
They found the crimes. The Republican Senate Report found the crimes. But Billy Barr is as corrupt as trump. The next AG won’t be. And the statute of limitations still has a few years left. :)

Forum List

Back