The Biden Administration is Crashing Faster Than the Hindenburg

It's only been seven months and we're seeing inflation rates at historic highs, gas prices at highs, real wages are falling, COVID is spiking all over again, illegals streaming across the border, and now the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan all while the president who was supposed to "build back better" is kept hidden from the press. This is what happens when you lower the bar. Biden is making Carter look top tier.

Stunning that they thought they could get away with putting Biden in a position like that, with Kamala as a Veep. But then, pride and power do that. Dangerous combination.

Me thinks the OP is over reacting:

1. Inflation is at historic highs? Try again not even close to the 70s.
2. Real Wages seem to be rising as there is a labor shortage and the average pay is nearing $15.00 an hour.
3. I agree that Biden needs to do more at the border, but the border has been a problem for the past 50 years and will continue to be into the foreseeable future
4. Covid is spiking because of inept Republican governors and right-wing disinformation about masks and vaccines.
5. The Afghanistan pull out is a disaster, I'll give you that, but it may have been a disaster no matter who was president or when it occurred.

Get a grip.

Last edited:

2. Real Wages seem to be rising as there is a labor shortage and the average pay is nearing $15.00 an hour.
3. I agree that Biden needs to do more at the border, but the border has been a problem for the past 50 years and will continue to be into the foreseeable future
4. Covid is spiking because of inept Republican governors and right-wing disinformation about masks and vaccines.
5. The Afghanistan pull is a disaster, but it would be a disaster no matter who was president and when it occurred.

Get a grip.

^^^Buries head deep near the core of the earth^^^

LOL...

Vaccines distributed....
Afghanistan coming to a close...
Stimulus done....
Infrastructure done....
Stock markets record highs....
Republican angst....record high....

What ever helps you sleep at night. Right now, you're looking at a midterm bloodbath and you know it. Hell, you've got the governor of California at 50/50 odds he can survive his recall election next month in one of the most Democratic states in the country and his replacement could be Larry Elder for God's sake. You just had the governor of New York step down who was your party's darling just one year ago. Biden is imploding and he will take the whole party down with him.

LOL...

Vaccines distributed....
Afghanistan coming to a close...
Stimulus done....
Infrastructure done....
Stock markets record highs....
Republican angst....record high....

The installed invalid that you voted for is a disgrace to the country and an epic failure. He'll go down as the imposter who destroyed the country. Deal with it.

The decision to pull U.S. troops out of Afghanistan was part of an agreement former President Donald Trump forged with the Taliban in February 2020. Under that deal, the U.S. agreed to withdraw all its forces. In exchange, the Taliban promised to sever its ties with al-Qaida and end its attacks on American forces. The Trump administration began a drawdown of U.S. forces, and about 2,500 U.S. troops remained by the time he left office.

When Biden took office, he decided to go ahead with plans to end U.S. involvement in the war but delayed the withdrawal of U.S. troops.

It's only been seven months and we're seeing inflation rates at historic highs, gas prices at highs, real wages are falling, COVID is spiking all over again, illegals streaming across the border, and now the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan all while the president who was supposed to "build back better" is kept hidden from the press. This is what happens when you lower the bar. Biden is making Carter look top tier.
Sometimes a punk will steal a car before realizing he doesn't know how to drive it.

What ever helps you sleep at night. Right now, you're looking at a midterm bloodbath and you know it. Hell, you've got the governor of California at 50/50 odds he can survive his recall election next month in one of the most Democratic states in the country and his replacement could be Larry Elder for God's sake. You just had the governor of New York step down who was your party's darling just one year ago. Biden is imploding and he will take the whole party down with him.
and kamala wont be any help....

5. The Afghanistan pull out is a disaster, but it would be a disaster no matter who was president or when it occurred.

Get a grip.

It is a disaster because Biden left Americans on the ground, as well as allies. That's on him.

Groceries are back down, lumber and gas retreated in prices so I don't see any breakdown in society of a pollical regime.
Don’t forget Baked Potatoe Kids *Joe saved each and every American 16 cents on a pack of hot dogs.

You people live in a fantasy land where your armchair generalship is perfect yet real life doesn't work that way.

pelosiiscrazyposkdjfskjfjshfshf.gif

pelosicrazybhgffgfdf.gif

pelosiedithbunkerlmaossfsfssfssdefef.jpg

Ah yes, Pelosi. Another vacuous elderly elite.

and their pbotoshopping of biden pics is horrible.

Forum List

Back